Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prediction Thread II
I’m too busy right now to reply, just counting my money, the Dow is up well over 1200 points this morning based on Biden’s election. Damn you, America!??

And JP, love ya man, you may be into something more than these guys know???. We need to get back on the music threads.
Biden's election lol! Not that vaccine Dems said they wouldn't take!?!?!?...any fool knows tax increases are poison for the market.
Everyone notice how they didn't release news of the vaccine until immediately after the election. Who couldn't have seen that one coming?

I too have made a killing today. Sold half of my bank stocks today for huge gains, and before capital gains taxes skyrocket (wink wink)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
Visitors trend2W10W9M

Quote Lookup

114.97+12.01 (+11.66%)
As of 12:13PM EST. Market open.
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
27m
9. And it is nauseating watching this choreographed fiction by the guy who hid in his basement throughout the virus.
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
8. But regardless, this really takes a set of grapefruits for Biden to posture as he did today, and for the media to regurgitate it like Biden has somehow done something or accomplished something.  Biden has been AWOL, utterly irrelevant.
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
7. Biden has trashed the unprecedented rebound, spewing the usual bromides about how only the rich benefit, etc.  Biden is not the president yet, if ever, depending how events unfold.
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
6. In fact, all the while, when Trump and his team were doing everything possible to get vaccines and therapeutics invented and distributed, Biden was attacking them every step of the way.  But it's just like the economy, which is springing back in a huge way.
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
5. This is the kind of bullshit we are going to hear from this clown (to quote him), who did absolutely nothing and has done absolutely nothing.
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
4. now that Pfizer announced today that its vaccine is ready to go very, very soon (obviously, Pfizer chose to hold back its announcement until after the election).
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
3. So, there he is, at a podium, reading from a teleprompter, telling us how he will follow the science, how he will distribute the vaccine, etc.,
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
25m
2. and he had nothing to do with the distribution process that is set in place, all of which were superbly instituted by President Trump and his team.
Show this thread
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow
·
27m
1. Phony Joe Biden.
Joe Biden is truly an ambulance chaser.  He had nothing to do with the vaccine that is about to be made available to the public, he had nothing to do with the manufacturing process that is already underway,

for you Van hehehe
(11-09-2020, 02:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
Add to watchlist
Visitors trend2W10W9M

Quote Lookup

114.97+12.01 (+11.66%)
Just sold the rest of my stocks, huuuuuuuggggggggggggeeeee day. Will catch my breath and re-enter some later at a lower price. Like when people realize this vaccine has been known for weeks and is still far from widespread distribution, and when it starts to dawn on people that we have a contested election in a MAJOR way...
(11-09-2020, 03:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 02:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
Add to watchlist
Visitors trend2W10W9M

Quote Lookup

114.97+12.01 (+11.66%)
Just sold the rest of my stocks, huuuuuuuggggggggggggeeeee day. Will catch my breath and re-enter some later at a lower price. Like when people realize this vaccine has been known for weeks and is still far from widespread distribution, and when it starts to dawn on people that we have a contested election in a MAJOR way...
Jet if in Fact you did sell all of your stocks you are missing out on a lot of Money. But I don't believe you are that Dumb but again ?
Since election Dow up 8,517 points have you noticed that TRT ?
Love Levin. A patriot worthy of listening to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-23-2021, 03:56 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Love Levin. A patriot worthy of listening to.
TRT did you notice Dow is up 238 points today ? I say you did but it's what you would call Bad News.
If your typing your lying.
Reading a post by vector on the other hand, makes one feel like taking a shower. I am thankful for the ignore list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-23-2021, 11:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Reading a post by vector on the other hand, makes one feel like taking a shower. I am thankful for the ignore list.
TRT I bet your spouse or live in is the one that's the most thankful.