•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
Democrats stole the election. Biden may be sworn into the office on January 20, but nothing is going to convince me that he was the duly elected president. Sidney Powell has argued cases before the Supreme Court in the past. L. Lin Wood is not part of the Trump legal team but he is one of the top attorneys in the country and has legal standing as a Georgia voter. I trust both of them and when they say there was massive, widespread election fraud, I believe them.

I plan to download the data from the Edison Research website and load it into Excel myself. Based on what I have already seen, there is no doubt in my mind that a very large number of votes were flipped from Trump to Biden. It is just easier to get a good handle on the raw data when you have the numbers under your nose. The fact that large states like Florida and Ohio completed their vote counts on election night but Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona took days to finish their counts. 

Liberals have no credible explanation for five battleground states suspending vote counts on election night, which has never happened before in history.
CEO of Smartmatic admitting that software was used to manipulate turnout statistics in 2018 Venezuelan election by at least 1 million votes. Smartmatic holds a license to Dominion Voting System's software outside of the U.S. and Canada. The software has been used to rig elections in Venezuela and Argentina and probably in other countries as well. Sidney Powell alleges that it was used on 2016 in California by Hillary Clinton's campaign to steal the Democrat nomination from Bernie Sanders in addition to the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Quote:Court Documents Reveal Dominion and SmartMatic Have ‘Non-Compete Agreement’ and Are NOT ‘Fierce Competitors’

As with everything else in this 2020 Election saga, you are being lied to about the relationship between Dominion Voting Systems and SmartMatic. You have been sold a bill of goods that Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and Sidney Powell, three attorneys working on behalf of President Trump, falsely said that Dominion and SmartMatic work together. You were told that both companies are fierce competitors. The Trump legal team was right, and the Fake News media and so-called “fact-checkers” were wrong.

In 2009, the law firm Potter Anderson Corroon represented defendant Dominion Voting Systems in a lawsuit against SmartMatic.
Quote:“The license agreement contained a noncompetition provision, which, among other things, prohibited Smartmatic from develop[ing], market[ing] or sell[ing] any Licensed Product in the United States.”
There are also laws that voter fraud and election fraud are wrong too, but here we are.

Put differently, it would become illegal for the two companies to actually compete [i]against[/i] each other, which appears to be a direct contradiction to the claims made by both companies as well as by the Fake News media and fact-checkers who have already gone all out to help push that false narrative as accusations of fraud start to rise.
(11-22-2020, 07:14 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Here’s some good news. My brother, who is a lawyer and a strong Republican, was in today for an early Thanksgiving. I asked him, in all seriousness, what were the chances of the election being overturned. He said, “absolutely zero.” And believe me, he would have liked for Trump to have been re-elected. So I’ll take his expertise, and you all can ride Sidney Powell.

(11-22-2020, 05:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:57 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:20 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:05 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: That’s exactly what you’re saying.  You’re saying because these justices are Republican appointed, they are beholding to the Republican Party, facts and points of law be damned.  Won’t happen though, you all aren’t stealing this one, Hoot.
  And by the way, I would crush you on Jeopardy.
Liar. I posted a tweet without comment. You are much, much smarter than you seem if you could crush me on Jeopardy. Joe Biden likes to boast about his towering intellect too.  Big Grin

Oooh, that would be lovely, and such a boost to my self-esteem. I’ll hold you to that!  We cut our meetings short so everyone could watch the remake of the Three Stooges airing today (on One America News, of course!). It stars Donald Trump as Curly, Rudy Giuliani as Larry and Sidney Powell as Moe. In today’s episode Moe takes everyone to an All-American QAnon meeting.
  Trump has time for this since he is doing nothing else right now, having retreated into the basement that Joe Biden allegedly stayed in. It’s not like there is anything going on in the country that a leader needs to address. That’s your boy!!!!
I thought you were done for the day, Mr. Genius. Another lie.

Thank you for addressing me as such. And I had a change of heart, you guys were just getting too excited over a fantasy that’s not going to play out, had to throw in a little dose of reality. And again, where exactly is the president?And what is he doing to address the great crisis the country is facing right now (and I ain’t talking bout no election). Never can seem to get a response for that one.............
Start your own thread if you want to change the subject. President Trump is busy performing his constitutional duties and Joe Biden is busy pretending to be our President-elect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
Oh, I don't know Van. Two vaccines mean anything to you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-22-2020, 07:14 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Here’s some good news. My brother, who is a lawyer and a strong Republican, was in today for an early Thanksgiving. I asked him, in all seriousness, what were the chances of the election being overturned. He said, “absolutely zero.” And believe me, he would have liked for Trump to have been re-elected. So I’ll take his expertise, and you all can ride Sidney Powell.

(11-22-2020, 05:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:57 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:20 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:05 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: That’s exactly what you’re saying.  You’re saying because these justices are Republican appointed, they are beholding to the Republican Party, facts and points of law be damned.  Won’t happen though, you all aren’t stealing this one, Hoot.
  And by the way, I would crush you on Jeopardy.
Liar. I posted a tweet without comment. You are much, much smarter than you seem if you could crush me on Jeopardy. Joe Biden likes to boast about his towering intellect too.  Big Grin

Oooh, that would be lovely, and such a boost to my self-esteem. I’ll hold you to that!  We cut our meetings short so everyone could watch the remake of the Three Stooges airing today (on One America News, of course!). It stars Donald Trump as Curly, Rudy Giuliani as Larry and Sidney Powell as Moe. In today’s episode Moe takes everyone to an All-American QAnon meeting.
  Trump has time for this since he is doing nothing else right now, having retreated into the basement that Joe Biden allegedly stayed in. It’s not like there is anything going on in the country that a leader needs to address. That’s your boy!!!!
I thought you were done for the day, Mr. Genius. Another lie.

Thank you for addressing me as such. And I had a change of heart, you guys were just getting too excited over a fantasy that’s not going to play out, had to throw in a little dose of reality. And again, where exactly is the president?And what is he doing to address the great crisis the country is facing right now (and I ain’t talking bout no election). Never can seem to get a response for that one.............
That has nothing to do with Trump, so he could care less about it.  He is not the President for the People, he is just the President for himself. How any intelligent person can not see right through Trump boggles my mind.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, Van Hagar
Has someone broken the news to Hoot about Trump's legal team and who he has I guess fired this afternoon. I think it would be interesting to see his thoughts on this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/22...gal-439357
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr.fundamental's post:
  • Cardfan1
(11-23-2020, 12:00 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Has someone broken the news to Hoot about Trump's legal team and who he has I guess fired this afternoon. I think it would be interesting to see his thoughts on this.

Nobody needed to break any news to me. As far as I know, Powell is continuing to prepare lawsuits in multiple federal courts next week. I am not sure that she was ever on Trump's payroll, are you?

L. Lin Wood has been working independently from the Trump legal team from the beginning. I assume that there is a strategic reason for him to do so. Knowing how President Trump enjoys boasting about firing people when they leave his team, I do not believe that this was a firing. As long as her suits get filed, it does not matter to me whether Powell is reporting to Trump's senior staff attorneys or freelancing. I am sure that Powell will explain her status at an appropriate time. Until then, I will assume that there is a strategic reason for the Trump legal team distancing itself from Powell and Wood.
(11-23-2020, 12:26 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 12:00 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Has someone broken the news to Hoot about Trump's legal team and who he has I guess fired this afternoon. I think it would be interesting to see his thoughts on this.

Nobody needed to break any news to me. As far as I know, Powell is continuing to prepare lawsuits in multiple federal courts next week. I am not sure that she was ever on Trump's payroll, are you?

L. Lin Wood has been working independently from the Trump legal team from the beginning. I assume that there is a strategic reason for him to do so. Knowing how President Trump enjoys boasting about firing people when they leave his team, I do not believe that this was a firing. As long as her suits get filed, it does not matter to me whether Powell is reporting to Trump's senior staff attorneys or freelancing. I am sure that Powell will explain her status at an appropriate time. Until then, I will assume that there is a strategic reason for the Trump legal team distancing itself from Powell and Wood.
I have sat on the sidelines for a few months. But this is absolute comedy. Trump campaign fires nut jobs and Hoot continues to own them. 

? ? ? ? ? ?

(11-22-2020, 10:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh, I don't know Van. Two vaccines mean anything to you?
Neither have anything to do with your Dear Leader.  

Crazy thing is if he would have stepped up to the Covid plate he would have won without his attempt at despotism.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Van Hagar
(11-23-2020, 01:24 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

I have sat on the sidelines for a few months. But this is absolute comedy. Trump campaign fires nut jobs and Hoot continues to own them. 

? ? ? ? ? ?

(11-22-2020, 10:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh, I don't know Van. Two vaccines mean anything to you?

Crazy thing is if he would have stepped up to the Covid plate he would have won without his attempt at despotism.

Nut jobs? You’re the one that believes there are hundreds of genders.
(11-23-2020, 01:24 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

? ? ? ? ? ?

Glad to have you back, CardFan. And as usual, you are dead on, if Trump had taken the virus seriously, he would have been re-elected president. But he wasn't, by a large margin, and as you can see, it hasn't sunk in yet for two of the regulars on here. But that's the way it is, they are just gonna have to learn to swallow hard and live with it, like we had to do for the last four years.
I can think of two excelent candidates for Attorney General and FBI Director in Trump's second term who were not part of his campaign staff. There will be no conficts of interest issues for either attorney.
His second term??????? Oh, you mean he’s gonna do a second round of ‘The Apprentice’ since he will be unemployed in two months. Like millions and millions of other Americans are right now with no one addressing the situation?
(11-23-2020, 08:35 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: His second term???????  Oh, you mean he’s gonna do a second round of ‘The Apprentice’  since he will be unemployed in two months. Like millions and millions of other Americans are right now with no one addressing the situation?
You are babbling and making no sense again, Mr. Genius. The only thing holding the economy back right now are COVID-19 lockdowns brought to you by incompetent, totalitarian left wing governors. The good times are returning to almost all of the red states.
(11-23-2020, 09:23 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:35 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: His second term???????  Oh, you mean he’s gonna do a second round of ‘The Apprentice’  since he will be unemployed in two months. Like millions and millions of other Americans are right now with no one addressing the situation?
You are babbling and making no sense again, Mr. Genius. The only thing holding the economy back right now are COVID-19 lockdowns brought to you by incompetent, totalitarian left wing governors. The good times are returning to almost all of the red states.

How about North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Indiana, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio , Missouri, Arkansas, etc.? Goods times in these states???

Spin it anyway you want and the US death rate is much higher than almost every other high income country. Look no further than the oval office for the reason why.

During this pandemic, people in the United States are dying at rates unparalleled elsewhere in the world.
A new report in the Journal of the American Medical Association finds that in the past five months, per capita deaths in the U.S., both from COVID-19 and other causes, have been far greater than in 18 other high-income countries.
"It's shocking. It's horrible," says Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a professor of health policy and medical ethics at the University of Pennsylvania and one of the authors of the study.
"The United States really has done remarkably badly compared to other countries," he says. "I mean, remarkably badly."
Cardfan "Neither have anything to do with your Dear Leader.

Crazy thing is if he would have stepped up to the Covid plate he would have won without his attempt at despotism."

People like Cuomo are stepping all over each other right now to become the author of the next absurd talking point. And as per usual of course, Cardfan is backdrafting.

Trump paid for the development of the vaccines at least as early as July which had a dramatic influence on the development that took 1/5 the normal development time. He did win the vote btw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Conservative magazine National Revue slams Trump refusal to concede as  'A Bid for Infamy'.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/n...21514.html
(11-23-2020, 11:39 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 09:23 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

How about North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Indiana, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio , Missouri, Arkansas, etc.? Goods times in these states???

Spin it anyway you want and the US death rate is much higher than almost every other high income country. Look no further than the oval office for the reason why.

During this pandemic, people in the United States are dying at rates unparalleled elsewhere in the world.
A new report in the Journal of the American Medical Association finds that in the past five months, per capita deaths in the U.S., both from COVID-19 and other causes, have been far greater than in 18 other high-income countries.
"It's shocking. It's horrible," says Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel, a professor of health policy and medical ethics at the University of Pennsylvania and one of the authors of the study.
"The United States really has done remarkably badly compared to other countries," he says. "I mean, remarkably badly."
If you really had any concern whatsoever about COVID victims, then you would be citing the statistics concerning how many victims that Democrat governors forced back into nursing homes, who died and spread the disease to other victims and staff. A huge percentage of U.S. COVID-19 deaths were among nursing home victims in New York and other blue states. Of course, you have shown no regard for truth or accuracy in the past and I do not expect that you will suddenly become a super spreader of the truth.
(11-23-2020, 12:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Cardfan  "Neither have anything to do with your Dear Leader. 

Crazy thing is if he would have stepped up to the Covid plate he would have won without his attempt at despotism."

People like Cuomo are stepping all over each other right now to become the author of the next absurd talking point. And as per usual of course, Cardfan is backdrafting.

Trump paid for the development of the vaccines at least as early as July which had a dramatic influence on the development that took 1/5 the normal development time. He did win the vote btw.
Even the Washington Post is now heaping praise on the Trump administration for its role in expediting the development of COVID-19 vaccines, now that Democrats have finished manufacturing votes.
(11-23-2020, 12:55 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Conservative magazine National Revue slams Trump refusal to concede as  'A Bid for Infamy'.

The name of the NeverTrump magazine that you cited above is National Review - Not National Revue. Claiming to be conservative and being a conservative are not the same thing. No conservative Republican would support a crooked, pro-abortion Parkinson patient like China Joe Biden for president. None. Not ever.
The reason red states are awash in cases right now---not 'flourishing', that may be the most ignorant thing ever posted on here--is because their governors and/or citizens chose to follow the lead of their beloved leader and ignore what was going on, hoping it would 'just go away'. Oops. Wrong path. And Trump did lose the vote btw. By a very large, totally legal amount.
(11-23-2020, 01:37 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: The reason red states are awash in cases right now---not 'flourishing', that may be the most ignorant thing ever posted on here--is because their governors and/or citizens chose to follow the lead of their beloved leader and ignore what was going on, hoping it would 'just go away'.  Oops.  Wrong path.  And Trump did lose the vote btw.  By a very large, totally legal amount.
What percentage of all fatalities have consisted of New York residents? Of the ten states with the most fatalities, how many of them have Democrat governors? Of the bottom ten states in total fatalities, how many have Republican governors? You are a Democrat hack in every sense of the word. No honest person would blame the president of this republic for all the deaths from a pandemic. We have a federal system of government and the chief executive of each state has certain responsibilities. Democrats look for scapegoats. Trump seeks and finds solutions.
(11-23-2020, 01:37 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: The reason red states are awash in cases right now---not 'flourishing', that may be the most ignorant thing ever posted on here--is because their governors and/or citizens chose to follow the lead of their beloved leader and ignore what was going on, hoping it would 'just go away'.  Oops.  Wrong path.  And Trump did lose the vote btw.  By a very large, totally legal amount.

"That may be the most ignorant thing ever posted on here."

Says the same person who used Yahoo! as a legitimate source.  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin
(11-23-2020, 01:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 12:55 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Conservative magazine National Revue slams Trump refusal to concede as  'A Bid for Infamy'.

The name of the NeverTrump magazine that you cited above is National Review - Not National Revue. Claiming to be conservative and being a conservative are not the same thing. No conservative Republican would support a crooked, pro-abortion Parkinson patient like China Joe Biden for president. None. Not ever.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/4njq2u.jpg]
^^ Well played.  Big Grin
Yahoo is just a server, knucklehead, the articles are from legitimate news sources like the New York Times, the Wall St. Journal, etc. And, yes, it was probably the most ignorant statement ever typed on here.

(11-23-2020, 01:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
What percentage of all fatalities have consisted of New York residents? Of the ten states with the most fatalities, how many of them have Democrat governors? Of the bottom ten states in total fatalities, how many have Republican governors? You are a Democrat hack in every sense of the word. No honest person would blame the president of this republic for all the deaths from a pandemic. We have a federal system of government and the chief executive of each state has certain responsibilities. Democrats look for scapegoats. Trump seeks and finds solutions.
Trump seeks and finds solutions?!?!?!? That’s right up there with your flourishing red state comment. Trump seeks golf courses and porn stars. In any other endeavor, he couldn’t find his rear end with a flashlight and a road map.
(11-23-2020, 03:14 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Yahoo is just a server, knucklehead, the articles are from legitimate news sources like the New York Times, the Wall St. Journal, etc.  And, yes, it was probably the most ignorant statement ever typed on here.

(11-23-2020, 01:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
  Trump seeks and finds solutions?!?!?!? That’s right up there with your flourishing red state comment. Trump seeks golf courses and porn stars. In any other endeavor, he couldn’t find his rear end with a flashlight and a road map.

At this point I think you're a conservative/Trump supporter just trying to get a rise out of us.  Big Grin
(11-23-2020, 03:14 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Yahoo is just a server, knucklehead, the articles are from legitimate news sources like the New York Times, the Wall St. Journal, etc.  And, yes, it was probably the most ignorant statement ever typed on here.

Yahoo is not a server, Mr. Genius. You should stay in your lane because your area of genius level knowledge obviously does not extend to technology. Yahoo owns and operates thousands of servers. I own and operate servers. Yahoo is not a server and neither am I. You wear shoes but you are not a shoe. Do you understand those simple distinctions?

Irony is referring to somebody else's post as the most ignorant statement ever typed in a post that actually is one of the most ignorant claims ever made in this forum.  Big Grin

New York and the larger states obviously have the most deaths, but their rates are way down because of the steps they have taken. Back when the pandemic first hit is when they were hit really hard, with a part of the reason being the fact that the White House did not have a plan or a consolidated national response and left states to fend for themselves, unlike in other countries with Real Leaders.

You need to the the book "Animal Farm" and look at the similarities between Trump and a character in the book named Napoleon. Just because someone says something over and over and over again does not make it true.
(11-23-2020, 04:37 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

New York and the larger states obviously have the most deaths, but their rates are way down because of the steps they have taken. Back when the pandemic first hit is when they were hit really hard, with a part of the reason being the fact that the White House did not have a plan or a consolidated national response and left states to fend for themselves, unlike in other countries with Real Leaders.
When you start tossing allegations that Trump is responsible for 240,000+ deaths, then the fact that New York and other states with liberal Democrat governors were the sites of most of those deaths is not a trivial fact. Trump facilitated the development of effective vaccines in record time. When governors like Andrew Cuomo whined about potential shortages of ventilators, Trump sent large numbers of ventilators to New York and the state never needed more ventilators than they actually had on hand. When Cuomo and other governors complained that the hospitals were going to be overwhelmed, Trump sent hospital ships and had temporary hospital facilities deployed to those states, which went almost unused.

The indisputable fact is that in the early days of the pandemic, Democrats attacked Trump for being too aggressive with measures such as travel bans. Now, with the benefit of hindsight, you claim that he moved too slow and did not take decisive action early enough. You don't get to have it both ways. We have a federal system of government and the only government actions that clearly cost thousands of lives were taken by a handful of really incompetent state governors. Don't let your hatred of Trump play tricks with your memories of historical events.

Your reference to Animal Farm is childish. What Trump did and what Cuomo and a few other incompetent governors did in fighting the pandemic is not ancient history. You should be better versed in reality before attempting to use allegorical devices to support your baseless arguments.
A Dominion spokesman recently stated that it is a physical impossibility to alter votes on a Dominion voting machine. He lied.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next