•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
^^ You're still too stupid to make a correct post, Vector 2.0, and your posts are still not worth the time necessary to dumb down responses so you can understand them.

Hint: Your response belongs below the box that contains the member's post to which you want to respond. When you post above the line, it reflects unfavorably on somebody who is much smarter than yourself. Almost everybody except you figure out how to make a proper post on their very first attempt.  Big Grin
Quote:Huge court win lets Trump present ballot evidence, could overturn Nevada result

In its first court victory, a Nevada judge has agreed to let the Trump campaign present its evidence that fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election, enough to reverse Joe Biden's win and set an example for other state challenges.

According to Trump officials, the judge set a Dec. 3 hearing date and is allowing 15 depositions. What’s more, the campaign plans to present its evidence that could result in the rejection of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots in Democratic Clark County where Biden ballots outnumbered Trump ballots by 91,000 in unofficial results.
“BIG news in Nevada: a Judge has allowed NV Republicans to present findings of widespread voter fraud in a Dec. 3rd hearing. Americans will now hear evidence from those who saw firsthand what happened—a critical step for transparency and remedying illegal ballots. Stay tuned,” White House chief of staff Mark Meadows tweeted.
It was not a good day for Joe Biden today and the day is not over yet.

If anybody wants to watch the entire hearing of the Trump legal team in front of Pennsylvania legislators today, it is on YouTube. None of the mainstream media outlets who keep claiming that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud bothered to cover the public hearing. One statistic that surprised the legislators in attendance is the fact that hundreds of thousands more mail-in ballots were submitted and counted than had been mailed out to voters.

[Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o...ndependent]
(11-25-2020, 06:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Quote:Huge court win lets Trump present ballot evidence, could overturn Nevada result

In its first court victory, a Nevada judge has agreed to let the Trump campaign present its evidence that fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election, enough to reverse Joe Biden's win and set an example for other state challenges.

According to Trump officials, the judge set a Dec. 3 hearing date and is allowing 15 depositions. What’s more, the campaign plans to present its evidence that could result in the rejection of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots in Democratic Clark County where Biden ballots outnumbered Trump ballots by 91,000 in unofficial results.
“BIG news in Nevada: a Judge has allowed NV Republicans to present findings of widespread voter fraud in a Dec. 3rd hearing. Americans will now hear evidence from those who saw firsthand what happened—a critical step for transparency and remedying illegal ballots. Stay tuned,” White House chief of staff Mark Meadows tweeted.
Same old Hooter just call people names
this election is over Joseph Biden will be the 46th president on jan. 20th the year 2021
it's over Hooter your boy Donald is a ONE term president 
Pensylvania has already certified the results and your Dear Leader lost by over 80,000 votes
now let's hear some of that Benghazi rage that come from you guys where's it at after over 260,000 dead under your Dear Leader's watch or are you and TRT just HYPOCRITES
(11-25-2020, 07:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 06:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Same old Hooter just call people names
this election is over Joseph Biden will be the 46th president on jan. 20th the year 2021
it's over Hooter your boy Donald is a ONE term president 
Pensylvania has already certified the results and your Dear Leader lost by over 80,000 votes
now let's hear some of that Benghazi rage that come from you guys where's it at after over 260,000 dead under your Dear Leader's watch or are you and TRT just HYPOCRITES
You are making progress, vector 2.0, you managed to follow my directions and did not make your reply a part of my post. How many attempts did it take you to get it right?  Big Grin

FYI, the Pennsylvania legislature can appoint whoever they want as electors. If they are persuaded that there was widespread fraud in the election, then they can overrule any action that the Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, or state Supreme Court takes with regard to the Pennsylvania election. They have the sole authority to set the rules for elections and to determine the electors for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. 

Judging by the applause and comments from the Pennsylvania legislators that attended today's hearing, many of them are very upset and embarrassed about how their state's election was screwed up.
Biden is still far from being "President-elect." Anyone who calls him that is either a liar or galactically stupid.
I am sure that our resident liberal genius will want to focus on typos in the lawsuits filed last night by Sidney Powell in Georgia and Michigan because the claims and evidence cited explains why Senator Kamala Harris has not resigned from the U.S. Senate. The lawsuits against the 2020 sham elections that Democrats and, in the case of Georgia, crooked Republicans ran are piling up fast. 

No I’m not concerned about the typos, because I’m not concerned about these lawsuits. They will go nowhere. Powell is nuttier than Giuliani right now, if that’s humanly possible. Anyway only 56 more days of Trump sitting in his White House basement doing absolutely nothing except tweeting and pardoning convicted felons.
(11-26-2020, 09:51 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: No I’m not concerned about the typos, because I’m not concerned about these lawsuits. They will go nowhere. Powell is nuttier than Giuliani right now, if that’s humanly possible.  Anyway only 56 more days of Trump sitting in his White House basement doing absolutely nothing except tweeting and pardoning convicted felons.
Sure, Mr. Genius. Nothing to see here. Absolutely no evidence of widespread election fraud. Right?  Big Grin

Joe Biden may be sworn in as president on January 20 but the widespread fraud perpetrated by the Democrats and a few Republicans in Georgia, will be a controversial topic of discussion for generations. If you are not familiar with the burden of proof required in civil lawsuits, then you should become acquainted with the subject before you go too far out on that branch of "zero chance" of Trump winning this election.

If five or more Supreme Court Justices decide that it is more likely than not that the election was decided in Biden's favor through widespread election fraud, then Donald J. Trump will need to keep his calendar open for January 20, as the guest of honor for a swearing in ceremony. If that happens, then criminal trials, which require proof beyond reasonable doubt, will follow for the many disloyal Americans who played a role in the sham election.

As for pardoning convicted felons, General Flynn, was not convicted of anything - but what U.S. president has not pardoned convicted felons?
If true, then the following claim alone will be sufficient to move Georgia to Trump. Everything else in Sidney Powell's 100+ page filing is just piling on for emphasis. I am feeling cautiously optimistic that President Trump will eventually be declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election. 

I cannot imagine that any members of the Supreme Court will want to be judged by history as cowards who were afraid to do the right thing. If the evidence of massive election fraud is overwhelming, then this will not be a close call for the Court to make, even if it triggers Democrats' Plan B - widespread rioting, looting, and general mayhem.

(11-26-2020, 10:49 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 09:51 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: No I’m not concerned about the typos, because I’m not concerned about these lawsuits. They will go nowhere. Powell is nuttier than Giuliani right now, if that’s humanly possible.  Anyway only 56 more days of Trump sitting in his White House basement doing absolutely nothing except tweeting and pardoning convicted felons.
Sure, Mr. Genius. Nothing to see here. Absolutely no evidence of widespread election fraud. Right?  :D

Joe Biden may be sworn in as president on January 20 but the widespread fraud perpetrated by the Democrats and a few Republicans in Georgia, will be a controversial topic of discussion for generations. If you are not familiar with the burden of proof required in civil lawsuits, then you should become acquainted with the subject before you go too far out on that branch of "zero chance" of Trump winning this election.

If five or more Supreme Court Justices decide that it is more likely than not that the election was decided in Biden's favor through widespread election fraud, then Donald J. Trump will need to keep his calendar open for January 20, as the guest of honor for a swearing in ceremony. If that happens, then criminal trials, which require proof beyond reasonable doubt, will follow for the many disloyal Americans who played a role in the sham election.

As for pardoning convicted felons, General Flynn, was not convicted of anything - but what U.S. president has not pardoned convicted felons?

You’re right. I should have said less than a zero chance, although you do realize that’s just a figure of speech that’s not mathematically possible right? Hoot, come on man, you’re just chasing Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster here, you’ve got half-insane conspiracy theorists with no tangible proof of any type of widespread fraud in this election. I didn’t mention Michael Flynn, he wasn’t convicted, just had pleaded guilty (hmmm). Roger Stone earlier was convicted. And yes, they all do it, but don’t act like it’s ok because Trump did it, it’s very seldom ok in any instance.

And you never want to address what Trump is doing right now, which is completely ignoring this huge spike in cases, with so many people needing some form of help. He is fiddling while Rome burns, the country so needs a leader right now, it would be his chance to end his administration on a high note. But no, he is too busy chasing ghosts. The end of his horrific presidency can’t come soon enough.
(11-26-2020, 11:09 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If true, then the following claim alone will be sufficient to move Georgia to Trump. Everything else in Sidney Powell's 100+ page filing is just piling on for emphasis. I am feeling cautiously optimistic that President Trump will eventually be declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election. 

I cannot imagine that any members of the Supreme Court will want to be judged by history as cowards who were afraid to do the right thing. If the evidence of massive election fraud is overwhelming, then this will not be a close call for the Court to make, even if it triggers Democrats' Plan B - widespread rioting, looting, and general mayhem.

Your Dear Leader LOST by what sane people would consider a LANDSLIDE you have to get on with your life
The WORST MISTAKE this country has made since slavery will be over in 55 days and the sun will come out
And Jet we will see who the liar is

And for TRT
The one that i like the most

Titus 3:10

As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him
(11-25-2020, 10:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Biden is still far from being "President-elect."  Anyone who calls him that is either a liar or galactically stupid.

Or part of the coup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-26-2020, 01:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 10:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Biden is still far from being "President-elect."  Anyone who calls him that is either a liar or galactically stupid.

Or part of the coup

Good morning TRT and happy thanksgiving
as of yesterday we are having a Benghazi about every 3 minutes under your Dear Leader's watch while he goes and play's another round of golf this mourning 
Where's your outrage or you only get upset when a democrat is in charge
You do know the debt under your Dear Leader's watch will be close to Obama's which by the way took 8 years and your boy Donald in 4 years will more than likely match him or even pass him when all the money is counted
Again where's your outrage or it's just when a democrat is in charge
Can't you see a pattern ?

Your Dear Leader got beat in a LANDSLIDE it was such a BIG Margin even the Russians or James Comey couldn't bail him out
There is NO coup
Read the Michigan lawsuit, all of the massive fraud will be exposed...PS vector has less arguing skills than your average second grader...

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-cont...plaint.pdf
(11-26-2020, 01:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Read the Michigan lawsuit, all of the massive fraud will be exposed...PS vector has less arguing skills than your average second grader...

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-cont...plaint.pdf

The election has already been certified 3 days ago
your Dear Leader LOST by a LANDSLIDE 
and the courts are not going to overturn a election time to move on
when President Elect Biden takes office just curious will he release the transcripts on the servers where Donald talked to other world leaders
^^ For those who did actually take the time to listen to the sworn testimony given yesterday before the PA Legislature, (all Republicans I am sure), there is far more than ample evidence for said legislature to overturn the election certification. For that... of all days, today I am very thankful that the truth has begun to come forth. And yet, I have seen my countrymen on the left ignore factual evidence for contempt's sake now for the last decade, and exponentially so the last 4 years. And the in-the-tank media have been shameless in their false proclamations and spreading continually of misinformation; pro Dem and anti-Republican. Therefore my thankfulness is somewhat mitigated by that knowledge however, my faith and gratitude are vested in Him, the true source for all that I have including the freedoms we all enjoy, they are all gifts from God.

He is the source of all the good things in this life. They are His gifts to all men, and have not one thing to do with government-- whether that government be good or bad.

James 1:17, KJV: "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-26-2020, 02:22 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ For those who did actually take the time to listen to the sworn testimony given yesterday before the PA Legislature, (all Republicans I am sure), there is far more than ample evidence for said legislature to overturn the election certification. For that... of all days, today I am very thankful that the truth has begun to come forth. And yet, I have seen my countrymen on the left ignore factual evidence for contempt's sake now for the last decade, and exponentially so the last 4 years. And the in-the-tank media have been shameless in their false proclamations and spreading continually of misinformation; pro Dem and anti-Republican. Therefore my thankfulness is somewhat mitigated by that knowledge however, my faith and gratitude are vested in Him, the true source for all that I have including the freedoms we all enjoy, they are all gifts from God.

He is the source of all the good things in this life. They are His gifts to all men, and have not one thing to do with government-- whether that government be good or bad.

James 1:17, KJV: "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

You never let me down TRT you are consistence a few paragraphs of BS and a bible versus
Where's that Benghazi rage ? it has to bother you some 
Your Dear Leader LOST by a LANDSLIDE even Russia or Comey could save him this time

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.
Don’t ever quote scripture and in the same breath support Donald Trump. That is blasphemy of the highest order.
^yeah, because Biden is a better person lol...plus Jesus probably voted for Biden along with everyone else who ever died...
(11-26-2020, 03:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^yeah, because Biden is a better person lol...plus Jesus probably voted for Biden along with everyone else who ever died...

Jesus has a plan for President Elect Biden
You can bet one thing President Elect Biden will not Claim he is the chosen one
(11-26-2020, 01:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Or part of the coup

as of yesterday we are having a Benghazi about every 3 minutes under your Dear Leader's watch while he goes and play's another round of golf this mourning 
You do know the debt under your Dear Leader's watch will be close to Obama's which by the way took 8 years and your boy Donald in 4 years will more than likely match him or even pass him when all the money is counted

Your Dear Leader got beat in a LANDSLIDE it was such a BIG Margin even the Russians or James Comey couldn't bail him out
There is NO coup

Happy Thanksgiving vector---

Of course I see a pattern. Hurricane Katrina hits New Orleans and Dems blame Republican George W Bush for it. Hillary Clinton and a host of Democrat Senators vote to enact the Iraq Resolution citing irrefutable intelligence which reports there are WMD's in Iraq. Later they blame George W Bush for it.

Barack Obama is elected and blames George W Bush for absolutely everything, all the way up to and including making him late for Marine zero waiting to fly him off the White House grounds as he makes way for Donald J Trump.

China unleashes a killer virus upon the world and Dems blame President Trump for that too.

Yeah I got the pattern, what's your point?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-26-2020, 02:47 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Don’t ever quote scripture and in the same breath support Donald Trump. That is blasphemy of the highest order.

Here is how this works. You get to be wrong on just about everything. You get to have your own opinion on just about everything. But you don't get to tell me what to do or not to do about anything.

I quote Scripture because it is my good pleasure to do so, and why? Because His word never returns unto Him void. That bothers you huh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-26-2020, 06:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 01:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Or part of the coup

There is NO coup

Happy Thanksgiving vector---

Of course I see a pattern. Hurricane Katrina hits New Orleans and Dems blame Republican George W Bush for it. Hillary Clinton and a host of Democrat Senators vote to enact the Iraq Resolution citing irrefutable intelligence which reports there are WMD's in Iraq. Later they blame George W Bush for it.

Barack Obama is elected and blames George W Bush for absolutely everything, all the way up to and including making him late for Marine zero waiting to fly him off the White House grounds as he makes way for Donald J Trump.

China unleashes a killer virus upon the world and Dems blame President Trump for that too.

Yeah I got the pattern, what's your point?

Well first they didn't blame Jr for the Hurricane it was the response
There was NO WMD'S so yes Jr get's the blame it was his decision to go to war
Yes Jr runned the economy in the ditch so yes he get's the blame
And finally it is a China virus did they do it intentional maybe we will get to the bottom of it one of these days 
But your Dear Leader get's the blame for the response from the virus 260,000 plus already dead we are at 2,000 a day dying from the Trump flu ever hear that old saying the Buck Stops Here just put this in your head and let it settle we are having a Benghazi every 3 minutes now i know you remember how your party and you acted then let's at least have a little outrage
Your Dear Leader inherited the best economy any president elect in the last 60 years and guess what it's in the ditch first President that will leave office with less jobs  than when he took office
(11-26-2020, 07:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 02:47 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Don’t ever quote scripture and in the same breath support Donald Trump. That is blasphemy of the highest order.

Here is how this works. You get to be wrong on just about everything. You get to have your own opinion on just about everything. But you don't get to tell me what to do or not to do about anything.

I quote Scripture because it is my good pleasure to do so, and why? Because His word never returns unto Him void. That bothers you huh?

I'm not sure how any Christian could actually believe that Donald Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden.
(11-26-2020, 08:35 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

I'm not sure how any Christian could actually believe that Donald Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden.

Well when you grow up and mature you will have a much clearer view.

Keeping in mind that you've framed your criticism based on your understanding of the Christian tenets. I did not say Trump was a better man than Biden and arguing the point with you or the others on here would be a waste of time. Biden is pro abortion, a deviance from his Catholic faith for which at least one Bishop has denied him the sacrament--- "The Rev. Robert Morey said Monday that the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate attended Mass at Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence and was refused the sacrament because any "public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching."

What I have said is that morally speaking, no man is any better in God's eyes than any other man. But that fact would not stop law enforcement for example, from arresting people who break the law. The problem in that area has been in the equal application of enforcing the law. I see no evidence that MR Trump has done the first thing wrong. On the other hand I have seen volumes of evidence put forth in the news that implicates the Biden family of doing wrong. But to clarify, the one and only mitigation for any man in God's eyes, is whether or not that man has accepted His Son as Savior.

In any case such matters are not up to me, I voice my convictions at the polling place. And even then it seems that may be a place where my vote could be changed or manipulated by unscrupulous means.

Your attempts to sort of rub in the election are futile. My view of current events has almost nothing to do with the fakery of the Republican versus Democrat argument, and far more to do with the prophetic revelations contained within the Scriptures. But where DJT has been concerned, I have said that despite his gruff speech he values the sovereignty of God. I never said that I have any level of assurance he is a Christian. I have said I believe he has governed honestly and I stand by that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I strongly believe that President Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden but I can certainly see how somebody who depends on liberal mainstream media for all of their news would think otherwise. I could easily play devil's advocate and make the case for Joe Biden. It is sad that you cannot understand, whether you agree or disagree, with the conservative perspectives of Trump and Biden.

If Trump wins the election and the people who have corrupted our electoral process are held accountable for what they have done, then maybe you will understand why 80 million people believe that they voted for the better human being and when I say better human being, I mean the more honest, more law abiding, more intelligent, and kinder human being. None of us are reliably judging another man's motives or soul. Joe may believe that everything he does is done for the good of the American people.
(11-27-2020, 09:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I strongly believe that President Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden but I can certainly see how somebody who depends on liberal mainstream media for all of their news would think otherwise. I could easily play devil's advocate and make the case for Joe Biden. It is sad that you cannot understand, whether you agree or disagree, with the conservative perspectives of Trump and Biden.

If Trump wins the election and the people who have corrupted our electoral process are held accountable for what they have done, then maybe you will understand why 80 million people believe that they voted for the better human being and when I say better human being, I mean the more honest, more law abiding, more intelligent, and kinder human being. None of us are reliably judging another man's motives or soul. Joe may believe that everything he does is done for the good of the American people.
i can also see how somebody get's there news from conspiracy and right wing media outlets
Your Dear Leader has lost this election time to move on
(11-27-2020, 01:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 09:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

i can also see how somebody get's there news from conspiracy and right wing media outlets
Your Dear Leader has lost this election time to move on
Vector 2.0, you are twice as clueless as you were in your original incarnation. Nobody wins until after the Electoral College votes. If Democrats can explain why there were hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes counted for Joe Biden than there were ballots, then Biden may win. If you can explain how that is possible, then you could probably teach pigs to fly too.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next