•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(11-30-2020, 05:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I do not see you disputing the facts on the way he has operated is businesses.  I believe that his character flaws have much to do with his businesses failing over time and I believe that we are seeing the same pattern with his Presidency, which went pretty well for a period of time, but inevitably derailed.  If he had 4 more years, it's untelling how large the national deficit would grow and how much further the country would be divided under his lack of leadership.

BTW, I'm a lifelong Republican who does not drink the kool aid and who hopes that Trump has not destroyed the Party.

Well then let me make it more clear. I don't dispute the way you think he operated his businesses. I do dispute the accuracy of the charges being made, and to which you have accepted on face value. I've been in business myself and I can tell you innocent business people are sometimes victimized by the people they trust most. The characterizations made by those who charge such improprieties are often made to justify their own questionable shenanigans.

I believe you who crow about not drinking the kool aid, are in fact yourself awash in it. There are people I respect who know DJT more intimately, and they do not agree that he is some kind of shyster. My assessment of the President is based solely on his performance, and I do not see him the way you do. Frankly I trust my own judgment on this matter. There is the record after all, to which I have paid close attention. In the media there are those such as Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, and notable others, and then there are those in the Senate and the House whose judgments I consider to be sage, all of whom agree with me.

I will take a President who is convicted that it is the people to whom he is beholden, being as we are a self governing society, anytime over bozos like Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, and Pelosi et-al. I don't need them to tell me what to do on any thing. In fact they should do what the people tell THEM to do.

You can say what you want, getting on here and cheerleading for Biden-Harris to pack the court, and tear down the wall, and open up the borders, enact the Green New Deal, and feather the nest of every special interest group coming and going, and kiss back up to Iran and China is Republican-wise, very suspect in my book.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-28-2020, 10:27 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 08:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 05:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
That's not what Flynn plead guilty to not once but twice
Lying to the FBI is what he plead guilty to not once but twice why he lied who knows but he has to know they was listening to him
maybe he was guilty of other crimes and that was the deal he made with them 
President Elect Biden also knows they are listening to him but he is not as dumb as Flynn i am like your Dear Leader on this one i don't like them when they get caught

Well looks like Wisconsin goes to President Elect Biden again he gains another 132 votes
It cost the Dear Leader's Donor's 3 million dollars
Sucker's born every minute
I can always count on you to make an ignorant response. The Logan Act was the phony excuse that the FBI made up to justify questioning Flynn. He was accused of lying about a non-existent crime. The DOJ dropped the charges against him but the Obama-appointed judge refused to drop the case LTG Flynn was the victim of a political prosecution. The fact that you continue to demonize him says a lot about your own character.

Keep telling yourself that counting illegal votes means something. I am sure you don't have many opportunities to feel smart, so you should savor them while you can. The Wisconsin election was rigged the same as Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan were. Trump won the election by a landslide. Recounting illegal votes will not change that fact.

Why would you lie under oath to committing a non-existent crime?  One would have to be pretty stupid to do so.

At least to Trump's credit, he will be smart enough to pardon himself and his family members before he leaves office.
Why would the FBI spend hours questioning an American citizen who they knew had violated no law?

Do you believe that everybody who is charged with a federal crime is guilty? Federal law enforcement agencies often charge innocent individuals with crimes they did not commit or crimes they cannot prove to impose financial pressure on defendants to plead guilty to lesser charges. I have read that LTG Flynn's legal fees to date are around $5 million. 

I once knew a man who operated a very small family operated mine in Knott County, Kentucky. His elderly father and mother were listed in the corporate charter as officers. Their son, who oversaw the operation of the mine, which had 5 employees, pled guilty of falsifying dust samples in exchange for a suspended sentence and a suspension of his mine foreman license for one year. The Labor Department did not have sufficient evidence to convict him of any crime, but the choice he faced was to go bankrupt paying legal fees to defend not only himself, but his mother, his father, and family members who worked in the mine.

These were not wealthy mine operators, they were just a poor family struggling to stay in business. This happened under the George H. W. Bush administration and the Sec. of Labor at the time fancied herself as a potential future president. All she was interested in was being able to tout her record of being tough on coal mine operators.

You ask why would an innocent man plead guilty to a crime that he did not commit. Before Sec. Lynn Martin's crusade against coal mine operators, I had always assumed that people who accepted plea bargains with the federal government were guilty. After watching her negotiate pleas using the limitless resources of the federal government to threaten her targets with financial ruin, I have been very suspicious when I read about such deals. LTG Flynn was an innocent victim that was only targeted because he was a Trump supporter and a very effective member of the administration.
(11-30-2020, 06:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 05:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
That's not what Flynn plead guilty to not once but twice
Lying to the FBI is what he plead guilty to not once but twice why he lied who knows but he has to know they was listening to him
President Elect Biden also knows they are listening to him but he is not as dumb as Flynn i am like your Dear Leader on this one i don't like them when they get caught

Well looks like Wisconsin goes to President Elect Biden again he gains another 132 votes
I can always count on you to make an ignorant response. The Logan Act was the phony excuse that the FBI made up to justify questioning Flynn. He was accused of lying about a non-existent crime. The DOJ dropped the charges against him but the Obama-appointed judge refused to drop the case LTG Flynn was the victim of a political prosecution. The fact that you continue to demonize him says a lot about your own character.

Keep telling yourself that counting illegal votes means something. I am sure you don't have many opportunities to feel smart, so you should savor them while you can. The Wisconsin election was rigged the same as Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan were. Trump won the election by a landslide. Recounting illegal votes will not change that fact.

Why would you lie under oath to committing a non-existent crime?  One would have to be pretty stupid to do so.

At least to Trump's credit, he will be smart enough to pardon himself and his family members before he leaves office.
Why would the FBI spend hours questioning an American citizen who they knew had violated no law?

Do you believe that everybody who is charged with a federal crime is guilty? Federal law enforcement agencies often charge innocent individuals with crimes they did not commit or crimes they cannot prove to impose financial pressure on defendants to plead guilty to lesser charges. I have read that LTG Flynn's legal fees to date are around $5 million. 

I once knew a man who operated a very small family operated mine in Knott County, Kentucky. His elderly father and mother were listed in the corporate charter as officers. Their son, who oversaw the operation of the mine, which had 5 employees, pled guilty of falsifying dust samples in exchange for a suspended sentence and a suspension of his mine foreman license for one year. The Labor Department did not have sufficient evidence to convict him of any crime, but the choice he faced was to go bankrupt paying legal fees to defend not only himself, but his mother, his father, and family members who worked in the mine.

These were not wealthy mine operators, they were just a poor family struggling to stay in business. This happened under the George H. W. Bush administration and the Sec. of Labor at the time fancied herself as a potential future president. All she was interested in was being able to tout her record of being tough on coal mine operators.

You ask why would an innocent man plead guilty to a crime that he did not commit. Before Sec. Lynn Martin's crusade against coal mine operators, I had always assumed that people who accepted plea bargains with the federal government were guilty. After watching her negotiate pleas using the limitless resources of the federal government to threaten her targets with financial ruin, I have been very suspicious when I read about such deals. LTG Flynn was an innocent victim that was only targeted because he was a Trump supporter and a very effective member of the administration.
I thought you was smarter than that if you think the coal operators didn't cheat on there dust pumps you live in a fantasy world they all cheat even the coal miners you was a spad man for a while and you couldn't handle it you have NO clue what you are talking about and as far as Flynn he plead guilty twice it's simple if any person who knows there innocent would not plead guilty one time this guy done it twice

TRT since you think your Dear Leader done such a good job then why is he scheduling the moving vans ?
You still have not explained why the democrats controlled the south before the civil rights act and desegregation
(11-30-2020, 08:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 06:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 05:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's not what Flynn plead guilty to not once but twice

I thought you was smarter than that if you think the coal operators didn't cheat on there dust pumps you live in a fantasy world they all cheat even the coal miners you was a spad man for a while and you couldn't handle it you have NO clue what you are talking about and as far as Flynn he plead guilty twice it's simple if any person who knows there innocent would not plead guilty one time this guy done it twice

TRT since you think your Dear Leader done such a good job then why is he scheduling the moving vans ?
You still have not explained why the democrats controlled the south before the civil rights act and desegregation
I never said that coal operators didn't cheat on dust samples, liar. I said that the Labor Department (MSHA) could not prove that the operator was guilty of any crime in the case that I described. Dropping dust samples could cause "abnormal white centers," which was the basis of many of the charges of tampering with samples. When MSHA could not prove samples were tampered with, they resorted to threatening to bankrupt people with legal costs.

Many small operators who could not afford to properly defend themselves pled guilty in exchange for probation or light sentences to avoid bankruptcy. That is how our federal justice system works. Little fish get fried and big fish like Joe Biden run for office and pass legislation that puts young black men in prison for life for relatively minor crimes.

Your party was the party of slavery and the KKK. They are still oppressing minorities through abortion mills and welfare programs that restrain the growth of the black population and keep those who avoid abortion living in poverty in cities run by liberal Democrats. All that they care about is staying in power by hook or crook. Encouraging rioting, looting, and arson is going to backfire on your party.
(11-30-2020, 06:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 05:29 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I do not see you disputing the facts on the way he has operated is businesses.  I believe that his character flaws have much to do with his businesses failing over time and I believe that we are seeing the same pattern with his Presidency, which went pretty well for a period of time, but inevitably derailed.  If he had 4 more years, it's untelling how large the national deficit would grow and how much further the country would be divided under his lack of leadership.

BTW, I'm a lifelong Republican who does not drink the kool aid and who hopes that Trump has not destroyed the Party.

Well then let me make it more clear. I don't dispute the way you think he operated his businesses. I do dispute the accuracy of the charges being made, and to which you have accepted on face value. I've been in business myself and I can tell you innocent business people are sometimes victimized by the people they trust most. The characterizations made by those who charge such improprieties are often made to justify their own questionable shenanigans.

I believe you who crow about not drinking the kool aid, are in fact yourself awash in it. There are people I respect who know DJT more intimately, and they do not agree that he is some kind of shyster. My assessment of the President is based solely on his performance, and I do not see him the way you do. Frankly I trust my own judgment on this matter. There is the record after all, to which I have paid close attention. In the media there are those such as Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, and notable others, and then there are those in the Senate and the House whose judgments I consider to be sage, all of whom agree with me.

I will take a President who is convicted that it is the people to whom he is beholden, being as we are a self governing society, anytime over bozos like Schiff, Schumer, Nadler, and Pelosi et-al. I don't need them to tell me what to do on any thing. In fact they should do what the people tell THEM to do.

You can say what you want, getting on here and cheerleading for Biden-Harris to pack the court, and tear down the wall, and open up the borders, enact the Green New Deal, and feather the nest of every special interest group coming and going, and kiss back up to Iran and China is Republican-wise, very suspect in my book.

I'm hoping that Biden will lean a lot more toward the center and not listen to the radical left when implementing his policies, then maybe the country can come together to a degree.  Then in 4 years, the GOP can pick a real Conservative as their candidate and they should be able to defeat Harris or whoever else the Dems run. 

Trump really wants his daughter to follow him and become the first female President, so if he avoids the personal financial catastrophe he appears to be facing after leaving office, he may be on the ticket again in 2024 with her as his running mate.  Heaven help the GOP is this happens. Woah
(11-30-2020, 08:40 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Easy enough to explain to the point of being rhetorical. They misled the public to the best of their ability, of course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(11-30-2020, 11:46 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 06:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I'm hoping that Biden will lean a lot more toward the center and not listen to the radical left when implementing his policies, then maybe the country can come together to a degree.  Then in 4 years, the GOP can pick a real Conservative as their candidate and they should be able to defeat Harris or whoever else the Dems run. 

Trump really wants his daughter to follow him and become the first female President, so if he avoids the personal financial catastrophe he appears to be facing after leaving office, he may be on the ticket again in 2024 with her as his running mate.  Heaven help the GOP is this happens. Woah

Biden won't ignore the radical left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Another opportunity for you ignoramuses who insist that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election to educate yourselves.

I have only been able to watch a few minutes so far. A contractor who was working for Dominion just testified. She described vote counters running ballots through the tabulator machines multiple times. She had informed her employer about the fraud that she observed but was told that it was not their job to tell people how to run an election. Apparently there are both Democrats and Republicans on this committee because some of the committee members are really trying to rush witnesses and are not happy to hear the testimony.

[Video: ]
(12-01-2020, 02:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Another opportunity for you ignoramuses who insist that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election to educate yourselves.

I have only been able to watch a few minutes so far. A contractor who was working for Dominion just testified. She described vote counters running ballots through the tabulator machines multiple times. She had informed her employer about the fraud that she observed but was told that it was not their job to tell people how to run an election. Apparently there are both Democrats and Republicans on this committee because some of the committee members are really trying to rush witnesses and are not happy to hear the testimony.

Here’s one for you ignoramuses that say there was widespread fraud in this election—attorney general William Barr said today that despite investigations by his department and the FBI, there has been no evidence found of widespread fraud that would change the outcome of the election. William Barr!!! One of Trump’s biggest enablers!! Please wake up and smell the truth! There is going to be no overturn of this election, because there is nothing to overturn! Trump lost by over 6 million votes (that’s a lot) because me and over 80 million other people like me despise his character and the way he handled the office of the presidency. So we kicked him to the curb. Move along, nothing more to see here.
(12-01-2020, 05:35 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 02:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Another opportunity for you ignoramuses who insist that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud in the 2020 election to educate yourselves.

Here’s one for you ignoramuses that say there was widespread fraud in this election—attorney general William Barr said today that despite investigations by his department and the FBI, there has been no evidence found of widespread fraud that would change the outcome of the election. William Barr!!! One of Trump’s biggest enablers!! Please wake up and smell the truth! There is going to be no overturn of this election, because there is nothing to overturn! Trump lost by over 6 million votes (that’s a lot) because me and over 80 million other people like me despise his character and the way he handled the office of the presidency. So we kicked him to the curb. Move along, nothing more to see here.
So, I see that you continue to avoid examining any evidence of election fraud. The Michigan hearing is still in progress. People of good character who are interested in the truth generally prefer seeing and hearing evidence first hand rather than echoing other people's opinions.

If justice is done, there will be both Democrats and Republicans who will go to jail over their roles in corrupting this election.
^^ Isn't that the truth! And speaking of truth isn't it getting hard to come by these days? I know I am sick of being lied to continually, that's why among other things I voted for Mr Trump. Justice is another commodity these days, the substance of which has become thinner than a gnat's rear stretched over a boxcar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Chinese Communist Party has backed Joe Biden's candidacy in every way possible. They even bought a stake in the voting machines that were used in the fraudulent election.

If the results of the fraudulent 2020 election are allowed to stand, things will only get worse in the future. State legislatures have the power to set things right, regardless of whether the U.S. Supreme Court agrees to hear any of the numerous lawsuits that are working their way through the federal courts. The GOP will have only themselves to blame if pedophile China Joe is sworn in as our next president. The evidence of widespread election fraud is overwhelming. 

Trump most likely won the election in the Commonwealth of Virginia, but there has been so much fraud in so many states, there may not be time to adequately challenge the results in this state.

I wonder if President-elect Biden will be gracious enough to pardon the members of the Trump administration that are getting ready to be swept up in the bribes for pardons scandal that is being investigated, by THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION! An actual scandal, with evidence, not a conspiracy theory with made-up “facts”. God, I hope not. But don’t worry, Hoot, you can just ignore it like you have every other thing that is so wrong in this presidency.
(12-02-2020, 07:33 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: I wonder if President-elect Biden will be gracious enough to pardon the members of the Trump administration that are getting ready to be swept up in the bribes for pardons scandal that is being investigated, by THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION! An actual scandal, with evidence, not a conspiracy theory with made-up “facts”. God, I hope not. But don’t worry, Hoot, you can just ignore it like you have every other thing that is so wrong in this presidency.
I am all for investigating and jailing elected and appointed officials regardless of their political affiliation, unlike the liberals who troll this forum. I am pretty sure paying and accepting bribes is a high crime and misdemeanor. Where is Hunter Biden?  Big Grin
(12-02-2020, 07:33 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: I wonder if President-elect Biden will be gracious enough to pardon the members of the Trump administration that are getting ready to be swept up in the bribes for pardons scandal that is being investigated, by THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION! An actual scandal, with evidence, not a conspiracy theory with made-up “facts”. God, I hope not. But don’t worry, Hoot, you can just ignore it like you have every other thing that is so wrong in this presidency.

You---  would try to call somebody out for ignoring obvious wrongdoing? Please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would. Glad you admit it’s obvious wrongdoing.
(12-02-2020, 11:41 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: I would. Glad you admit it’s obvious wrongdoing.
Liar. You know that's not what he said, troll.
Here's your wrongdoing Van Hagar. Got anything evidentiary-wise (about any subject) to counter with?

Several whistleblowers on Tuesday cast new uncertainty on the 2020 election process, claiming up to 288,000 ballots disappeared, another 100,000 were improperly backdated and mail promoting President Trump was junked while mail for Joe Biden was delivered.

In the most extraordinary report, a U.S. Postal Service contractor said his trailer full of 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots, which he drove between New York and Pennsylvania, disappeared after he delivered it to a Lancaster, Pa. depot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this guy the last two nights on the news and he is credible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, he’s not. You guys believe all this hearsay and automatically classify it as ‘truth’ because it fits your narrative. The problem is, no evidence has been presented, the Trump legal team has lost 40 of the 41 lawsuits it has brought so far, many of them thrown out by Republican judges appointed by Trump. Notice how Hoot has gone from “Trump will win big, over 300 electoral votes”, to “well Trump actually won and it will be overturned”, to “well if Biden goes in it will be a travesty.’ In other words, reality is slowly sinking in.

And by the way, Hoot, a troll, well maybe, if that’s how you want to categorize it. I have enjoyed antagonizing you two, probably more than I should. But a liar—nope,the only folks on here lying are you two to yourselves.
(12-02-2020, 10:20 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: No, he’s not. You guys believe all this hearsay and automatically classify it as ‘truth’ because it fits your narrative. The problem is, no evidence has been presented, the Trump legal team has lost 40 of the 41 lawsuits it has brought so far, many of them thrown out by Republican judges appointed by Trump. Notice how Hoot has gone from  “Trump will win big, over 300 electoral votes”, to “well Trump actually won and it will be overturned”, to “well if Biden goes in it will be a travesty.’ In other words, reality is slowly sinking in.

And by the way, Hoot, a troll, well maybe, if that’s how you want to categorize it. I have enjoyed antagonizing you two, probably more than I should. But a liar—nope,the only folks on here lying are you two to yourselves.
Hundreds of sworn affidavits are evidence. Sworn testimony is used in nearly every criminal and civil case in this country to win convictions and to win civil lawsuits. You are both a liar and a troll. The Trump legal team has not even filed 41 lawsuits. You and other partisan Democrat hacks make fools of yourselves by claiming that no evidence has been presented of election fraud. 

Do you remember Bagdad Bob? He had more integrity than the liberals who frequent this forum. At least Bagdad Bob lied because he believed it was his patriotic duty. You have no such excuse.

My posts are not directed at you. My posts are aimed at the dozens of people who browse this thread each day without posting. There has been an orchestrated effort by CNN and other mainstream outlets to blackout all pro-Trump news, including news about widespread election fraud. So, I don't care that you think that you are "antagonizing" me. If a few people actually read the articles that I link and watch the videos that I post and find them useful, then the little bit of effort it takes to post them is worth it.

Fools like you provide great examples of the values of the unpatriotic left in this country. Thank you for sharing your anti-American views with us. Good people need to see what they are up against.

(12-02-2020, 08:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Here's your wrongdoing Van Hagar. Got anything evidentiary-wise (about any subject)  to counter with?

Several whistleblowers on Tuesday cast new uncertainty on the 2020 election process, claiming up to 288,000 ballots disappeared, another 100,000 were improperly backdated and mail promoting President Trump was junked while mail for Joe Biden was delivered.

In the most extraordinary report, a U.S. Postal Service contractor said his trailer full of 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots, which he drove between New York and Pennsylvania, disappeared after he delivered it to a Lancaster, Pa. depot.

You are right, TRT. I have watched dozens of witnesses in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and Arizona present their testimony in meetings with state legislators and the only people who have not been credible has been the few Democrat state legislators who have participated. One Democrat legislator on a Michigan subcommittee repeatedly asked witnesses if they had complained when Donald Trump won the election in 2016, as if the fact that he managed to win an election was evidence that no fraud was committed in this election.

The witnesses have included Republicans, Democrats, and independents. The witnesses to the fraud that took place in Wayne County, Michigan, were especially compelling. Nobody should have to put up with the harassment and intimidation that they endured as observers of the vote count. Hopefully, some of the perps will be charged with felonies and made examples for future elections. It sounds like this problem has been around for decades in Detroit and other large Democrat-governed cities but was much worse in this election than ever before.
Have you noticed also how Mike Pence has disappeared? He wants nothing to do with the charade. And by the way, the losing 40 of 41 lawsuits to date is 100% accurate if you want to bother to look it up.
This fool and the other fools like me (the majority by the way) are going to run the country for a while. Hang on, Hoot, it’s gonna be the ride of your life.
Oh, and by the way we are also facing the brunt one of the worst crises this country has ever seen, and dear leader has nothing, NOTHING, to address it, to the point that he won’t even mention it. Because he just doesn't care anymore. There’s your patriotic leader. But he will give Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom today. Boo-yah! Take that COVID!
(12-03-2020, 07:32 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: Have you noticed also how Mike Pence has disappeared? He wants nothing to do with the charade. And by the way, the losing 40 of 41 lawsuits to date is 100% accurate if you want to bother to look it up.
  This fool and the other fools like me (the majority by the way) are going to run the country for a while. Hang on, Hoot, it’s gonna be the ride of your life.

(12-03-2020, 12:17 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Oh, and by the way we are also facing the brunt one of the worst crises this country has ever seen, and dear leader has nothing, NOTHING, to address it, to the point that he won’t even mention it.  Because he just doesn't care anymore. There’s your patriotic leader. But he will give Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom today. Boo-yah! Take that COVID!
You should start a COVID thread instead of adding unrelated disinformation to this thread. Pence is in charge of the administration's COVID mitigation efforts and he is busy overseeing the distribution of vaccines.

Of course a thread consisting of you personal opinions unsupported by any factual content would not generate much activity. Like other parasites, you need productive hosts to do the heavy lifting.
(12-03-2020, 01:39 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 08:11 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Here's your wrongdoing Van Hagar. Got anything evidentiary-wise (about any subject)  to counter with?

You are right, TRT. I have watched dozens of witnesses in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and Arizona present their testimony in meetings with state legislators and the only people who have not been credible has been the few Democrat state legislators who have participated. One Democrat legislator on a Michigan subcommittee repeatedly asked witnesses if they had complained when Donald Trump won the election in 2016, as if the fact that he managed to win an election was evidence that no fraud was committed in this election.

The witnesses have included Republicans, Democrats, and independents. The witnesses to the fraud that took place in Wayne County, Michigan, were especially compelling. Nobody should have to put up with the harassment and intimidation that they endured as observers of the vote count. Hopefully, some of the perps will be charged with felonies and made examples for future elections. It sounds like this problem has been around for decades in Detroit and other large Democrat-governed cities but was much worse in this election than ever before.

Well we saw how Van Hagar handled it when I asked if he had anything of substance to counter with. All he had was to say--- "No he didn't."

Contempt does not qualify for evidence, but that's all they have. Trump has donated his salary to charity since he took office, but if the left could find where he'd mishandled 24 dollars of taxpayer money they'd impeach him over it. Much less the disappearance of 24 PALLET LOADS of ballots. For which BTW is zero by way of a paper trail. All truckers know the drill, no paper no pay.

When a common working man gets called up before a state legislature to give testimony, he doesn't lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 07:32 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: Have you noticed also how Mike Pence has disappeared? He wants nothing to do with the charade. And by the way, the losing 40 of 41 lawsuits to date is 100% accurate if you want to bother to look it up.

(12-03-2020, 12:17 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Oh, and by the way we are also facing the brunt one of the worst crises this country has ever seen, and dear leader has nothing, NOTHING, to address it, to the point that he won’t even mention it.  Because he just doesn't care anymore. There’s your patriotic leader. But he will give Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom today. Boo-yah! Take that COVID!
You should start a COVID thread instead of adding unrelated disinformation to this thread. Pence is in charge of the administration's COVID mitigation efforts and he is busy overseeing the distribution of vaccines.

Of course a thread consisting of you personal opinions unsupported by any factual content would not generate much activity.
Like other parasites, you need productive hosts to do the heavy lifting.

Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next