•  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(12-31-2020, 03:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-...SKBN28B5NW

More disinformation from right wing social media hacks.

Hoot, how many times are you going to post half-truths and lies only to be proven wrong?
(12-31-2020, 05:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Hoot, how many times are you going to post half-truths and lies only to be proven wrong?
If you were only half as smart as you believe yourself to be, you would not have composed this idiotic response. Look at the date of the article to which you linked, genius . Now, look at the date of the article linked to the tweet that I posted. Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano is not a social media hack. You are. Mastriano is a retired Army Colonel and war veteran who has a ph.D. and four masters degrees. In short, he is a patriotic American who deserves your respect. 
https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2020/...check.html

He recycled an old conspiracy theory. You people are so gullible that you forget which lies you’ve been told.

Any chance you’ll ever admit you’re wrong on all these half brained fever dreams?

Nope.
You got the GULLIBLE comment Right they will swallow anything the Dear Leader tells them
(12-31-2020, 05:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You've not proven anybody wrong ever on this site, that is other than your self; continually and always.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...086497001/

Oh goodness. It seems some of Hooter’s “facts” are a viral Falsebook meme.

Just did twice, TRT. :D
(12-31-2020, 08:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...086497001/

Just did twice, TRT.  Big Grin
I watched several hours of the Pennsylvania hearings. I am sure that you watched none of the testimony. You are nothing but a troll and you are not even good at that.  Big Grin
Cardfan Wrote

Where the hell do you think cancel culture is from? 

Holier-than-thou Americans have been cancelling others for centuries forcing people to the fringe of society for their appearance, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or whatever they deem different.  

Modern society has accepted differences and turned the bullying on those who are intolerant.  

What a bunch of snowflakes!!! 

Problem is intolerant people are being called out and can’t take you the judgement they dished out. 

It hurts that Trump lost and that intolerant BS isn’t ok anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep shoveling out those lies there Cardfan, who knows, one day you may actually get something right. I told you in times past that according to inerrant Scripture evil will seem to have triumphed at some point, that would be in part,  the cancel culture. In fact at one point it's going to be a regular party. As revealed in Revelation Chapter 11, God will send two witnesses to prophesy for 3 1/2 years during the Tribulation. After 3 1/2 years are up the antichrist will finally manage to kill them. That's when the party begins, but it doesn't last long.
Rev Chapter 11
8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

The cancel culture is the evil of the day and you've swallowed it hook line and sinker; To the point where you actually try to make fun of people who know better and are not led around by the nose. Everything you've got to say you picked up from leftist media.

Trump did not lose, and Joe Biden would have over performed if he'd gotten half the votes attributed to him. But more importantly, this planetary slide towards globalism, of which America recently had a leading role, is now exponentially ramping up. Globalism is the build-up to the world government headed up by antichrist. With that in mind anyone can see that time is certainly short. 'Modern society' will revel in its own accomplishments, that's true. But who'd want to be left behind to celebrate?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-31-2020, 08:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...086497001/

Oh of course. In your mind you totally rule this forum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-31-2020, 08:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Oh of course. In your mind you totally rule this forum.
TRT, I thinki you and WideRight will find the following video interesting. The guy in the video is the inventor of the QR-code and many of the product scanning technology used around the world. The EZ-Pass system is another one of his inventions. He will be scanning ballots in Georgia to determine how many fraudulent votes were counted, assuming that the crooks do not shred them all before he can examine them.

He rambles a lot but he has proven that there are devices in Georgia polling places that are communicating with China. He testified to a Georgia Senate Judiciary subcommittee yesterday.

[Video: ]
(12-31-2020, 08:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I watched several hours of the Pennsylvania hearings. I am sure that you watched none of the testimony. You are nothing but a troll and you are not even good at that.  Big Grin

I don’t have to watch any of it. I know there are people who are trying to show off their level of “fanboy” so they can rise up the ranks. Or just loons who need attention like the folks the Trump campaign has used thus far. Watching poor testimony doesn’t make it true. 

Not a troll. I get a kick out of the delusions.

(12-31-2020, 08:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan Wrote

Holier-than-thou Americans have been cancelling others for centuries forcing people to the fringe of society for their appearance, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or whatever they deem different.  

Modern society has accepted differences and turned the bullying on those who are intolerant.  

Problem is intolerant people are being called out and can’t take you the judgement they dished out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep shoveling out those lies there Cardfan, who knows, one day you may actually get something right. I told you in times past that according to inerrant Scripture evil will seem to have triumphed at some point, that would be in part,  the cancel culture. In fact at one point it's going to be a regular party. As revealed in Revelation Chapter 11, God will send two witnesses to prophesy for 3 1/2 years during the Tribulation. After 3 1/2 years are up the antichrist will finally manage to kill them. That's when the party begins, but it doesn't last long.
Rev Chapter 11
8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

The cancel culture is the evil of the day and you've swallowed it hook line and sinker; To the point where you actually try to make fun of people who know better and are not led around by the nose. Everything you've got to say you picked up from leftist media.

Trump did not lose, and Joe Biden would have over performed if he'd gotten half the votes attributed to him. But more importantly, this planetary slide towards globalism, of which America recently had a leading role, is now exponentially ramping up. Globalism is the build-up to the world government headed up by antichrist. With that in mind anyone can see that time is certainly short. 'Modern society' will revel in its own accomplishments, that's true. But who'd want to be left behind to celebrate?

I think you may have voted for the AntiChrist. 
Dodgy

As we discuss in another thread Christian values have been thrown away with the acceptance of Donald J Trump. I have no idea what he believes in his heart, and frankly I don’t care, but his actions do not follow any teachings of Jesus.  He also has led good people away from Good toward hate and evil. Sounds more like an Anti Christ than anybody else I have encountered.  

Of all the things to gripe and moan about: cancel culture? Who hurt you, TRT? Somebody tell you that you were being intolerant?  Or was this what Tucker told you to talk about this week?
We do accept the headlines as truth, unfortunately. But we are now several generations past the horrors of WW2 which was the last true test of America's commitment to freedom. Everything goes on as it has since that day, and thus with almost all the witnesses and combatants of WW2 having passed on, the vast majority of people do not have any conception of meaningful threat. In other words the American culture has been riding the coat tails of those who sacrificed so much in that conflict, and society is to quote Pink Floyd, naive to the point of being "comfortably numb."

I couldn't help but notice Jovan said if the right really wanted to prove their point about Trump supporters being a bunch of glassy eyed, brainwashed cultists, they'd give us the - - - - - - -g forensic audits and the proof will be immediate. So, while our little troop of BGR liberals on here try to act like it's conservatives who do the dodging, they continue to be the ones who give the blank stare at that dispute ending proposition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-31-2020, 09:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I don’t have to watch any of it. I know there are people who are trying to show off their level of “fanboy” so they can rise up the ranks. Or just loons who need attention like the folks the Trump campaign has used thus far. Watching poor testimony doesn’t make it true. 

As I said, you are a troll and not a very good one. Remaining ignorant will always be easier than developing and supporting informed opinions.

I respect myself too much to just stumble through life in the dark. You are obviously lacking that self respect, so you echo other people's opinions with no knowledge of your own. Orange man bad, right?
 Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing

Rev Chapter 11

Dodgy

As we discuss in another thread Christian values have been thrown away with the acceptance of Donald J Trump. I have no idea what he believes in his heart, and frankly I don’t care, but his actions do not follow any teachings of Jesus.  He also has led good people away from Good toward hate and evil. Sounds more like an Anti Christ than anybody else I have encountered.  

Of all the things to gripe and moan about: cancel culture? Who hurt you, TRT? Somebody tell you that you were being intolerant?  Or was this what Tucker told you to talk about this week?

Christian values are what God says they are, not Cardfan. And you may rest assured that if the Lord said it, it's in the Scriptures. Further, it is past laughable for you to purport of know or even understand the teachings of Jesus while you talk like you do on this forum. You have zero right to judge MR Trump, but you do it with every breath. I mean, you just got through stating that the President is "the worst person on the planet." And that in the face of the Lord's warning I posted for you to see -- 'For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.'

Since you understand the Lord's teachings I won't have to explain to you that you will be judged just as harshly as you have judged DJT.

Further, I posted an article by a guy who works for the NEW YORK POST who linked the cancel culture to NAZI Germany. His ideas corroborate my own stated opinion, not yours. So don't try to act like you're talking down to anybody.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-31-2020, 10:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: We do accept the headlines as truth, unfortunately. But we are now several generations past the horrors of WW2 which was the last true test of America's commitment to freedom. Everything goes on as it has since that day, and thus with almost all the witnesses and combatants of WW2 having passed on, the vast majority of people do not have any conception of meaningful threat. In other words the American culture has been riding the coat tails of those who sacrificed so much in that conflict, and society is to quote Pink Floyd, naive to the point of being "comfortably numb."

I couldn't help but notice Jovan said if the right really wanted to prove their point about Trump supporters being a bunch of glassy eyed, brainwashed cultists, they'd give us the - - - - - - -g forensic audits and the proof will be immediate. So, while our little troop of BGR liberals on here try to act like it's conservatives who do the dodging, they continue to be the ones who give the blank stare at that dispute ending proposition.
I believe that he also discovered that ballots from heavily Republican counties were printed with alignment issues that caused tabulators to reject them for adjudication, while ballots printed for Democrat counties were perfect.

Another method of identifying fraudulent ballots that he will be using is to detect ballot folds through analyzing the scanned ballot images programmatically. Ballots that were not folded were never mailed.

I thought fraud could not get any worse than it was in Philadelphia until I started watching the Georgia hearings. I believe that Trump won Georgia by a wide margin. There is no doubt in my mind that he won all of the contested battleground states but the state legislatures had all the power that they needed to have set things right weeks ago. The GOP needs a serious overhaul after this election is finalized. People should not run for office if they are too timid to do the job.
(12-31-2020, 10:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: We do accept the headlines as truth, unfortunately. But we are now several generations past the horrors of WW2 which was the last true test of America's commitment to freedom. Everything goes on as it has since that day, and thus with almost all the witnesses and combatants of WW2 having passed on, the vast majority of people do not have any conception of meaningful threat. In other words the American culture has been riding the coat tails of those who sacrificed so much in that conflict, and society is to quote Pink Floyd, naive to the point of being "comfortably numb."

Losing a war right now.  Half of the country doesn’t believe we have an enemy because our leader denied it. Trump flu has taken 330k+. 

The boomer generation is comfortably numb and can’t figure out what’s wrong even though they screwed everything up and were set up better than any other generation. If that’s you TRT, sorry, but it’s true.  Everybody else is trying to survive. 

Did you want Forensic Audits when you won last time?  When it was proven by our govt that Putin had participated?  Did you ask for forensics audits then to ensure the sanctity of our elections?  No, you didn’t believe anything was corrupted.  Then you lined up and spouted “No Collusion.”  Collusion or not there was proof Russia had hacked state voter rolls, so they could have hacked voting systems.  Where was the concern? 
Hypocrites.  Maybe it isn’t you guys, but the talking heads are getting you guys riled up about something that isn’t real, but moreover you don’t care as long as you win, so hypocrites.  The right doesn’t care about this nation.  They care about DJT and his wibble feelings and winning.

(12-31-2020, 10:25 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Rev Chapter 11

Dodgy

Christian values are what God says they are, not Cardfan. And you may rest assured that if the Lord said it, it's in the Scriptures. Further, it is past laughable for you to purport of know or even understand the teachings of Jesus while you talk like you do on this forum. You have zero right to judge MR Trump, but you do it with every breath. I mean, you just got through stating that the President is "the worst person on the planet." And that in the face of the Lord's warning I posted for you to see -- 'For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.'

Since you understand the Lord's teachings I won't have to explain to you that you will be judged just as harshly as you have judged DJT.

Further, I posted an article by a guy who works for the NEW YORK POST who linked the cancel culture to NAZI Germany. His ideas corroborate my own stated opinion, not yours. So don't try to act like you're talking down to anybody.

There are as many interpretations of God’s word as there are election fraud theories.  

The word of Jesus does seem pretty clear, and I can’t help to think that Trump would pronounce his name wrong and wonder why the wall didn’t keep him out of America.  

Wow, your author chooses cancel culture implemented by the Nazi government to be outraged about;  Ignore the other similarities our Government shares.
(12-31-2020, 10:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Losing a war right now.  Half of the country doesn’t believe we have an enemy because our leader denied it. Trump flu has taken 330k+. 

The boomer generation is comfortably numb and can’t figure out what’s wrong even though they screwed everything up and were set up better than any other generation. If that’s you TRT, sorry, but it’s true.  Everybody else is trying to survive. 

Did you want Forensic Audits when you won last time?  When it was proven by our govt that Putin had participated?  Did you ask for forensics audits then to ensure the sanctity of our elections?  No, you didn’t believe anything was corrupted.  Then you lined up and spouted “No Collusion.”  Collusion or not there was proof Russia had hacked state voter rolls, so they could have hacked voting systems.  Where was the concern? 
Hypocrites.  Maybe it isn’t you guys, but the talking heads are getting you guys riled up about something that isn’t real, but moreover you don’t care as long as you win, so hypocrites.  The right doesn’t care about this nation.  They care about DJT and his wibble feelings and winning.
I spend very little time watching "talking heads," hypocrite. Every contested state has held many hours of hearings, which included expert witnesses and witnesses of voter irregularities. You assume that because your opinions are delivered through TV talking heads, that the rest of us also get all of our opinions handed to us. You are mistaken.

You also fail to understand that my expectation is that Biden will be sworn in as president on January 20. If that happens, this nation may never recover from the damage of a Biden/Harris presidency. 

I am not a politician. I never take a position because it is popular or will put me on the winning side of an argument. I am not supporting Trump's position because I think that he will prevail, I am supporting him because he won the election. Bad things happen to countries that hold rigged elections.
(12-31-2020, 11:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I spend very little time watching "talking heads," hypocrite. Every contested state has held many hours of hearings, which included expert witnesses and witnesses of voter irregularities. You assume that because your opinions are delivered through TV talking heads, that the rest of us also get all of our opinions handed to us. You are mistaken.

You also fail to understand that my expectation is that Biden will be sworn in as president on January 20. If that happens, this nation may never recover from the damage of a Biden/Harris presidency. 

I am not a politician. I never take a position because it is popular or will put me on the winning side of an argument. I am not supporting Trump's position because I think that he will prevail, I am supporting him because he won the election. Bad things happen to countries that hold rigged elections.
Ok, you listen to right wing radio or you follow right wing Twitter...you obviously are continually fed the same garbage over and over.   It’s obvious Hoot you make no effort to find varied sources. I’ve never seen you post anything in the middle of the spectrum. Nothing. 

This nation may never recover from the Trump flu.  Our students are 18 months behind our economy is in shambles and the loss...we haven’t truly been able to fathom the loss of 330k Americans.  

More delusion. 

What’s really dangerous is trying to prop up a demagogue and make him an authoritarian.
(12-31-2020, 11:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Ok, you listen to right wing radio or you follow right wing Twitter...you obviously are continually fed the same garbage over and over.   It’s obvious Hoot you make no effort to find varied sources. I’ve never seen you post anything in the middle of the spectrum. Nothing. 

This nation may never recover from the Trump flu.  Our students are 18 months behind our economy is in shambles and the loss...we haven’t truly been able to fathom the loss of 330k Americans.  

More delusion. 

What’s really dangerous is trying to prop up a demagogue and make him an authoritarian.
It's your delusion, not mine. If Trump was an authoritarian, then he would have sought power to have forced schools and businesses open over the objections of incompetent state governments. He did not do so because he believes in a decentralized, republican government. Biden is much more of an authoritarian than Trump has been and Harris will be even more oppressive if she gets a chance. I don't think you have a clue about what the word authoritarian means.
(12-31-2020, 11:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 11:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

More delusion. 

It's your delusion, not mine. If Trump was an authoritarian, then he would have sought power to have forced schools and businesses open over the objections of incompetent state governments. He did not do so because he believes in a decentralized, republican government. Biden is much more of an authoritarian than Trump has been and Harris will be even more oppressive if she gets a chance. I don't think you have a clue about what the word authoritarian means.

Oh you mean open schools that don’t have PPE and kill a portion of your educators.

I am shocked he didn’t try, but as of today the Constitution allows states to make that decision.  

Term 1 he pressures...Term 2 he forces. Any President who will not accept election results or listens to martial law talk is dipping his toe in authoritarianism.  

please start a thread on Biden and Harris oppressive actions.  I
(12-31-2020, 11:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Losing a war right now.  Half of the country doesn’t believe we have an enemy because our leader denied it. Trump flu has taken 330k+. 

Never saw anyone who could lie better than you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-01-2021, 02:36 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 11:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Losing a war right now.  Half of the country doesn’t believe we have an enemy because our leader denied it. Trump flu has taken 330k+. 

Never saw anyone who could lie better than you.

wrong...you voted for him.  Wink
More evidence the Dear Leader is profiting off of his office NO wonder he doesn't want to leave

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Great video from a Republican Congressman discussing this fake outrage and disinformation.
(01-01-2021, 03:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Great video from a Republican Congressman discussing this fake outrage and disinformation.
You present another talking head instead of your own informed opinion. A RINO never-Trumper who has been thoroughly debunked by Trump's performance over the past four years and by his performance in the 2020 presidential election. When brain transplants become viable, you will be able to honestly market yours as barely driven, low mileage.  Big Grin

Looks like he just shot down everything Hoot has been posting for weeks.  I made a good faith effort to read a lot of the stuff posted in this thread. This guy makes it clear I wasted my time. Perhaps, I need to value my time better from now on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-01-2021, 03:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Looks like he just shot down everything Hoot has been posting for weeks.  I made a good faith effort to read a lot of the stuff posted in this thread. This guy makes it clear I wasted my time. Perhaps, I need to value my time better from now on.

I'm trying to figure out how a couple of members of Trump's cult have so much time to watch all of these hearings & videos, read so many articles and still have time to spend hours a day on here.  They must be on the government payroll.
(01-01-2021, 03:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You present another talking head instead of your own informed opinion. A RINO never-Trumper who has been thoroughly debunked by Trump's performance over the past four years and by his performance in the 2020 presidential election. When brain transplants become viable, you will be able to honestly market yours as barely driven, low mileage.  Big Grin

That dude will be leading the Republican Party in the near future.  Trump will not.

Bless your heart, Hoot. I hope you have been able to get plenty of Kleenex during this time of Pandemic.
(12-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Georgia Democrats may have skipped the part of the election fraud manual that explains disabling security cameras before you attempt to steal an election.  Big Grin

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted both the network and some of its hosts.[4][29][30][31]
The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[40] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy, for falsely claiming a COVID-19 cure.[41]

Just more Lies and Bullsh!t
275,000 dead from the Trump Flu He's got to go pull up the moving vans
That's it, dumbass, don't trust your own eyes and ears. Trust Wikipedia. It has to be right because anybody can add information to their articles.  Big Grin 

You have to believe that hundreds of witnesses who have testified about the felonies that they saw during the 2020 election are willing to lie and go to prison to testify for Trump to think that the election was not rigged. This video was most likely provided in response to a subpoena from either one of Trump's attorneys or L. Lin Wood. 

Wood has subpoenaed all of the security footage taken while votes were counted in Georgia. They will probably be able to track those suitcases full of ballots shown in the video from the loading dock to the vote tabulators. Democrats got sloppy with their election fraud and they got caught in multiple states. 

Joe Biden will never be the legitimate President of the United States. Even 30 percent of Democrats believe that he stole the election.

(01-01-2021, 04:11 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:55 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how a couple of members of Trump's cult have so much time to watch all of these hearings & videos, read so many articles and still have time to spend hours a day on here.  They must be on the government payroll.

If you want Guarantee Income get a Government Job
  •  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next