• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(11-27-2020, 01:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 01:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 09:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 08:35 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 07:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Here is how this works. You get to be wrong on just about everything. You get to have your own opinion on just about everything. But you don't get to tell me what to do or not to do about anything.

I quote Scripture because it is my good pleasure to do so, and why? Because His word never returns unto Him void. That bothers you huh?

I'm not sure how any Christian could actually believe that Donald Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden.
I strongly believe that President Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden but I can certainly see how somebody who depends on liberal mainstream media for all of their news would think otherwise. I could easily play devil's advocate and make the case for Joe Biden. It is sad that you cannot understand, whether you agree or disagree, with the conservative perspectives of Trump and Biden.

If Trump wins the election and the people who have corrupted our electoral process are held accountable for what they have done, then maybe you will understand why 80 million people believe that they voted for the better human being and when I say better human being, I mean the more honest, more law abiding, more intelligent, and kinder human being. None of us are reliably judging another man's motives or soul. Joe may believe that everything he does is done for the good of the American people.
i can also see how somebody get's there news from conspiracy and right wing media outlets
Your Dear Leader has lost this election time to move on
Vector 2.0, you are twice as clueless as you were in your original incarnation. Nobody wins until after the Electoral College votes. If Democrats can explain why there were hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes counted for Joe Biden than there were ballots, then Biden may win. If you can explain how that is possible, then you could probably teach pigs to fly too.
there is no proof everyone knew there was going to be a large mail in voting they seen it in the primary 
if the republican lawmakers would of let them start counting before election day like ohio and florida then it would of been decided on election night your Dear Leader LOST in a LANDSLIDE if your Dear Leader hadn't fired Comey he might bailed him out again
if you have the proof that " hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes counted for Joe Biden than there were ballots, then Biden may win"
go to court and under oath prove your case so far it's nothing but BS
you people are starting something that's going to be hard to undo the damage
(11-27-2020, 02:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 09:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 08:35 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I'm not sure how any Christian could actually believe that Donald Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden.
I strongly believe that President Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden but I can certainly see how somebody who depends on liberal mainstream media for all of their news would think otherwise. I could easily play devil's advocate and make the case for Joe Biden. It is sad that you cannot understand, whether you agree or disagree, with the conservative perspectives of Trump and Biden.

If Trump wins the election and the people who have corrupted our electoral process are held accountable for what they have done, then maybe you will understand why 80 million people believe that they voted for the better human being and when I say better human being, I mean the more honest, more law abiding, more intelligent, and kinder human being. None of us are reliably judging another man's motives or soul. Joe may believe that everything he does is done for the good of the American people.
i can also see how somebody get's there news from conspiracy and right wing media outlets
Vector 2.0, you are twice as clueless as you were in your original incarnation. Nobody wins until after the Electoral College votes. If Democrats can explain why there were hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes counted for Joe Biden than there were ballots, then Biden may win. If you can explain how that is possible, then you could probably teach pigs to fly too.
there is no proof everyone knew there was going to be a large mail in voting they seen it in the primary 
if the republican lawmakers would of let them start counting before election day like ohio and florida then it would of been decided on election night your Dear Leader LOST in a LANDSLIDE if your Dear Leader hadn't fired Comey he might bailed him out again
if you have the proof that " hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes counted for Joe Biden than there were ballots, then Biden may win"
Illegal votes are not supposed to count. There cannot be more votes than ballots - it is just not possible. If illegal votes are thrown out, then Trump will win in a landslide. Democrats knew that Biden could not win a fair election, so they cheated as no party has ever done in the history of this nation and they got caught. Now, we will see how many Supreme Court Justices were born with a spine and a conscience.
(11-27-2020, 02:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 09:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I strongly believe that President Trump is a better human being than Joe Biden but I can certainly see how somebody who depends on liberal mainstream media for all of their news would think otherwise. I could easily play devil's advocate and make the case for Joe Biden. It is sad that you cannot understand, whether you agree or disagree, with the conservative perspectives of Trump and Biden.

Illegal votes are not supposed to count. There cannot be more votes than ballots - it is just not possible. If illegal votes are thrown out, then Trump will win in a landslide. Democrats knew that Biden could not win a fair election, so they cheated as no party has ever done in the history of this nation and they got caught. Now, we will see how many Supreme Court Justices were born with a spine and a conscience.
just go to court show your PROOF so far all you have is BULLSH!T
(11-27-2020, 03:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 01:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote: i can also see how somebody get's there news from conspiracy and right wing media outlets
You don't show courts proof, you provide them with evidence. If they decide that it is more likely than not that widespread election fraud caused Biden to get more votes than Trump, then they will find in Trump's favor. Considering the mountains of evidence already presented to the courts, the burden of proof seems like an increasingly small hurdle.
(11-27-2020, 03:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 01:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Vector 2.0, you are twice as clueless as you were in your original incarnation. Nobody wins until after the Electoral College votes. If Democrats can explain why there were hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes counted for Joe Biden than there were ballots, then Biden may win. If you can explain how that is possible, then you could probably teach pigs to fly too.
You don't show courts proof, you provide them with evidence. If they decide that it is more likely than not that widespread election fraud caused Biden to get more votes than Trump, then they will find in Trump's favor. Considering the mountains of evidence already presented to the courts, the burden of proof seems like an increasingly small hurdle.
well so far they have been laughed out of court we are 3 weeks into all this hearsay and nothing but BULLSH!T
(11-27-2020, 03:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 02:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote: there is no proof everyone knew there was going to be a large mail in voting they seen it in the primary 
well so far they have been laughed out of court we are 3 weeks into all this hearsay and nothing but BULLSH!T
Once again, you show your ignorance. I doubt that you have looked at any of the evidence that has been presented. None of the lawsuits filed by the Trump legal team, Sidney Powell, or L. Lin Wood have been "laughed out of court." Multiple lawsuits involving at least three battleground states have reached the federal Circuit Courts of Appeal and there will be additional lawsuits filed with the Circuit Courts within the next few days. All we have heard from you is BS. You add nothing to any thread that you decide to participate in. Your two-cents worth is a fraudulent claim.
(11-27-2020, 03:39 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 02:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Illegal votes are not supposed to count. There cannot be more votes than ballots - it is just not possible. If illegal votes are thrown out, then Trump will win in a landslide. Democrats knew that Biden could not win a fair election, so they cheated as no party has ever done in the history of this nation and they got caught. Now, we will see how many Supreme Court Justices were born with a spine and a conscience.
Once again, you show your ignorance. I doubt that you have looked at any of the evidence that has been presented. None of the lawsuits filed by the Trump legal team, Sidney Powell, or L. Lin Wood have been "laughed out of court." Multiple lawsuits involving at least three battleground states have reached the federal Circuit Courts of Appeal and there will be additional lawsuits filed with the Circuit Courts within the next few days. All we have heard from you is BS. You add nothing to any thread that you decide to participate in. Your two-cents worth is a fraudulent claim.
Once again you are showing your ignorance another federal appeals court laughs your Dear Leader out of the court room there is NO proof of voter fraud it's not what you say it's what you can prove again nothing but more BULLSH!T from your Dear Leader he lost time to move
(11-27-2020, 04:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 03:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote: just go to court show your PROOF so far all you have is BULLSH!T
Once again you are showing your ignorance another federal appeals court laughs your Dear Leader out of the court room there is NO proof of voter fraud it's not what you say it's what you can prove again nothing but more BULLSH!T from your Dear Leader he lost time to move
Your just lying to yourself. That's okay with me. I know that you are too lazy to read any of the allegations and facts outlined in any of the lawsuits. That's your problem, not mine. You seem to enjoy being in a constant state of ignorance. It's your signature move.
(11-27-2020, 05:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 04:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 03:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You don't show courts proof, you provide them with evidence. If they decide that it is more likely than not that widespread election fraud caused Biden to get more votes than Trump, then they will find in Trump's favor. Considering the mountains of evidence already presented to the courts, the burden of proof seems like an increasingly small hurdle.
Your just lying to yourself. That's okay with me. I know that you are too lazy to read any of the allegations and facts outlined in any of the lawsuits. That's your problem, not mine. You seem to enjoy being in a constant state of ignorance. It's your signature move.
but when Rudy and your Dear Leader goes in front of the court they are not claiming fraud wonder why ?

FRCP (Federal Rule of Civil Procedure) 11 states that any attorney
who misrepresents facts in a pleading, or who makes baseless
allegations in Court, can be sanctioned.  Giuliani et al know this;
this is why when they are actually in Court, they have admitted
they are not asserting fraud and that they have no facts to support
the claim.

Again Hooter it's not what you say it's what you can prove
My opinion your Dear Leader should of stayed with the Russians and James Comey game plan his chances would of been better
From the most conservative site that I can find for Hoot

https://www.breitbart.com/news/donor-sue...-lawsuits/
(11-27-2020, 06:17 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: From the most conservative site that I can find for Hoot

I am going to join that lawsuit
(11-27-2020, 06:17 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: From the most conservative site that I can find for Hoot

Do you have an opinion on the article? Is Trump involved with the group in any way?
(11-27-2020, 06:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Do you have an opinion on the article? Is Trump involved with the group in any way?
Yes i have a opinion your Dear Leader is collecting the money from these suckers that's what this is all about
should of stuck with the Russia and Comey game plan
Quote:Pennsylvania Republican Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Disputing 2020 Election Results

The legislators allege that the election results were certified "prematurely" due to ongoing lawsuits surrounding the results.

HARRISBURG (KDKA) — Pennsylvania Republican lawmakers have introduced a resolution intending to dispute the 2020 election results on Friday.

The resolution intends to declare the 2020 election results as being “in dispute,” delay the certification of votes from Pennsylvania for both the state and presidential races and asks for the U.S. Congress to also declare the 2020 presidential race to be in dispute.

The legislators contend that a multitude of factors put the election results in dispute, including the extension of the mail-in ballot deadline and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s ruling that loosened restrictions regarding signature authentication. They also accuse Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar of certifying the results of the election “prematurely… despite ongoing litigation.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgntp

Federal appeals court issues stinging rejection of Trump campaign election lawsuit
(11-27-2020, 11:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Now Trump is truly trying to steal the election.
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/...joe-biden/

No worries election has been certified. Also, even if some how some way Pennsylvania got thrown out... guess who still has over 270 in electoral votes. Oh they are certified.

Oh forgot to mention that the Supreme Court ruled that electors must go by that so no rogue electors, (Hoot, that is for you in case someone tells you some more interesting facts)

https://www.oyez.org/cases/2019/19-465#!
(11-27-2020, 11:54 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 11:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Now Trump is truly trying to steal the election.
What a pathetic response. Biden and the Democrats should not have run the most crooked presidential election in history. The Pennsylvania state legislature not only has the constitutional right to intervene they have an obligation to ensure that the election results are accurately recorded. Neither the state's Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, or Supreme Court have any authority to change the election rules set by the legislature.

Patriotic Americans should demand fair elections conducted in accordance with state and federal laws, regardless of which party corrupts the electoral process.

I hope that state legislators in Pennsylvania do not lose their nerve in response to the death threats and threats against their families that will surely come their way.
(11-28-2020, 12:56 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/...joe-biden/

No worries election has been certified. Also, even if some how some way Pennsylvania got thrown out... guess who still has over 270 in electoral votes. Oh they are certified.

Oh forgot to mention that the Supreme Court ruled that electors must go by that so no rogue electors, (Hoot, that is for you in case someone tells you some more interesting facts)

You do not know what you are talking about. State legislatures have the sole right to set rules for elections and the selection of electors. If the Pennsylvania legislature decides to send Trump electors to Washington, there will be no issue of rogue electors because the electors will have been chosen in accordance with Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

Pennsylvania is not the only state whose electors are in dispute. Trump will need to flip three states in court or through appeals to state legislatures. Georgia and Michigan look very promising. Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Minnesota are also looking promising. If only legal votes are counted, then Trump wins in a landslide but he only needs to knock Biden's elector count below 270. 

Biden had to cheat in so many states, he has left Trump many paths to the presidency. Democrats got very sloppy with their election fraud operation.
(11-28-2020, 01:44 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:56 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/...joe-biden/

You do not know what you are talking about. State legislatures have the sole right to set rules for elections and the selection of electors. If the Pennsylvania legislature decides to send Trump electors to Washington, there will be no issue of rogue electors because the electors will have been chosen in accordance with Article II of the U.S. Constitution.

Pennsylvania is not the only state whose electors are in dispute. Trump will need to flip three states in court or through appeals to state legislatures. Georgia and Michigan look very promising. Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Minnesota are also looking promising. If only legal votes are counted, then Trump wins in a landslide but he only needs to knock Biden's elector count below 270. 

Biden had to cheat in so many states, he has left Trump many paths to the presidency. Democrats got very sloppy with their election fraud operation.
They got sloppy because Trump was winning so big they couldn't fix it in real-time and had to stop the count, and didn't have time time figure out how many votes they needed. So they pulled out all the stops to be sure, which left a huge trail of evidence.
(11-27-2020, 08:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Quote:Pennsylvania Republican Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Disputing 2020 Election Results

The legislators allege that the election results were certified "prematurely" due to ongoing lawsuits surrounding the results.

HARRISBURG (KDKA) — Pennsylvania Republican lawmakers have introduced a resolution intending to dispute the 2020 election results on Friday.

The resolution intends to declare the 2020 election results as being “in dispute,” delay the certification of votes from Pennsylvania for both the state and presidential races and asks for the U.S. Congress to also declare the 2020 presidential race to be in dispute.

The legislators contend that a multitude of factors put the election results in dispute, including the extension of the mail-in ballot deadline and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s ruling that loosened restrictions regarding signature authentication. They also accuse Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar of certifying the results of the election “prematurely… despite ongoing litigation.”
they better do it by monday or there term runs out
Hillary had a better case than your Dear Leader
Should of stuck with the Russia and Comey game plan
(11-28-2020, 10:02 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

You're babbling nonsense again. The Russian interference game plan was a hoax that Hillary cooked up. Comey was just her lackey. BTW, Carter Page has filed a huge lawsuit against Comey and a long list of other Obama/Hillary crooks for their attempt to destroy his life. I don't think we are going to be hearing much from Comey. His lawyer is going to be doing a lot of talking on his behalf.
(11-28-2020, 11:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You're babbling nonsense again. The Russian interference game plan was a hoax that Hillary cooked up. Comey was just her lackey. BTW, Carter Page has filed a huge lawsuit against Comey and a long list of other Obama/Hillary crooks for their attempt to destroy his life. I don't think we are going to be hearing much from Comey. His lawyer is going to be doing a lot of talking on his behalf.
Well in 2016 the Russians and Comey was in your Dear Leader's Camp and he won
Fast forward to 2020 your Dear Leader fires Comey we don't know about the full effect from the Russian's yet but Putin is the only major world leader who has not congratulated President Elect Biden and your Dear Leader has lost in a landslide shouldn't of change the game plan
The  Pennsylvania State Legislature expires Monday they better move fast if your Dear Leader has any chance

One more thing when President Elect Biden takes office i hope he releases the transcripts on the secret server of your Dear Leader and other world leaders conversations
(11-28-2020, 03:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:44 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Biden had to cheat in so many states, he has left Trump many paths to the presidency. Democrats got very sloppy with their election fraud operation.
They got sloppy because Trump was winning so big they couldn't fix it in real-time and had to stop the count, and didn't have time time figure out how many votes they needed. So they pulled out all the stops to be sure, which left a huge trail of evidence.

Eventually the Trump legal team will succeed in getting the issue of governors and Secretaries of State having usurped the authority of the state's legislatures involved past the state level, and before the SC. Making arbitrary law changes, some of them as late as 2 days before the election and others incredibly after the election, is illegal. I believe in that scenario it will be extremely hard for the SC not to agree to hear those cases because, unlike in the charges of voter fraud, no further investigation would be necessary.

I believe Giuliani presented a strong case, but I also believe that apart from overwhelming outrage on the part of the people, (which according to the sources I've heard has been lacking) judges are going side step enjoining Giuliani's petition. Where precedent is well established, or where political activism is generally well received, it doesn't take a lot of courage to hand down a 'decision.' But in this case bearing the weight of public opinion would be fierce if that decision means overturning the election. Not saying it will not happen. But with the basically unexplained death of Antonin Scalia, also died much Juris uirtutis honos. Such force of character is a rare gift. It ain't over yet but like they say, "the wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine." Patience
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think that it will be as simple as showing that a state governor or SOS made changes to election rules that should have gone through the state legislators. In some cases, the state legislators delegated authority to the governors, Secretaries of State, or election commissions. I believe that at least in some cases, the state legislators will need to affirmatively revoke the powers that have been delegated already. That is exactly what the Pennsylvania Legislature is doing.

I also question Giuliani's decision to side step the issue of fraud in the Pennsylvania case for the sake of expediency. The fact that hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes were counted than were mailed to registered voters seems like very compelling evidence of fraud that would have been easy for judges to understand.

Giuliani and everybody else who testified before the meeting of the Pennsylvania legislators did an outstanding job presenting evidence and that may prove to be the difference in Trump winning rather than losing the election.

The suits that Sidney Powell filed in Georgia and Michigan also included very convincing evidence of election fraud, as well as the Georgia lawsuit filed by Lin Wood. Those two should be the next Attorney General and FBI Director under a second Trump term.
(11-28-2020, 12:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't think that it will be as simple as showing that a state governor or SOS made changes to election rules that should have gone through the state legislators. In some cases, the state legislators delegated authority to the governors, Secretaries of State, or election commissions. I believe that at least in some cases, the state legislators will need to affirmatively revoke the powers that have been delegated already. That is exactly what the Pennsylvania Legislature is doing.

I also question Giuliani's decision to side step the issue of fraud in the Pennsylvania case for the sake of expediency. The fact that hundreds of thousands more mail-in votes were counted than were mailed to registered voters seems like very compelling evidence of fraud that would have been easy for judges to understand.

Giuliani and everybody else who testified before the meeting of the Pennsylvania legislators did an outstanding job presenting evidence and that may prove to be the difference in Trump winning rather than losing the election.

The suits that Sidney Powell filed in Georgia and Michigan also included very convincing evidence of election fraud, as well as the Georgia lawsuit filed by Lin Wood. Those two should be the next Attorney General and FBI Director under a second Trump term.

You surely are not serious about Powell as Attorney General. Confused  If so, that would explain a lot. Woah
(11-28-2020, 01:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't think that it will be as simple as showing that a state governor or SOS made changes to election rules that should have gone through the state legislators. In some cases, the state legislators delegated authority to the governors, Secretaries of State, or election commissions. I believe that at least in some cases, the state legislators will need to affirmatively revoke the powers that have been delegated already. That is exactly what the Pennsylvania Legislature is doing.

You surely are not serious about Powell as Attorney General. Confused  If so, that would explain a lot. Woah
You Shirley are not serious. Period.
(11-28-2020, 12:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Fast forward to 2020 your Dear Leader fires Comey we don't know about the full effect from the Russian's yet but Putin is the only major world leader who has not congratulated President Elect Biden and your Dear Leader has lost in a landslide shouldn't of change the game plan
The  Pennsylvania State Legislature expires Monday they better move fast if your Dear Leader has any chance

One more thing when President Elect Biden takes office i hope he releases the transcripts on the secret server of your Dear Leader and other world leaders conversations
What we know about the "Russian's" is that the charges of Russian interference on Trump's behalf were total fiction concocted and paid for by Hillary Clinton. The flaw in her plan was that she lost the election and never got a chance to cover her tracks properly. Comey and other Clinton leftovers tried to run interference for her but bungled the job. If Trump wins a second term, then those who perpetrated the Russian hoax will be held accountable.
(11-28-2020, 01:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 10:02 AM)vector#1 Wrote: they better do it by monday or there term runs out

What we know about the "Russian's" is that the charges of Russian interference on Trump's behalf were total fiction concocted and paid for by Hillary Clinton. The flaw in her plan was that she lost the election and never got a chance to cover her tracks properly. Comey and other Clinton leftovers tried to run interference for her but bungled the job. If Trump wins a second term, then those who perpetrated the Russian hoax will be held accountable.

You do realize that Flynn pled guilty?
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next