•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
^^^Joe Biden hasn't won anything yet, despite what your TV is telling you to believe.
The safest thing that Joe Biden could do is concede. Trump might take pity on him and pardon his entire family.
Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
·
11h
FireFireFire
Quote Tweet
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
· Nov 11
The most corrupt institutions and individuals in America have declared that the election was free of fraud, and that's good enough for me. What's wrong with the rest of you?
The Republican focus should be on Georgia, if they don’t win at least one of those runoffs, then it’s uh oh. No need to waste their time on the lost Presidential race, and they know that, most Republicans don’t want to, they are just so afraid of the possible clout of Trump in their future races they won’t speak out.
^ Your fellow Biden/Harris supporters have been busy assaulting the elderly, women, and children who attended the Trump rally in DC today. 

I don't think President Trump needs legal advice from any Biden/Harris supporter. There are enough highly qualified attorneys and consultants available who do not support violence against elderly people using walkers, women, and small children.

If Trump does not fight for a fair election now, Democrats will just steal the run-off elections later.
(11-14-2020, 10:12 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: You guys are so hilarious!!! Hey, here’s one that will make you laugh. In 2016, Trump won 306 electoral votes, while losing the popular vote by 2 million. He and members of his administration have referred to that as a ‘Landslide’ on many occasions. Now Joe Biden has won 306 electoral votes, with a 5 million vote advantage in the popular vote.

No joke there, just funny as hell.

Sadly that’s not a joke in your eyes since you believe what media tells you about the election being called. I bet you also are under the delusion that a man who thinks he’s a woman is actually a woman aren’t you?
A native Georgian attorney disagrees with your suggestion that Trump concede the election to Biden, Van Hagar

Georgia attorney L. Lynn Wood has filed a federal lawsuit against the Georgia Secretary of State and the Georgia State Board of Elections for changing the absentee ballot procedures in the state.

This issue is likely to be decided ultimately by the Supreme Court. As with the Pennsylvania lawsuit, the basis of the Georgia lawsuit is that the U.S. Constitution grants the sole right to direct how electors are selected to the state legislature.

For those who are not familiar with L. Lynn Wood, he is the Georgia attorney who represented Nicholas Sandmann, former Covington Catholic student against CNN and other media outlets. He also successfully represented Richard Jewell, who was falsely accused of terrorist bombing during the Atlanta Olympics.

Lin Wood has been all over this, which is bad news for Dems. He is also a native Georgian. Even if this election is stolen from Trump, if all this election fraud perpetrated by Dems is brought into the open and stopped, it looks great for conservatives going forward. Most decent people want nothing to do with these creeps who have gotten control of the Democrat party and their extremely radical far-left policies.
Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
9h
Since I delivered these remarks on November 6, I have seen overwhelming evidence that massive fraud was in the computer voting system in addition to mail ballots.

They will not get away with it.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Consent Decree signed by the Georgia Secretary of State, with the approval of Governor
@BrianKempGA
, at the urging of
@staceyabrams
, makes it impossible to check & match signatures on ballots and envelopes, etc. They knew they were going to cheat. Must expose real signatures!
Michael Tracey
@mtracey
·
5h
Key difference between Dem and GOP claims of election fraud: Dem claims get amplified eagerly by every organ of mainstream establishment opinion (see 2016). Conversely, GOP claims are subject to a barrage of disclaimers and censorship declaring them authoritatively to be false
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
·
4h
Report: Anti-Trump Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Was Participating in Antifa Calls, Posted Antifa Manifesto Letter to Trump Online via
@gatewaypundit
Flag of United StatesEric CarmenFlag of United States
@RealEricCarmen
·
3h
So....Maricopa County, Arizona didn't vote for John F Kennedy, Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, but they voted overwhelmingly for Joe Biden? No one in their right mind could even say that out loud without laughing.
Pinned Tweet
thebradfordfile™
@thebradfordfile
I wonder how many Democrats are thinking: "We filled out too many."
thebradfordfile™
@thebradfordfile
·
9h
CNN spent 4 years claiming Trump was a secret agent of Putin, and now claims the 2020 election was "the most secure" in history.

Everything they tell you is a lie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Rogan O’Handley Flag of United States
@DC_Draino
·
12h
Georgia was the only southern state to go for Biden and now we’re learning that
@GovKemp
and the
@GaSecofState
have financial ties to Dominion

Hmm, what a coincidence!
Yossi Gestetner
@YossiGestetner
·
Nov 12
- Gore had 37 days until he conceded.

- 4 Justices (RBG included) gave him more time.

- Biden’s COS
@RonaldKlain
tweeted in 2014 that elections are rigged.

- Clinton joined recount efforts 3 weeks after the 2016 election.

Stop with the hysterics about Trump not yet folding.
Joe Biden should concede now, retire, and start building a defense. Democrats never planned to let him be president for long anyway. The only downside to retirement is that his Chinese benefactors are counting on a return on their investment.

^^^

Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
Nov 13
Dear
@realDonaldTrump
: did you know that
@BrianKempGA
's old chief of staff Jared Thomas is the registered lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems in the state of Georgia?
Quote Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· Nov 13
Georgia Secretary of State, a so-called Republican (RINO), won’t let the people checking the ballots see the signatures for fraud. Why? Without this the whole process is very unfair and close to meaningless. Everyone knows that we won the state. Where is @BrianKempGA?
Van, please watch Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo this morning at 10.
Big show on some big fraud evidence. Maria is straight up. I don't know what they will report, but people are saying it will be huge. I am going to be on the road listening on XM. People on both sides here should tune in and compare notes...

Ivan’s Projection: Trump Flag of United States 305, Biden Flag of China 233
@Raiklin
· Nov 13
“I’m going to release the Kraken!” @SidneyPowell1 on @LouDobbs a few minutes ago.

Translation, “All hell is about to break loose”

My vernacular rendition:”The best lawyer in the history of America is about to lay waste to all involved in the fraud against the legal Flag of United States voter”
Off topic, last one lol

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
·
4h
Eat shit
Quote Tweet
Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
· Nov 13
FAUCI: Our country has an “independent spirit” but “now is the time to do what you’re told”
As is so often the case, when there is widespread corruption in our government, George Soros is found lurking nearby.

If this election is stolen from Trump, who do you think gets the House in 2 short years of Biden/Harris clown show? Seriously.

Ben Domenech
@bdomenech
Replying to
@bdomenech
With the latest developments in uncalled races, looking increasingly like a 222 D - 213 R split in the House. Absolutely incredible outcome that none of the polling experts predicted where Nancy Pelosi can only afford to lose 4 votes on anything.
JP, to your point, Sidney Powell seems eager to slam the door of a trap on a den of snakes. I sense that she believes that she is about to become a legend among lawyers of American history. L. Lynn Wood strikes me as somebody used to public grandstanding but I think Powell is more used to racking up quiet wins. I hope that their confidence is well founded.

Hoot, the evidence is out there and it is overwhelming. Only question, like always, is will anything be done about it.
This week coming up is critical. Maria B's show should be a very good early indicator what the chances are.
At the very least all the major players are going to be exposed in a big way.
(11-15-2020, 06:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Hoot, the evidence is out there and it is overwhelming. Only question, like always, is will anything be done about it.
This week coming up is critical. Maria B's show should be a very good early indicator what the chances are.
I agree, JP. I've concluded that I have now lived through three of the biggest scandals in U.S. history: Watergate, Obamagate, and whatever this scandal is called (Electiongate?), with Obamagate and Electiongate being to the two largest by far. Yet, with the state of our national media and the depth of government corruption in our nation, Obamagate and Electiongate may not even appear in future history books. 

Trump will either go down as the president who saved our republic or as a reality TV clown because as we know, history is written by the victors. I would be very disappointed if he does not fight to expose the fraud that took place in this election until he has been mathematically eliminated from the race.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-15-2020, 06:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Hoot, the evidence is out there and it is overwhelming. Only question, like always, is will anything be done about it.
I agree, JP. I've concluded that I have now lived through three of the biggest scandals in U.S. history: Watergate, Obamagate, and whatever this scandal is called (Electiongate?), with Obamagate and Electiongate being to the two largest by far. Yet, with the state of our national media and the depth of government corruption in our nation, Obamagate and Electiongate may not even appear in future history books. 

Trump will either go down as the president who saved our republic or as a reality TV clown because as we know, history is written by the victors. I would be very disappointed if he does not fight to expose the fraud that took place in this election until he has been mathematically eliminated from the race.
I think he will fight it until the bitter end win or lose. But it's uphill going against all the usual suspects as well as new suspects revealed on a daily basis. 90+ percent of our political leaders, media, and big tech are so totally, hopelessly corrupt, and they will stop at nothing to hold/gain power.
It's a small world after all. What a coincidence! I wonder if Kamala Harris's husband might have had some knowledge of Smartmatics, which supplies technology to the Dominion voting machines, that helped her land a spot on Biden's ticket? (He was a partner at DLA Piper.)

(11-15-2020, 06:51 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

What this will be called is Trump’s remarkable failure. And at least you did live to see it Hoot, something that a quarter million Americans this scum hung out to dry with his willful ignorance of the pandemic did not get a chance to. But don’t worry, as he said so eloquently Thursday, “we’ve turned the corner, it’ll be over soon.” Just like his horrific presidency.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next