Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prediction Thread
Ok, lets go with swing states; Iowa(doubt it myself) Goes Trump. Florida Goes Trump, Texas Goes Trump, Pennsylvania Goes Trump, Wisconsin Goes Biden, Michigan Goes Biden, Ohio Goes Trump, Georgia Goes Biden, North Carolina Goes Biden. 

The only questionable that I have are Georgia and North Carolina. I could see both going to Trump.

Biden wins; Michigan and Wisconsin put him over the top. As all remembers last election Pres. Trump won both by less that 40 K votes. I think that President Trump has not expended his base, and I think that the third party vote does not work in his favor this time. 

Senate Goes Democrat; Pick up seats in South Carolina, Maine, Arizona, Colorado 

McConnell wins Kentucky

Hicks upsets Barr

Rogers wins the 5th

Massie wins the 4nd

Yarmouth wins the 3rd

Comer wins the 1st or 2nd can not remember

Dems pick up a few seats in the state house. 

Senate goes further red. 

Ok, those are my picks. Have a good one!
Trump will win between 290 and 324 Electoral votes, as the media's effort to suppress GOP turnout through ridiculously biased public polls fails big time. Delusional liberal Democrats will discover that Texas is still not a swing state. Trump will win both North Carolina and Georgia. Biden will carry Virginia but not nearly as comfortably as the public polls predicted.

The U.S. Senate will stay red by a 50-50 or 51-49 margin. Trump has a great shot at carrying Minnesota. The Democrats' margin in the House will shrink but probably not by enough to dethrone Pelosi. 

Democrats will be rioting in many major cities across the country, beginning Tuesday evening.

Win or lose, the current FBI director and the Attorney General will be sent packing. The Sec. of State is also on shaky ground. Trump will not tolerate another four years of coverups of the Clinton and Biden families' criminal enterprises by holdovers from previous administrations.

Joe Biden has run the absolute worst presidential campaign imaginable. He has made Hillary's 2016 campaign look respectable. Given the heavy media bias against him and the dishonest efforts by Twitter, Google, and Facebook, IMO, Donald Trump has run the strongest campaign of any modern American president.
When it becomes clear that Donald Trump is on his way to winning a second term, his supporters will be faced with a difficult decision. Do we switch to CNN or MSNBC to watch the liberal media deny, agonize, and then cry as they come to terms with the results? I think that I will watch both. I will stream one network on my PC as I watch the other on TV. If I had to choose, I would have to go with CNN's Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon.

Washington, DC business owners have been very busy boarding up windows as they prepare for Biden/Harris supporters to riot and loot over the election results.

If Trump don’t win, there has to be voter fraud, America isn’t that stupid yet!! Or the Illuminati has overtaken the whole system
I hear that train a coming
It’s coming around the bend

#redwave
#trumptrain

Going to keep senate majority and the greatest president in my lifetime. Maybe Nancy will keep her word and leave the USA so the house is not a cluster.
^^ The antagonist press, the so-called polls, and the Dem's plan to steal the election via mail-in ballot have been completely exposed. Pennsylvania for example, has about a million uncounted mail-in ballots yet to be counted... supposedly. Trump has a 700 thousand vote lead in PA. Even if the mail-in vote were to go 7 to 3 for Biden, Trump still has an insurmountable lead.

I said Trump could not be beaten in a fair election and as the President has already indicated, this may well yet wind up in the Supreme Court. The election day vote was clearly Republican. The mail-in vote from who knows where has been the problem as many including the President knew very well. The battle ground states as the oracle of all things unsavory, Hillary, has so clearly forewarned, is where the ballots needed will start to miraculously materialize. I would hope that one of the main criteria the SC will consider, is if the vote in any state exceeds the total number of registered voters by party.

There is immediate good news however. There will be no leader Schumer, and no court packing. And Pelosi is in even greater toxic shock than normal this morning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-04-2020, 10:11 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ The antagonist press, the so-called polls, and the Dem's plan to steal the election via mail-in ballot have been completely exposed. Pennsylvania for example, has about a million uncounted mail-in ballots yet to be counted... supposedly. Trump has a 700 thousand vote lead in PA. Even if the mail-in vote were to go 7 to 3 for Biden, Trump still has an insurmountable lead.

I said Trump could not be beaten in a fair election and as the President has already indicated, this may well yet wind up in the Supreme Court. The election day vote was clearly Republican. The mail-in vote from who knows where has been the problem as many including the President knew very well. The battle ground states as the oracle of all things unsavory, Hillary, has so clearly forewarned, is where the ballots needed will start to miraculously materialize. I would hope that one of the main criteria the SC will consider, is if the vote in any state exceeds the total number of registered voters by party.

There is immediate good news however. There will be no leader Schumer, and no court packing. And Pelosi is in even greater toxic shock than normal this morning.
Democrats are executing their plan to steal the election that has probably been in the works since the last election results were announced. I live in Fairfax County, Virginia, which always seems to deliver as many Democrat votes as necessary after nearly all other votes have been counted. Trump was actually leading in Fairfax County early and was trailing here by a surprisingly close margin until late last night. In other words, Republican/moderate precincts managed to count votes and submit them early but heavily Democrat precincts here hold off submitting their totals until they are needed and this has been the pattern for every presidential election since I have lived here. There's no doubt Fairfax County is a very liberal area but the timing and party breakdown of the final surge of votes always seems very suspicious to me.

This is why Joe Biden told the people of Michigan that he did not need their votes to get elected but he needed their support after the election. We no longer live in a free country and have stepped onto the slippery slope towards a banana republic - or worse. Democrats have shown that they can be bought cheaply and they do not care whose money is used to corrupt them.
You guys are incredible. Trump wants to suppress legal ballots, and you two bozos are ok with it. If the president had more aggressively fought the pandemic from the beginning instead of being in complete denial, then many fewer mail-in ballots would have been necessary. But it was the hand we were dealt, and instead of accepting it, you guys are using it to create a pretend world where Trump can only be beaten by hook or crook. He is 3 million! popular votes behind! Folks are sick of his dog and pony show. And once Biden wins Arizona and Michigan, game over. Take your medicine boys, us real Americans have had to gag on it for the last four years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Gitback Coach
^^^Van voted for a guy who has milked the taxpayers for zillions and his crackhead son is on the payroll of all our enemies and shares the money with big daddy while knocking up pole dancers...

I wouldn't hire the Bidens to mow my lawn, I would get a bill for $3 million a month and my grass would be up to my waist...

Joe doesn't know whether to sh!t or wind his watch lol...
But on the bright side Van knows a little bit about classic rock and dominates the heavier women on Hee Haw lol...
(11-04-2020, 06:45 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: You guys are incredible. Trump wants to suppress legal ballots, and you two bozos are ok with it. If the president had more aggressively fought the pandemic from the beginning instead of being in complete denial, then many fewer mail-in ballots would have been necessary. But it was the hand we were dealt, and instead of accepting it, you guys are using it to create a pretend world where Trump can only be beaten by hook or crook. He is 3 million! popular votes behind! Folks are sick of his dog and pony show. And once Biden wins Arizona and Michigan, game over. Take your medicine boys, us real Americans have had to gag on it for the last four years.
Liar.
^Disagree Hoot, people that brainwashed are so out of it they are incapable of distinguishing truth from lies. He's a sheep, a mindless robot, incapable of coherent independent thought...

(11-04-2020, 08:02 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Van voted for a guy who has milked the taxpayers for zillions and his crackhead son is on the payroll of all our enemies and shares the money with big daddy while knocking up pole dancers...

I wouldn't hire the Bidens to mow my lawn, I would get a bill for $3 million a month and my grass would be up to my waist...

I view Biden voters as traitors, JP. Biden will not be president for very long but it's hard to say whether more American lives will be imperiled with a senile, crooked man like Biden in the Oval Office or an inexperienced Marxist. If Biden hangs on, tyrants around the globe will soon be celebrating with attacks on Americans. I would not want to be a citizen on Taiwan or South Korea if that happens.

Biden is certainly in a stronger position at this time than Trump but Nevada and Arizona are not lost yet, so if Trump's lawyers are successful in keeping Philadelphia Democrats from stealing Pennsylvania, he still has a shot at the win.

If Trump has to fire William Barr and replace him with Rudy Giuliani through a recess appointment, special counsels need to be appointed for Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton. If he loses, then a few indictments need to be issued before he leaves office. I want Biden prosecuted while he can still understand where he is part of the time.
(11-04-2020, 08:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Disagree Hoot, people that brainwashed are so out of it they are incapable of distinguishing truth from lies. He's a sheep, a mindless robot, incapable of coherent independent thought...

Sorry, but a person who resorts to name calling and making claims out of willful ignorance are liars, whether they realize it or not. Trump is not trying to stop any count of legal votes. Democrats have been illegally barring Republican poll watchers from witnessing the examination of ballots. Trump has sued to stop the vote count until the poll watchers are allowed to do their jobs.

I do agree with your comment about Biden supporters being mindless robotic sheep but it is their own fault.
(11-04-2020, 08:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 08:02 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Van voted for a guy who has milked the taxpayers for zillions and his crackhead son is on the payroll of all our enemies and shares the money with big daddy while knocking up pole dancers...

I view Biden voters as traitors, JP. Biden will not be president for very long but it's hard to say whether more American lives will be imperiled with a senile, crooked man like Biden in the Oval Office or an inexperienced Marxist. If Biden hangs on, tyrants around the globe will soon be celebrating with attacks on Americans. I would not want to be a citizen on Taiwan or South Korea if that happens.

Biden is certainly in a stronger position at this time than Trump but Nevada and Arizona are not lost yet, so if Trump's lawyers are successful in keeping Philadelphia Democrats from stealing Pennsylvania, he still has a shot at the win.

If Trump has to fire William Barr and replace him with Rudy Giuliani through a recess appointment, special counsels need to be appointed for Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton. If he loses, then a few indictments need to be issued before he leaves office. I want Biden prosecuted while he can still understand where he is part of the time.
That ship has sailed, he does't know whose boy he is. Biden voters aren't traitors, they vote for anyone with a D after their name. Charles Manson would have got as many votes as Biden running as a Democrat.
(11-04-2020, 08:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 08:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

That ship has sailed, he does't know whose boy he is. Biden voters aren't traitors, they vote for anyone with a D after their name. Charles Manson would have got as many votes as Biden running as a Democrat.
I agree, but Biden and Harris have more blood on their hands than Manson and Biden's betrayal of this country will likely add thousands more to his tally.
(11-04-2020, 06:45 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: You guys are incredible. Trump wants to suppress legal ballots, and you two bozos are ok with it. If the president had more aggressively fought the pandemic from the beginning instead of being in complete denial, then many fewer mail-in ballots would have been necessary. But it was the hand we were dealt, and instead of accepting it, you guys are using it to create a pretend world where Trump can only be beaten by hook or crook. He is 3 million! popular votes behind! Folks are sick of his dog and pony show. And once Biden wins Arizona and Michigan, game over. Take your medicine boys, us real Americans have had to gag on it for the last four years.

Legal ballots are being suppressed as we speak. They are being suppressed by perhaps millions of unregistered or fictitious voters, casting unsigned, sometimes unpostmarked, unvalidated, untimely, unsolicited ballots, which are being counted by unscrupulous blue state election officials. If they can validate the ballots, by all means count them. But that's not what's going on.

Even in view of that, I accept "it" but I don't have to like "it." I have no choice. Now, I will qualify that by the following--- all anybody of conscience could ever ask for in any free election is that election officials count only legal, on-time ballots cast by legally registered voters. But no, that's too much to ask, right there Van? 

Let me give you a newsflash. Only Democrats sent out ballots to parts far and wide, ballots which were not asked for by the voter. There were months and months of time in which registered voters could easily have requested legal, viable, verifiable absentee ballots. Not good enough.

I wouldn't get up too high on my horse about Arizona just yet either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Twitter sources say that Donald Trump will almost certainly win Arizona. Trump still has a healthy lead in Pennsylvania. Despite widespread cheating and fraud in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, Trump has a very good shot at winning the election by the end of the week. Arizona and Pennsylvania would put him over the top.
Alaska and North Carolina have been called for President Trump. It will probably be a few weeks before Michigan and other states in which widespread election fraud occurred to be called in Trump's favor.

In the meantime, I have decided to declare myself President-Elect Hoot Gibson, a title that I will claim until Joe Biden concedes defeat.

Maybe President-elect Biden will have a position in his cabinet for you. I’d say between the bread and cereal would be a good fit.
(11-11-2020, 04:25 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Maybe President-elect Biden will have a position in his cabinet for you. I’d say between the bread and cereal would be a good fit.
Biden is no more the President-Elect than I am and unlike Biden, I am in no danger of going to prison for bribery or for accepting bribes. Has Bag Man Hunter departed for China and Ukraine yet? If Biden does win, he is probably going to need more bag men than he has family members. Selling access to a U.S. President would generate a lot more loot than selling access to a Vice President or President-Elect wannabe would.
Trump will be the one in the crosshairs of the justice system as soon as he leaves office, it is the number one reason he is so desperate to try to steal this election, he knows he needs the protection it provides him. But most of his frivolous lawsuits are already being dismissed. You, Hoot, have a better chance of being president on Jan. 20th than our Moron-in-Chief.
(11-11-2020, 06:38 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Trump will be the one in the crosshairs of the justice system as soon as he leaves office, it is the number one reason he is so desperate to try to steal this election, he knows he needs the protection it provides him.  But most of his frivolous lawsuits are already being dismissed. You, Hoot, have a better chance of being president on Jan. 20th than our Moron-in-Chief.
If Democrats lose, I don't doubt that they will find some baseless charges to file against him. A party that fabricated Russian collusion and impeached a President in the absence of any crime is capable of anything. It is a shame that there are some people who were born in this country who celebrate such abuses of power.

BTW, please address me as President-Elect Gibson, because I have as much right to claim to that title as the moronic crook for whom you voted does. I have my transition team working on my avatar and will post it in a few days.
(11-01-2020, 11:50 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Ok, lets go with swing states; Iowa(doubt it myself) Goes Trump. Florida Goes Trump, Texas Goes Trump, Pennsylvania Goes Trump, Wisconsin Goes Biden, Michigan Goes Biden, Ohio Goes Trump, Georgia Goes Biden, North Carolina Goes Biden. 

The only questionable that I have are Georgia and North Carolina. I could see both going to Trump.

Biden wins; Michigan and Wisconsin put him over the top. As all remembers last election Pres. Trump won both by less that 40 K votes. I think that President Trump has not expended his base, and I think that the third party vote does not work in his favor this time. 

Senate Goes Democrat; Pick up seats in South Carolina, Maine, Arizona, Colorado 

McConnell wins Kentucky

Hicks upsets Barr

Rogers wins the 5th

Massie wins the 4nd

Yarmouth wins the 3rd

Comer wins the 1st or 2nd can not remember

Dems pick up a few seats in the state house. 

Senate goes further red. 

Ok, those are my picks. Have a good one!
Well, I was right and wrong. Was right about all the swing states except for North Carolina and Pennsylvania . My reasoning for that pick was that it went for Obama in '08. I forgot that Biden was from Penn. Oh well 7 and 2 not bad. I was right about the state of Kentucky U.S. senate and state senate. I was 5 out of 6 for Congress. I really thought Hicks would have had a shot. I missed the house badly. Oh well. It will be interesting to see what happens in '22.