•  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
The Dear Leader's Enabler's and Cult Members are going down a path that they might regret one of these days
They have already changed how a supreme court judge get's on the court if you control the senate and the white house it's full steam ahead
Now they are going to try to pick the president even though the Dear Leader lost in a landslide
Just imagine this the democrats control the senate the white house is a republican in his first year what if a supreme court judge dies or retires would the democrats give him or a vote ?
Or just wait until the next election almost 4 years away
Now what they are doing Wednesday every body knows it's not going to work
But in the next president election the same party controls both the senate and the house but the other party wins the white house in a close race or even a landslide like this one
I believe they will vote to discard the states that didn't go there way and seat there guy or women
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-02-2021, 06:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 05:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 02:50 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 12:51 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 06:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: https://www.mediaite.com/news/mark-levin...r-trumper/
Conservative radio host Mark Levin rang in the new year with a fresh attack in his feud with Rep. Adam Kinzinger, calling the “pathetic” Illinois Republican a “woke politician.”

“The more I learn about this guy Kinzinger’s political career, the more pathetic he is,” Levin wrote in a Friday morning message on Twitter. “In 2010 he runs as a Tea Party-backed candidate; within 12 months he abandons the Tea Party; in 2016, after Trump is the GOP nominee for president, he announces he’s not voting for him, making way for a possible Hillary presidency. For the next four years he hounds the president, and becomes a frequently quoted media darling. That is, he’s a full-fledged Never Trumper. And now the woke politician is triggered.”

Cardfan and the troop are desperately hoping to get the election challenge behind them and Biden sworn in. But  Like I keep saying, lies stated ever more forcefully are still jut lies. I mean, Kinzinger is from Illinois after all, and who really ever believed he was actually conservative?

The amount of evidence of massive fraud is itself, massive. Next week will be something to see. Even Mitch McConnell may have to back up on his support for Biden.
The more you talk, the more I question your political instincts.  Next week will be pretty boring. Nothing much to see. McConnell and Pence will see that it's business as usual.  Congress will do their thing, just like every four years. I'm afraid that those on the right who are expecting "stop the steal" drama in Congress next week will be sorely disappointed. Biden is your president.

Don't try and act like you don't have anxieties and nagging doubts about it Hound. You're concerned that some court will hear the evidence, or somebody in the Republican conference will grow enough of a spine to actually challenge this mess. You can question my political instincts all you want, it means nada to me. I believe the election was fraudulent and so do a lot of people in much higher places whose credentials both academically and politically have long been proven. If you guys weren't concerned you wouldn't bother to keep up your beratings on here every darn day.

Just because the country hasn't yet gone so far south that life seems to go on as usual, doesn't mean it can't happen. And happen suddenly. Maybe Congress will do their thing, but doing their thing hasn't been much to watch of late. Frothing at the mouth and slinging barbed insults isn't exactly the stuff of longevity. They've been so preoccupied with the political war in DC, Putin could drive a nuclear sub up the Potomac and they'd never know it.

I'm honestly saying I have zero anxieties or doubts that anything(courts, "evidence," GOP conferences) will challenge the results of rightful and decisive winner of the election-Mr. Biden. Nothing exciting will happen next week.
Democrats in Congress showed a total disregard for the truth when they voted to impeach Donald Trump. No doubt they will not hesitate to vote to certify the results of a rigged election. However, it is unlikely that they will be able to block the presentation of evidence next week. I find that prospect exciting and Congressional Democrats are dreading next week with good reason.

Right as ...never Big Grin 

Dems are shaking. The only thing they are dreading is having to listen to these mind numbing fever dreams. 

They need to ask the real questions: How did McConnell and Graham win?

Why is anybody shocked Trump lost? He lost last time and was saved by the EC. In his time in office, he divided the nation, flubbed our national security, failed in responding to Covid, and has been a dumpster fire president. No one really likes him as a man (even the bootlickers). If he won that would have been a shock.

The real shock is the people who won.
As I have mentioned in the past, the laugh icon is not meant to be a substitute for lucid thought. Except in your case I suppose, then it's that, libel, or drivel. Was that supposed to be a serious post?

The last time I voted I saw a young lady get turned away because she didn't have any of the accepted forms of ID with her. Poll workers are still relatively honest in this neck of the woods. You can't have it both ways. Was the 2019 KY governor's race fair but the 2020 presidential race not fair? Which is it, are the elections fair or is there fraud?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Over 350,000 Americans have Died from the Trump Flu and what is the Dear Leader up to ?
Meeting with the Hoopleheads to attempt a COUP

Trump, House Republicans held call to discuss Electoral College rejection: Brooks | Fox News
(01-03-2021, 01:25 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: As I have mentioned in the past, the laugh icon is not meant to be a substitute for lucid thought. Except in your case I suppose, then it's that, libel, or drivel. Was that supposed to be a serious post?

The last time I voted I saw a young lady get turned away because she didn't have any of the accepted forms of ID with her. Poll workers are still relatively honest in this neck of the woods. You can't have it both ways. Was the 2019 KY governor's race fair but the 2020 presidential race not fair? Which is it, are the elections fair or is there fraud?
Sleepy 

No, you can’t have it both ways. You love all the gains by unpopular Republicans, but can’t fathom how your unpopular President lost. 

It’s a nonsensical argument you Trumpers are making.
Senator Ben Sasse, Republican, with a doctorate in American history from Yale and principled conservative:
"When we talk in private, I haven’t heard a single congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent — not one."

"Let’s be clear what is happening here: We have a bunch of ambitious politicians who think there’s a quick way to tap into the president’s populist base without doing any real, long-term damage. But they’re wrong — and this issue is bigger than anyone’s personal ambitions," Sasse wrote. "Adults don’t point a loaded gun at the heart of legitimate self-government."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
“Essentially, the ruling would be 'You have to go to the streets and be as violent as antifa, BLM”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/53240...-dismissed

The party of “law and order” is spiraling. GOP punted on morals with Trump, but now we have a Rep. calling for violence in the streets.

DJT has destroyed the Republican Party.
"DJT has destroyed the Republican Party."

The Dear Leader and his Hoopleheads are trying to destroy America
(01-03-2021, 02:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: “Essentially, the ruling would be 'You have to go to the streets and be as violent as antifa, BLM”

The party of “law and order” is spiraling. GOP punted on morals with Trump, but now we have a Rep. calling for violence in the streets.

Leaving aside your own attempt at making nonsensical argument in the previous post above.

The left used violence to get their way, as I just said in another thread, when normal channels proved unfruitful to that end. So you expect that the left can be violent and win, but the right just has to lay down and take it or then they become the ones who assume the ignoble mantle of perpetrator?

Any number of Dems have called for violence in the streets to include the Speaker of the House. I didn't see where you had any concerns about the lawful estate of your own party when the dozens of public servants made their similar public statements. That's having it both ways. You never heard the proverb 'live by the sword die by the sword'?

I doubt you will ever see a meaningful, concerted, organized, siege of violence from conservatives anywhere near to what we have witnessed out of the left. But we did see it from the left and you were on here calling it protected speech and peaceful protest which of course, was a lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-03-2021, 02:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 02:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: “Essentially, the ruling would be 'You have to go to the streets and be as violent as antifa, BLM”

Leaving aside your own attempt at making nonsensical argument in the previous post above.

The left used violence to get their way, as I just said in another thread, when normal channels proved unfruitful to that end. So you expect that the left can be violent and win, but the right just has to lay down and take it or then they become the ones who assume the ignoble mantle of perpetrator?

Any number of Dems have called for violence in the streets to include the Speaker of the House. I didn't see where you had any concerns about the lawful estate of your own party when the dozens of public servants made their similar public statements. That's having it both ways. You never heard the proverb 'live by the sword die by the sword'?

I doubt you will ever see a meaningful, concerted, organized, siege of violence from conservatives anywhere near to what we have witnessed out of the left. But we did see it from the left and you were on here calling it protected speech and peaceful protest which of course, was a lie.

Any Dem that called for violence in the streets is wrong.  I’ve said that here and most Dems have said the same.  

You and other conservatives have wailed for months about the violence resulting from protests, but now that Goobert is calling for violence for DJT it’s ok. 

There are conservative groups descending on Washington D.C. with orders from a Texas congressman to be violent and from the President to be wild.  Lots of talk online about what they are going to do.  Maybe there won’t be violence.  I pray there isn’t, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.  Lots of blabber mouths have riled some demented people up for political and financial gain with zero facts.
(01-03-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Any Dem that called for violence in the streets is wrong.  I’ve said that here and most Dems have said the same.  

You and other conservatives have wailed for months about the violence resulting from protests, but now that Goobert is calling for violence for DJT it’s ok. 

There are conservative groups descending on Washington D.C. with orders from a Texas congressman to be violent and from the President to be wild.  Lots of talk online about what they are going to do.  Maybe there won’t be violence.  I pray there isn’t, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.  Lots of blabber mouths have riled some demented people up for political and financial gain with zero facts.

You lie. I don't condone violence even when your side started it, as I said in my post that you just mischaracterized (as you always do)-- You won't see violence like that coming from the right. And no Democrat came out and opposed the violence even when pressed on the matter by media and Republicans.

You can't twist your way out of this one, do I really need to go back and quote your support of the violence you like to call peaceful protest when it comes from your side?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-03-2021, 04:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You lie. I don't condone violence even when your side started it, as I said in my post that you just mischaracterized (as you always do)-- You won't see violence like that coming from the right. And no Democrat came out and opposed the violence even when pressed on the matter by media and Republicans.

You can't twist your way out of this one, do I really need to go back and quote your support of the violence you like to call peaceful protest when it comes from your side?

Of course you believe the evil democrats would push violence in the streets. That’s what you believe.  You believed it prior to anything happening...BUT what will you say Wednesday when DC police have to arrest conservative groups, Proud Boys, 3%ers, militias, white supremacist groups, etc.. who have been contributing to violence all summer, but will be the primary actors this week.  

They are being spurred on by lying Congressmen and President creating a false narrative. All this is coming to a head, and you are sticking your head in the sand if you don’t believe these people will not be violent.

It’s over.
I saw what I saw and I heard what I heard. There is no doubt quite a few minutes if not hours of video taped confirmation out there that you cannot deny. Thus unfortunately for you, revising what I saw and heard isn't going to happen so here we go off to La-La-Land again. Why" Because other than what other talking head lefties have to say, that's all you got to back yourself up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TRT and HOOTER listen to your Dear Leader trying to change the election in Georgia this is nothing but Treason plain and simple this guy is nuts he needs help and so does his enablers
(01-03-2021, 05:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I saw what I saw and I heard what I heard. There is no doubt quite a few minutes if not hours of video taped confirmation out there that you cannot deny. Thus unfortunately for you, revising what I saw and heard isn't going to happen so here we go off to La-La-Land again. Why" Because other than what other talking head lefties have to say, that's all you got to back yourself up.

How about your Dear Leader attempting to subvert democracy in the audio? 

Kudos to whoever recorded that and sent it to the WP.

Shame on any American who still wants that man in office.
TRT and HOOTER here's your Election Fraud

(01-03-2021, 05:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 05:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I saw what I saw and I heard what I heard. There is no doubt quite a few minutes if not hours of video taped confirmation out there that you cannot deny. Thus unfortunately for you, revising what I saw and heard isn't going to happen so here we go off to La-La-Land again. Why" Because other than what other talking head lefties have to say, that's all you got to back yourself up.

Well put me down for the shame column then. This though not revelatory in the negative sense for Trump, should not have seen light of day. Communications like this between sitting Presidents and Governors always in the past have been kept secret because they in fact are secret. This was a crime IMHO and shouldn't have been recorded and leaked to the press by some traitorous weasel to effect politics. That's the shame here.

Criticizing known election fraud is not out of line for the head of state. And to say he and everybody else who's upset with the cover up should lay down and shut up is not going to happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe the Dear Leader's next move he will start putting people in jail and i believe his enablers(Hoopleheads) will just look the other way why change now after over 4 years looking the other way
Biden = 81,281,502 (51.3%)

Trump = 74, 222, 593 (46.9%)
(01-03-2021, 05:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Well put me down for the shame column then. This though not revelatory in the negative sense for Trump, should not have seen light of day. Communications like this between sitting Presidents and Governors always in the past have been kept secret because they in fact are secret. This was a crime IMHO and shouldn't have been recorded and leaked to the press by some traitorous weasel to effect politics. That's the shame here.

Criticizing known election fraud is not out of line for the head of state. And to say he and everybody else who's upset with the cover up should lay down and shut up is not going to happen.

shame 
shame 
shame 

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

It’s not known election fraud because he says it. 

After 30 pages we found the steal was Trump. What a twist!!! 

Wink Wink (most of us knew who the real villain was the whole time)

So you do not have  any problem with Trump's actions? Confused
(01-03-2021, 06:56 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

you can’t be shocked.

Absolutely not. You tell me what's wrong with Trump talking to a Secretary of State? Is that the latest twisted taboo coming out of loony town? I thought MR Trump was very civil in his discussion with Raffensperger. And there is nothing wrong with accountability, up or down the ladder. We the people have the expressed right under the dictates of the US Constitution to know everything, every detail about this election. For Raffensperger to just say he believes everything was on the up and up without benefit of a transparent forensic audit and the accompanying chain of custody, especially knowing that what MR Trump knows comes from very credible sources, is unacceptable.

But being that your party of choice abandoned any superficial attachment to accountability to the people or anybody else a long time ago, I get your mock indignation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-03-2021, 08:07 PM)In TheRealThing Wrote:

Absolutely not. You tell me what's wrong with Trump talking to a Secretary of State? Is that the latest twisted taboo coming out of loony town? I thought MR Trump was very civil in his discussion with Raffensperger. And there is nothing wrong with accountability, up or down the ladder. We the people have the expressed right under the dictates of the US Constitution to know everything, every detail about this election. For Raffensperger to just say he believes everything was on the up and up without benefit of a transparent forensic audit and the accompanying chain of custody, especially knowing that what MR Trump knows comes from very credible sources, is unacceptable.

But being that your party of choice abandoned any superficial attachment to accountability to the people or anybody else a long time ago, I get your mock indignation.
Big Grin 
Big Grin 

Trump world is crumbling.  

What I wouldn’t give for Biden to name Hillary Clinton the AG even though it should be Doug Jones.  

Odds of Trump pardoning himself are surging. 

Innocent men don’t pardon themselves, TRT.
" Biden to name Hillary Clinton the AG"

There HEADS would EXPLODE
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(01-03-2021, 08:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:07 PM)In TheRealThing Wrote: Absolutely not. You tell me what's wrong with Trump talking to a Secretary of State? Is that the latest twisted taboo coming out of loony town? I thought MR Trump was very civil in his discussion with Raffensperger. And there is nothing wrong with accountability, up or down the ladder. We the people have the expressed right under the dictates of the US Constitution to know everything, every detail about this election. For Raffensperger to just say he believes everything was on the up and up without benefit of a transparent forensic audit and the accompanying chain of custody, especially knowing that what MR Trump knows comes from very credible sources, is unacceptable.

Big Grin 
Big Grin 

What I wouldn’t give for Biden to name Hillary Clinton the AG even though it should be Doug Jones.  

World affairs do look bad. And I know you've already given us your best, but to say the only people on the planet who have their ducks in a row are those who hate Trump is just a bit idiotic. I expect you to sidestep every debate point because that's your schtick. But every time that substandard wit of yours lacks air pressure you got one fallback. The laugh icon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-03-2021, 09:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:07 PM)In TheRealThing Wrote: Absolutely not. You tell me what's wrong with Trump talking to a Secretary of State? Is that the latest twisted taboo coming out of loony town? I thought MR Trump was very civil in his discussion with Raffensperger. And there is nothing wrong with accountability, up or down the ladder. We the people have the expressed right under the dictates of the US Constitution to know everything, every detail about this election. For Raffensperger to just say he believes everything was on the up and up without benefit of a transparent forensic audit and the accompanying chain of custody, especially knowing that what MR Trump knows comes from very credible sources, is unacceptable.

Big Grin 
Big Grin 

World affairs do look bad. And I know you've already given us your best, but to say the only people on the planet who have their ducks in a row are those who hate Trump is just a bit idiotic. I expect you to sidestep every debate point because that's your schtick. But every time that substandard wit of yours lacks air pressure you got one fallback. The laugh icon.

I don’t sidestep with 10 year old debates; that would be you.  At least 10 times in this thread I have tried to keep you and Hoot on task, but it is impossible since Trumpo has proven how incapable he is of running this government and protecting this nation.
(01-03-2021, 09:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin 
Big Grin 

I don’t sidestep with 10 year old debates; that would be you.  At least 10 times in this thread I have tried to keep you and Hoot on task, but it is impossible since Trumpo has proven how incapable he is of running this government and protecting this nation.

All you do is sidestep and time frame has not one thing to do with any of it. You're 100% troll but you serve a purpose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-04-2021, 12:06 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Big Grin 
Big Grin 

All you do is sidestep and time frame has not one thing to do with any of it. You're 100% troll but you serve a purpose.
100% genuine. Purpose= truth
(01-04-2021, 12:11 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 12:06 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin 
Big Grin 

100% genuine. Purpose= truth

No quite frankly truth stands on it's own and does not require the advocacy of a political lackey who gets his opinion handed to him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next