• 26(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(12-28-2020, 07:50 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Georgia Democrats may have skipped the part of the election fraud manual that explains disabling security cameras before you attempt to steal an election.  Big Grin

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted both the network and some of its hosts.[4][29][30][31]
The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[40] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy, for falsely claiming a COVID-19 cure.[41]

Just more Lies and Bullsh!t
275,000 dead from the Trump Flu He's got to go pull up the moving vans
That's it, dumbass, don't trust your own eyes and ears. Trust Wikipedia. It has to be right because anybody can add information to their articles.  Big Grin 

You have to believe that hundreds of witnesses who have testified about the felonies that they saw during the 2020 election are willing to lie and go to prison to testify for Trump to think that the election was not rigged. This video was most likely provided in response to a subpoena from either one of Trump's attorneys or L. Lin Wood. 

Wood has subpoenaed all of the security footage taken while votes were counted in Georgia. They will probably be able to track those suitcases full of ballots shown in the video from the loading dock to the vote tabulators. Democrats got sloppy with their election fraud and they got caught in multiple states. 

Joe Biden will never be the legitimate President of the United States. Even 30 percent of Democrats believe that he stole the election.

(12-28-2020, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 06:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Trumptards are pulling out all the stops

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Will the the Dear Leader fire Pence and replace him with someone like Hooter or TRT

P.S. That's what i would do get me a Loyalist

Trump has turned Republicans into a circular firing squad.  Some of these clowns like Gohmert shouldn’t run a town dog pound much less be responsible for decisions of this nation.
As Joe Biden would say, "You are a one horse pony."  Big Grin The biggest difference between Louie Gohmert and Biden is Gohmert still has all of his marbles. Biden has lost half of his and he is still taking on empty space.
Wrong again DA the biggest difference between Louie and President Joseph Biden is Biden WON his election
So Louie and the Dear Leader have more in common since they both LOST
If it were not for misinformation you would have nothing to post. Trump won the 2020 presidential election and Gohmert easily won his election. It is so much less embarrassing to check your facts before posting than to just take a shot in the dark. Gohmert won 72.5 percent of the vote. Now, don't you feel foolish (again)?
I was thinking about King the racist but i did get one thing right DA your Dear Leader will leave the White House Jan 20th even if they have to drag him out
(12-28-2020, 08:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Trumptards are pulling out all the stops

Will the the Dear Leader fire Pence and replace him with someone like Hooter or TRT

Trump has turned Republicans into a circular firing squad.  Some of these clowns like Gohmert shouldn’t run a town dog pound much less be responsible for decisions of this nation.
As Joe Biden would say, "You are a one horse pony."  Big Grin The biggest difference between Louie Gohmert and Biden is Gohmert still has all of his marbles. Biden has lost half of his and he is still taking on empty space.

You probably should continue to let Bugs write your stuff.  

Hoot, you support Gohmert and clowns’ suit against VP Pence?

There's something really crazy about Texas.
(12-28-2020, 08:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote: I was thinking about King the racist but i did get one thing right DA your Dear Leader will leave the White House Jan 20th even if they have to drag him out
You should think more and post less.
(12-28-2020, 08:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I support any action that will result in every legal vote being counted and every illegal vote being discarded. So do Gohmert  and Pence.
(12-28-2020, 08:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 06:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Trump has turned Republicans into a circular firing squad.  Some of these clowns like Gohmert shouldn’t run a town dog pound much less be responsible for decisions of this nation.

I support any action that will result in every legal vote being counted and every illegal vote being discarded. So do Gohmert  and Pence.
Good Lord 
26 pages and we are back at page 1.
(12-28-2020, 10:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: As Joe Biden would say, "You are a one horse pony."  Big Grin The biggest difference between Louie Gohmert and Biden is Gohmert still has all of his marbles. Biden has lost half of his and he is still taking on empty space.

Good Lord 
A "cult president"
David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, wrote this about Suffolk and USA Today's newest poll: "What does it mean to be a 'cult president' — one whose supporters will believe and trust him no matter what any other government officials, academics, journalists, politicians, and 'professional' experts say? Donald Trump could at the very least be characterized as one of the few presidents with a cult of personality and a cult-like following."
"A whopping 78 percent of Republicans do NOT believe that Joe Biden was legitimately elected president," Paleologos wrote. In the poll, he wrote, "we ask a question about which television and news sources are trusted the most. Among those who trust Fox News, 16% said that Biden was elected legitimately and 83% said he was not. If you combine the next seven news sources including PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, 93% said Biden was legitimately elected and 6% said he was not."

Biden was elected legitimately. The widespread belief that he was not -- that a vast conspiracy rigged the election against Trump -- is evidence of radicalization among the Fox-GOP base. Conservative columnist and CNN contributor Matt Lewis tweeted on Monday, "As a lifelong conservative, I am still surprised by how many people I thought were like me have revealed themselves to be right-wing AUTHORITARIANS."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/28/media/donald-trump-media-reliable-sources/index.html

His "Cult" on here will always follow him, no matter how absurd and irrational it is to do so. 
(12-29-2020, 01:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 10:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 08:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You probably should continue to let Bugs write your stuff.  

Good Lord 
A "cult president"
David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, wrote this about Suffolk and USA Today's newest poll: "What does it mean to be a 'cult president' — one whose supporters will believe and trust him no matter what any other government officials, academics, journalists, politicians, and 'professional' experts say? Donald Trump could at the very least be characterized as one of the few presidents with a cult of personality and a cult-like following."
"A whopping 78 percent of Republicans do NOT believe that Joe Biden was legitimately elected president," Paleologos wrote. In the poll, he wrote, "we ask a question about which television and news sources are trusted the most. Among those who trust Fox News, 16% said that Biden was elected legitimately and 83% said he was not. If you combine the next seven news sources including PBS, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, 93% said Biden was legitimately elected and 6% said he was not."

Biden was elected legitimately. The widespread belief that he was not -- that a vast conspiracy rigged the election against Trump -- is evidence of radicalization among the Fox-GOP base. Conservative columnist and CNN contributor Matt Lewis tweeted on Monday, "As a lifelong conservative, I am still surprised by how many people I thought were like me have revealed themselves to be right-wing AUTHORITARIANS."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/28/media/donald-trump-media-reliable-sources/index.html

His "Cult" on here will always follow him, no matter how absurd and irrational it is to do so. 
What an irrational article. Citing news sources where over 90 percent of employees voted for Biden as proof that he was elected legitimately is not exactly worthy of consideration for a Pulitzer. Do the liberal participants in this forum ever tire of being echoes for the DNC and the far leftwing media? I see no signs of fatigue. They lie, you repeat, and then the cycle repeats the following day. The never ending cycle that carries you from day to day sounds like a real cult to me.
How can this be? How could the man who received more votes than any presidential candidate in history be a very distant third in this poll? (Spoiler alert: fraudulent votes do not count.)

(12-29-2020, 01:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: How can this be? How could the man who received more votes than any presidential candidate in history be a very distant third in this poll? (Spoiler alert: fraudulent votes do not count.)

Did you read the article?  Trump got 18% of the vote.  (Everyone in his cult). 
When they broke it down Independents and Democrats split their votes.  

Trump needs to keep the illegal votes. He’s doing great in that area.
He topped my list as the most admired clown.
(12-29-2020, 02:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: He topped my list as the most admired clown.

Does he also top the list of your other account?
(12-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Georgia Democrats may have skipped the part of the election fraud manual that explains disabling security cameras before you attempt to steal an election.  Big Grin

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted both the network and some of its hosts.[4][29][30][31]
The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[40] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy, for falsely claiming a COVID-19 cure.[41]

That's it, dumbass, don't trust your own eyes and ears. Trust Wikipedia. It has to be right because anybody can add information to their articles.  Big Grin 

You have to believe that hundreds of witnesses who have testified about the felonies that they saw during the 2020 election are willing to lie and go to prison to testify for Trump to think that the election was not rigged. This video was most likely provided in response to a subpoena from either one of Trump's attorneys or L. Lin Wood. 

Wood has subpoenaed all of the security footage taken while votes were counted in Georgia. They will probably be able to track those suitcases full of ballots shown in the video from the loading dock to the vote tabulators. Democrats got sloppy with their election fraud and they got caught in multiple states. 

Joe Biden will never be the legitimate President of the United States. Even 30 percent of Democrats believe that he stole the election.

(12-29-2020, 01:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: How can this be? How could the man who received more votes than any presidential candidate in history be a very distant third in this poll? (Spoiler alert: fraudulent votes do not count.)

Should of done more reading instead of posting
(11-15-2020, 09:04 AM)Van Hagar Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Hoot, the evidence is out there and it is overwhelming. Only question, like always, is will anything be done about it.
This week coming up is critical. Maria B's show should be a very good early indicator what the chances are.
At the very least all the major players are going to be exposed in a big way.
I agree, JP. I've concluded that I have now lived through three of the biggest scandals in U.S. history: Watergate, Obamagate, and whatever this scandal is called (Electiongate?), with Obamagate and Electiongate being to the two largest by far. Yet, with the state of our national media and the depth of government corruption in our nation, Obamagate and Electiongate may not even appear in future history books. 

Trump will either go down as the president who saved our republic or as a reality TV clown because as we know, history is written by the victors. I would be very disappointed if he does not fight to expose the fraud that took place in this election until he has been mathematically eliminated from the race.

What this will be called is Trump’s  remarkable failure. And at least you did live to see it Hoot, something that a quarter million Americans this scum hung out to dry with his willful ignorance of the pandemic did not get a chance to. But don’t worry, as he said so eloquently Thursday, “we’ve turned the corner, it’ll be over soon.” Just like his horrific presidency.

Willful ignorance, something you got educated on while reading this forum no doubt. You haven't learned how to apply the term to the correct side yet but there's always hope.

- Trump bans travel from China on Jan 30, 2020 and immediately Joe Biden calls him a xenophobe and a racist. An act for which the left remains willfully ignorant.
- In February San Fran Nan encourages people to "come out to Chinatown" as Democrats are too consumed with the impeachment sham to notice. Willful ignorance.
- Then of course we have the ongoing deceit of epic proportion whereby the left keeps accusing one man for spreading a pandemic. I mean, as was the case when George W was blamed for Hurricane Katrina the left says stupid stuff everyday, but this is epically stupid willful ignorance, and projection at it's purest. At least 40% of all COVID deaths are attributable to Dem Governors forcing nursing homes to take in sick covid patients.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-29-2020, 04:18 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 09:04 AM)Van Hagar Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Hoot, the evidence is out there and it is overwhelming. Only question, like always, is will anything be done about it.
This week coming up is critical. Maria B's show should be a very good early indicator what the chances are.
At the very least all the major players are going to be exposed in a big way.
I agree, JP. I've concluded that I have now lived through three of the biggest scandals in U.S. history: Watergate, Obamagate, and whatever this scandal is called (Electiongate?), with Obamagate and Electiongate being to the two largest by far. Yet, with the state of our national media and the depth of government corruption in our nation, Obamagate and Electiongate may not even appear in future history books. 

Trump will either go down as the president who saved our republic or as a reality TV clown because as we know, history is written by the victors. I would be very disappointed if he does not fight to expose the fraud that took place in this election until he has been mathematically eliminated from the race.

What this will be called is Trump’s  remarkable failure. And at least you did live to see it Hoot, something that a quarter million Americans this scum hung out to dry with his willful ignorance of the pandemic did not get a chance to. But don’t worry, as he said so eloquently Thursday, “we’ve turned the corner, it’ll be over soon.” Just like his horrific presidency.

Willful ignorance, something you got educated on while reading this forum no doubt. You haven't learned how to apply the term to the correct side yet but there's always hope.

- Trump bans travel from China on Jan 30, 2020 and immediately Joe Biden calls him a xenophobe and a racist. An act for which the left remains willfully ignorant.
- In February San Fran Nan encourages people to "come out to Chinatown" as Democrats are consumed with the impeachment sham. Willful ignorance.
- Then of course we have the ongoing deceit of epic proportion whereby the left keeps accusing one man for spreading a pandemic. I mean, as was the case when George W was blamed for Hurricane Katrina the left says stupid stuff everyday, but this is epically stupid willful ignorance, and projection at it's purest.

Big Grin    He's talking about projection !!! Oh, the irony !
Again No one blamed lil Bush for the hurricane it was the response
Just like the Trump Flu NO one blames the Dear Leader for the Trump Flu it was the response
And he payed for it he got his A$$ BEATEN
I would trade another 4 years of this dipwad if he would have embraced the fight on the virus. We could have cut the death toll in half and gotten the economy back by now.

Our nation could have united, and we wouldn’t have zealots talking martial law and disenfranchising voters on a national stage.

All he had to do was say wear a mask, and encourage his supporters to follow lockdowns,and he would still be the president. I wouldn’t have voted for him, but there wouldn’t have been a national movement to remove him from office before we all die if he would have done anything other than blame China.

Why didn’t he? Why did he choose to politicize science and undermine health officials?
Because that's who he is it's how can i benefit that's how he looks at life
It's NO secret
(12-29-2020, 05:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Because that's who he is it's how can i benefit that's how he looks at life
It's NO secret
That's probably why he also donates his entire salary to charity too. The nerve of that guy!

(12-29-2020, 06:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 05:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Because that's who he is it's how can i benefit that's how he looks at life
It's NO secret
That's probably why he also donates his entire salary to charity too. The nerve of that guy!
The Dear Leader's salary is $400,000 yearly that's $1,600,000 for 4 years try to keep up Hooter
From Jan 2017 to Oct 2020 the American taxpayer has paid the Dear Leader's properties $8,100,000

Trump properties got over $8 million from taxpayers, supporters: WaPo - Business Insider
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-29-2020, 02:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Yes, I did read the article. It said that Trump finished #1 and that Biden was an also ran. Biden was #2 among Democrats and he was not even close to Obama. To say that support for Biden is soft would be a gross understatement. If he manages to steal the election, there is no way that this one horse pony can hang on to the office and nobody will care when he gets the boot.
(12-29-2020, 06:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Yes, I did read the article. It said that Trump finished #1 and that Biden was an also ran. Biden was #2 among Democrats and he was not even close to Obama. To say that support for Biden is soft would be a gross understatement. If he manages to steal the election, there is no way that this one horse pony can hang on to the office and nobody will care when he gets the boot.

If it’s a two man race LIKE THE ELECTION,   Trump loses to every other person on the list  Big Grin

Biden will do a good job as president, but he wasn’t elected because he is so loved; he was elected because Trump is derelict of his duty.
(12-29-2020, 07:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:46 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

If it’s a two man race LIKE THE ELECTION,   Trump loses to every other person on the list  Big Grin

Biden will do a good job as president, but he wasn’t elected because he is so loved; he was elected because Trump is derelict of his duty.
It is the same survey that Gallup takes every year. Biden lost by a wide margin, just as he lost the presidential election. If a winning presidential candidate had won far more votes than Obama did, then it stands to reason that he would at least be the leading Democrat in the survey. Instead, Obama trounced him, and Trump delivered an even worse beating. It is a survey! Participants do not get to claim votes that other candidates received! This is what happens when one party gets used to rigging elections, they start believing that they are actually winners.

Maybe next year, Biden can shell out some of that Chinese and Ukrainian bribe money to get Gallup to allow Dominion to count the votes.  Big Grin
“ This is what happens when one party gets used to rigging elections, they start believing that they are actually winners.”

HOOT, self-aware much?!

1. Joe Biden would not be my most admired person of the year. Neither would Obama.

This may the most disingenuous attempt at proof Trump is popular yet.

What are going to show on here next trying to prove Trump won?

(Hoot’s handwriting)
Do you love Dear Leader Trump?

Check Yes Or No
(12-29-2020, 06:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

It's NO secret
The Dear Leader's salary is $400,000 yearly that's $1,600,000 for 4 years try to keep up Hooter
From Jan 2017 to Oct 2020 the American taxpayer has paid the Dear Leader's properties $8,100,000

Trump properties got over $8 million from taxpayers, supporters: WaPo - Business Insider

It remains to be seen how much money Trump's family has profited from his Presidency.  We will have to wait and see how the investigations into his private PAC fund goes in the next few months.
(12-29-2020, 10:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

It's NO secret

It remains to be seen how much money Trump's family has profited from his Presidency.  We will have to wait and see how the investigations into his private PAC fund goes in the next few months.
More economic illiteracy from our neighborhood liberals. Do you think that if Trump had not been president that the properties would have done $8.1 million less in business? Do you think that a political enemy such as Jeff Bezos has any interest in presenting a fair analysis of Trump, in any way, shape, or form?

I don't think liberals should open the can of worms of which candidate benefitted most from shady supporters. Jeff Zuckerberg should be in prison for spending over $400 million to privately finance election activities in battleground states. There is no way that spending was not a political donation that benefited Joe Biden.

You have no problem with Joe Biden using $1 billion in American taxpayer funded loan guarantees to blackmail the Ukrainian government into firing a prosecutor that was investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma's crooked activities. Ukraine has a big problem with the Biden family fleecing Ukrainian taxpayers.

Biden has been a public employee almost his entire life and he has grown very wealthy from his influence peddling activities. Trump was a wealthy businessman when he ran for president and has not resorted to criminal behavior to exploit his office the way that Biden has.
Hoot Gibson, I want you to look me straight in the virtual eye... MAN to MAN , and tell me that you really and truly believe that this election was stolen and that Donald Trump actually won the election. You are clearly a pretty intelligent man. I can't fathom that you really believe the stuff you are peddling. Much like a lot of the Flat-Earthers, I think you just like arguing for the sake of arguing . I think you like being a contrarian. Come on, please be a straight-Hooter, and  tell me that you' re just joking with all this stuff. Because if you really do believe it (and I don't think you do- you know Joe won this election) ,  then it must be a case of radicalization and mind control from all of the fake news sites that you rely upon for your information. I believe Hoot Gibson is WAY smarter and way more of a moderate mindset than the conspiracy theory - propagating extremist that you are trying to fool us with. You are better than this, Hoot Gibson. I know you are. Tell us the truth- that this is just for entertainment purposes only and that any resemblance to the real Hoot Gibson is purely coincidental.
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-co...KKMPC3YAQ/

2 invalid signatures: A wife signed her name to her husband’s ballot.

Voter fraud!!! Outrage!!!
Stop the steal!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...awyers-say

More bad news for the circus.
(12-30-2020, 12:05 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Hoot Gibson, I want you to look me straight in the virtual eye... MAN to MAN , and tell me that you really and truly believe that this election was stolen and that Donald Trump actually won the election. You are clearly a pretty intelligent man. I can't fathom that you really believe the stuff you are peddling. Much like a lot of the Flat-Earthers, I think you just like arguing for the sake of arguing . I think you like being a contrarian. Come on, please be a straight-Hooter, and  tell me that you' re just joking with all this stuff. Because if you really do believe it (and I don't think you do- you know Joe won this election) ,  then it must be a case of radicalization and mind control from all of the fake news sites that you rely upon for your information. I believe Hoot Gibson is WAY smarter and way more of a moderate mindset than the conspiracy theory - propagating extremist that you are trying to fool us with. You are better than this, Hoot Gibson. I know you are. Tell us the truth- that this is just for entertainment purposes only and that any resemblance to the real Hoot Gibson is purely coincidental.
The evidence is overwhelming. A person truly has to be an idiot to believe that a feeble elderly man who failed miserably in two previous campaigns was able to get far more votes than either Barak Obama or Donald Trump managed - without even campaigning. The odds of five different battleground states suspending the vote count on election night, which had never happened for even one state in the past, were extremely high. The statistical evidence against batches of 100,000 votes or more consisting of 97 percent or more Biden votes is astronomical but it happened multiple times in this election and in different battleground states.

I am not going to rehash all of the evidence. If you were interested in the truth, then you would have already found it. If Democrats succeed in stealing this election, then tens of millions of angry Trump voters will not forget. Trump supporters will treat Biden and his soon to be successor Harris as poorly as Democrats have treated Trump for the past four years. The media cannot salvage the careers of truly awful elected officials and neither Biden nor Harris have ever been very popular.
"More economic illiteracy from our neighborhood liberals. Do you think that if Trump had not been president that the properties would have done $8.1 million less in business? Do you think that a political enemy such as Jeff Bezos has any interest in presenting a fair analysis of Trump, in any way, shape, or form?"

YES they would have done less than the $8.1 million in business Hooter this is how much money the American taxpayers have paid the Dear Leader's properties if he was not president he couldn't get his little hands on the American Taxpayer's money

(12-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Georgia Democrats may have skipped the part of the election fraud manual that explains disabling security cameras before you attempt to steal an election.  :D

That's it, dumbass, don't trust your own eyes and ears. Trust Wikipedia. It has to be right because anybody can add information to their articles.  :D 

(12-30-2020, 12:33 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 12:05 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Hoot Gibson, I want you to look me straight in the virtual eye... MAN to MAN , and tell me that you really and truly believe that this election was stolen and that Donald Trump actually won the election. You are clearly a pretty intelligent man. I can't fathom that you really believe the stuff you are peddling. Much like a lot of the Flat-Earthers, I think you just like arguing for the sake of arguing . I think you like being a contrarian. Come on, please be a straight-Hooter, and  tell me that you' re just joking with all this stuff. Because if you really do believe it (and I don't think you do- you know Joe won this election) ,  then it must be a case of radicalization and mind control from all of the fake news sites that you rely upon for your information. I believe Hoot Gibson is WAY smarter and way more of a moderate mindset than the conspiracy theory - propagating extremist that you are trying to fool us with. You are better than this, Hoot Gibson. I know you are. Tell us the truth- that this is just for entertainment purposes only and that any resemblance to the real Hoot Gibson is purely coincidental.
The evidence is overwhelming. A person truly has to be an idiot to believe that a feeble elderly man who failed miserably in two previous campaigns was able to get far more votes than either Barak Obama or Donald Trump managed - without even campaigning. The odds of five different battleground states suspending the vote count on election night, which had never happened for even one state in the past, were extremely high. The statistical evidence against batches of 100,000 votes or more consisting of 97 percent or more Biden votes is astronomical but it happened multiple times in this election and in different battleground states.

I am not going to rehash all of the evidence. If you were interested in the truth, then you would have already found it. If Democrats succeed in stealing this election, then tens of millions of angry Trump voters will not forget. Trump supporters will treat Biden and his soon to be successor Harris as poorly as Democrats have treated Trump for the past four years. The media cannot salvage the careers of truly awful elected officials and neither Biden nor Harris have ever been very popular.

Again i don't think you UNDERSTAND how much the American People DISLIKED you Dear Leader he has done nothing but divided this country they got tired of him

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/no-frau...erger-says

What's the next excuse ?
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next