•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
You should drop the insults, vector. Nobody has contributed less while posting as often as you have. I have placed you on my ignore list and I encourage you to consider reciprocating. I can handle any insults that you can dish out. Your insluts lack imagination and you repeat yourself ad nauseum.

However, what really makes you so annoying is that you contribute absolutely nothing to any discussion. You have a poorly founded opinion on everything, you are not very articulate in expressing those opinions, and your posts are just a waste of space. Even with you on the ignore list, you waste my time having to scroll past the reminders that you are on my list.

Who banned your original account? I would like to nominate them for Moderator of the Year 2020.

I only post FACTS which is something you have a very hard time dealing with
You and TRT like laying in the weeds with all your lies and bullsh!t
Joseph Biden will be your president in 30 days me personal i think it should of been done a lot sooner after the way he has handled the Trump Flu and the landslide lost in the election

If we only had a LEADER 9 months ago like this guy

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus...ine-monday

Just think of the thousand of lives that could of been saved

Yeah, let's sit here and blame Trump when it was your hero Obama's divisive behavior that was a major contributing factor. Even your own liberal outlets admitted there was a huge divide at the end of Obama's presidency.

I find it funny we have a sitting president who for over 6 years said that the first black president was not even born in this country and you blame Obama

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...931868001/
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
But Obama, Hillary, and everybody who doesn’t read the Bible enough.
(12-21-2020, 07:06 PM)vector#1 Wrote: You should drop the insults, vector. Nobody has contributed less while posting as often as you have. I have placed you on my ignore list and I encourage you to consider reciprocating. I can handle any insults that you can dish out. Your insluts lack imagination and you repeat yourself ad nauseum.

However, what really makes you so annoying is that you contribute absolutely nothing to any discussion. You have a poorly founded opinion on everything, you are not very articulate in expressing those opinions, and your posts are just a waste of space. Even with you on the ignore list, you waste my time having to scroll past the reminders that you are on my list.

Who banned your original account? I would like to nominate them for Moderator of the Year 2020.

Joseph Biden will be your president in 30 days me personal i think it should of been done a lot sooner after the way he has handled the Trump Flu and the landslide lost in the election

Yeah, let's sit here and blame Trump when it was your hero Obama's divisive behavior that was a major contributing factor. Even your own liberal outlets admitted there was a huge divide at the end of Obama's presidency.

I find it funny we have a sitting president who for over 6 years said that the first black president was not even born in this country and you blame Obama

Obama is a racist and his wife is an even bigger racist. They were the most divisive president and first lady in American history. It's ironic how much worse off blacks were under Obama than they are now.
(12-21-2020, 08:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 07:06 PM)vector#1 Wrote: You should drop the insults, vector. Nobody has contributed less while posting as often as you have. I have placed you on my ignore list and I encourage you to consider reciprocating. I can handle any insults that you can dish out. Your insluts lack imagination and you repeat yourself ad nauseum.

Obama is a racist and his wife is an even bigger racist. They were the most divisive president and first lady in American history. It's ironic how much worse off blacks were under Obama than they are now.

Not sure how you deduced that, Hootie. I always got the impression that they were both very fond of people of all sorts.
(12-21-2020, 09:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Not sure how you deduced that, Hootie. I always got the impression that they were both very fond of people of all sorts.
I'm sure that is your impression. My impression is that somebody who was not proud to be an American until their spouse was elected president harbors a lot of racial animosity. I think that to qualify for the kind of community organizer gigs that Obama had, racism is a basic requirement. The beer summit and events that preceded it 
was the most blatantly racist spectacle by a sitting president that I have ever witnessed.
(12-21-2020, 09:24 PM):DHoot Gibson Wrote:

I'm sure that is your impression. My impression is that somebody who was not proud to be an American until their spouse was elected president harbors a lot of racial animosity. I think that to qualify for the kind of community organizer gigs that Obama had, racism is a basic requirement. The beer summit and events that preceded it 
was the most blatantly racist spectacle by a sitting president that I have ever witnessed.

Don’t fall for this garbage. But... but Obama...

Ignore the facts of a President and his lackeys attempting to subvert democracy through lies and disinformation.
(12-21-2020, 09:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Ignore the facts of a President and his lackeys attempting to subvert democracy through lies and disinformation.
You may never realize this fact, but you are on the side spreading lies and disinformation. Look in a mirror. Your hat is black, the same color as Antifa's.
(12-21-2020, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 08:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Obama is a racist and his wife is an even bigger racist. They were the most divisive president and first lady in American history. It's ironic how much worse off blacks were under Obama than they are now.

You may never realize this fact, but you are on the side spreading lies and disinformation. Look in a mirror. Your hat is black, the same color as Antifa's.
Big Grin 
My side has won the court cases, the recounts, the audits, and in turn the certified elections.  
All that is left for your side is sedition and more lies. 

Well, I do feel more anti-fascist than ever.  Trump and Flynn trying a weak fascist takeover of our democracy with your support Hoot.
(12-21-2020, 10:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 09:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Not sure how you deduced that, Hootie. I always got the impression that they were both very fond of people of all sorts.

Big Grin 
My side has won the court cases, the recounts, the audits, and in turn the certified elections.  
All that is left for your side is sedition and more lies. 

Well, I do feel more anti-fascist than ever.  Trump and Flynn trying a weak fascist takeover of our democracy with your support Hoot.
Antifa is not antifascist. It is a violent fascist arm of the Democrat Party. Good night, liar.
:D :D 

Antifa = anti- fascist

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews...is-antifa/

I’d go to bed after I said something that ignorant too.
https://news.yahoo.com/officials-finally...10492.html

I’ll be damned.
Cardfan1

I’ll be damned.

Isn't that something? I swear, you can't make this crap up.  Well, unless you believe the election was stolen, then apparently you are free to make up any lie you want. By the way, CardFan, you will get ridiculed for posting something that came from the yahoo news site. They jumped on me for that like I had molested a kid or something. Call it a server instead of a site, Hoot loves that.
(12-22-2020, 08:32 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: Cardfan1

I’ll be damned.

Isn't that something? I swear, you can't make this crap up.  Well, unless you believe the election was stolen, then apparently you are free to make up any lie you want.  By the way, CardFan, you will get ridiculed for posting something that came from the yahoo news site.  They jumped on me for that like I had molested a kid or something.  Call it a server instead of a site, Hoot loves that.

I’m familiar with their antics. It’s just distraction to avoid the obvious facts.   

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/statu...78561?s=20

Putin, McConnell, and now Pat Robertson!! Big Grin
Well Hell that should be enough for TRT
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-21-2020, 05:50 PM)WideRight05 Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 05:04 PM)The Outsider Wrote: The political and humanity divide in this country has grown out of control over the past 4 years.  I really cannot fathom why people do not see the correlation between this and our current President.  Now if he solely to blame, obviously not as Pelosi's and many others actions are divisive as well.  But he is suppose to be the leader and I just cannot comprehend that good, honest people, whether Republican or Democrat like the path the country is currently on.  How it would look in 4 more years under Trumps "Leadership" should be frightening to anyone who takes their political blinders off.

Yeah, let's sit here and blame Trump when it was your hero Obama's divisive behavior that was a major contributing factor. Even your own liberal outlets admitted there was a huge divide at the end of Obama's presidency.  Big Grin

I didn't say there was not a divide 4 years ago, but it has grown exponentially under Trump's leadership and would have reach it's breaking point if he had remained in office.

I watched a documentary concerning Hitler detailing his actions during 1943 and 1944 after the tides of war turned against Germany and some of the similarities are undeniable.  Hitler starting firing every military leader who dared to disagree with his plans, he completely ignored the dire problems that had befallen Germany and he became increasing paranoid and trusted almost no one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

“Let me say definitely that Sidney Powell is not part of our legal team, she hasn’t been for 5 weeks,” Giuliani told host Sean Spicer after the Newsmax host noted her frequent, face-to-face meetings that have been reported in the press. “She is not a special counsel for the president, she does not speak for the president, nor does she speak for the administration. She speaks for herself.

Giuliani appeared to subtly cast aspersions on Powell’s legal strategy. “We’re going to be extremely aggressive, we’re going to fight for our client as hard as we can,” he added. “But we’re also going to do in within the bounds of rationality, common sense, and the law. And it can be done. There’s no reason to go beyond anything.”

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-...529c9.html

Is Trump going to fire everyone?  Maybe he thinks he's still a reality show star... Woah
https://news.yahoo.com/president-unhappy...c=newsroom

Our boys need to read this, from the New York Times no less. It details the disaster that is going on in the Trump White House right now.
https://www.businessinsider.com/lin-wood...er-2020-12

Not crazy at all.
Not delusional at all.

Has this thing right where he wants it.
You have tweeted that, as long as Republicans have “courage,” they can overturn the results and give you four more years in office.

In other words, you’re cheering for an undemocratic coup.

You had every right to investigate the election. But let’s be clear: Those efforts have found nothing. To take just two examples: Your campaign paid $3 million for a recount in two Wisconsin counties, and you lost by 87 more votes. Georgia did two recounts of the state, each time affirming Biden’s win. These ballots were counted by hand, which alone debunks the claims of a Venezuelan vote-manipulating Kraken conspiracy.

Sidney Powell is a crazy person. Michael Flynn suggesting martial law is tantamount to treason. It is shameful.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-it-up...e-nations/
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
I hope the Dear Leader keeps it up
IMO, these conservative news outlets are making a last ditch effort to stop something awful happening in Washington January 6th. The Nashville bombing is a reminder of what demented minds can do. Not saying that has anything to do with politics.

So the political theater is over and they are hoping they convince the politicians follow along, so this situation will diffused and no one will be hurt.

^^ The gullible leading the gullible. Now that we've had a look at real political theater, let me remind that clear minded people don't forget from one day to the next like the left.

And while we're about the business of making things more clear, just saying something more forcefully as does John Kerry in the video, does not make it any more true. Thus while your little lefty support group is on here making all these proclamations, know that nobody buys it other than yourselves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-28-2020, 03:12 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

^^  The gullible leading the gullible. Now that we've had a look at real political theater, let me remind that clear minded people don't forget from one day to the next like the left.

And while we're about the business of making things more clear, just saying something more forcefully as does John Kerry in the video, does not make it any more true. Thus while your little lefty support group is on here making all these proclamations, know that nobody buys it other than yourselves.

I’m now convinced this election has been stolen.  
Big Grin
(12-28-2020, 03:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:12 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

^^  The gullible leading the gullible. Now that we've had a look at real political theater, let me remind that clear minded people don't forget from one day to the next like the left.

I’m now convinced this election has been stolen.  
Big Grin

I think the point was nobody other than vector and troop care what you're convinced about. As I said it's not like you haven't declared yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Election wasn't stolen ; Trump followers' brains were stolen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
The Trumptards are pulling out all the stops

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Will the the Dear Leader fire Pence and replace him with someone like Hooter or TRT

P.S. That's what i would do get me a Loyalist
The meaningfulness of the entire Obama tenure can be adequately summed up in the Kerry video. Which none of you have dared to even make mention of. Misinformation delivered as if it were the gold standard. Sadly for the troop, 8 years of such tripe wasn't enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-28-2020, 03:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Trumptards are pulling out all the stops

Will the the Dear Leader fire Pence and replace him with someone like Hooter or TRT

Trump has turned Republicans into a circular firing squad.  Some of these clowns like Gohmert shouldn’t run a town dog pound much less be responsible for decisions of this nation.
(12-28-2020, 06:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Trumptards are pulling out all the stops

Trump has turned Republicans into a circular firing squad.  Some of these clowns like Gohmert shouldn’t run a town dog pound much less be responsible for decisions of this nation.
As Joe Biden would say, "You are a one horse pony."  Big Grin The biggest difference between Louie Gohmert and Biden is Gohmert still has all of his marbles. Biden has lost half of his and he is still taking on empty space.
(12-03-2020, 05:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:15 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like Georgia Democrats may have skipped the part of the election fraud manual that explains disabling security cameras before you attempt to steal an election.  Big Grin

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted both the network and some of its hosts.[4][29][30][31]
The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[40] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy, for falsely claiming a COVID-19 cure.[41]

Just more Lies and Bullsh!t
275,000 dead from the Trump Flu He's got to go pull up the moving vans
That's it, dumbass, don't trust your own eyes and ears. Trust Wikipedia. It has to be right because anybody can add information to their articles.  Big Grin 

You have to believe that hundreds of witnesses who have testified about the felonies that they saw during the 2020 election are willing to lie and go to prison to testify for Trump to think that the election was not rigged. This video was most likely provided in response to a subpoena from either one of Trump's attorneys or L. Lin Wood. 

Wood has subpoenaed all of the security footage taken while votes were counted in Georgia. They will probably be able to track those suitcases full of ballots shown in the video from the loading dock to the vote tabulators. Democrats got sloppy with their election fraud and they got caught in multiple states. 

Joe Biden will never be the legitimate President of the United States. Even 30 percent of Democrats believe that he stole the election.

(12-28-2020, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

As Joe Biden would say, "You are a one horse pony."  Big Grin The biggest difference between Louie Gohmert and Biden is Gohmert still has all of his marbles. Biden has lost half of his and he is still taking on empty space.
Wrong again DA the biggest difference between Louie and President Joseph Biden is Biden WON his election
So Louie and the Dear Leader have more in common since they both LOST
(12-28-2020, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You probably should continue to let Bugs write your stuff.  

Hoot, you support Gohmert and clowns’ suit against VP Pence?
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next