Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Treason ?
Well since the Right Wing controlled supreme court has ruled against the Dear Leader and the 17 republican Attorney Generals and let's not forget the 126 nuts in congress
Is it time to start investigating charges of Treason ?
Oh let's not leave out the most spineless member of the senate Ted Cruz
(12-11-2020, 09:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Well since the Right Wing controlled supreme court has ruled against the Dear Leader and the 17 republican Attorney Generals and let's not forget the 126 nuts in congress
Is it time to start investigating charges of Treason ?
Oh let's not leave out the most spineless member of the senate Ted Cruz

These people have cemented their legacies and history will not judge them kindly. Not of them should never hold public office again.

@vector#1 ,  would you ever buy a used car from  this guy?

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...Q&usqp=CAU]

^^^ Sorry about the grammatical errors above. Meant to say, "none of them should ever hold public office again."
The people who should be charged with treason are those who conspired with the Chinese Communist Party and rigged the election for a simpleton who did not even mount a real campaign.

I've noticed that the mainstream media has begun covering the Biden family corruption scandal after all of the legal and illegal votes have been counted, as if it is a new story. Joe, James, and Hunter Biden are criminals who have all betrayed this nation for personal gain.
(12-12-2020, 04:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The people who should be charged with treason are those who conspired with the Chinese Communist Party and rigged the election for a simpleton who did not even mount a real campaign.

I've noticed that the mainstream media has begun covering the Biden family corruption scandal after all of the legal and illegal votes have been counted, as if it is a new story. Joe, James, and Hunter Biden are criminals who have all betrayed this nation for personal gain.

Hoot, just to be certain we know where you stand, you believe that the President-Elect should be arrested and jailed, charged with treason, and sentenced to ... death(?)  while Mr. Trump is awarded the Presidency and inaugurated on Jan. 20 .  Or maybe just skip the swearing- in ceremony on the 20th and just make him permanent Leader now.

Seriously though, what should happen from this point with Mr. Biden, in your opinion?
(12-12-2020, 08:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 04:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The people who should be charged with treason are those who conspired with the Chinese Communist Party and rigged the election for a simpleton who did not even mount a real campaign.

Hoot, just to be certain we know where you stand, you believe that the President-Elect should be arrested and jailed, charged with treason, and sentenced to ... death(?)  while Mr. Trump is awarded the Presidency and inaugurated on Jan. 20 .  Or maybe just skip the swearing- in ceremony on the 20th and just make him permanent Leader now.

Seriously though, what should happen from this point with Mr. Biden, in your opinion?
For starters, Biden should have already been investigated for his role in his crooked son's illegal schemes to sell access to his father. He has already publicly lied about his involvement when he denied any knowledge of Burisma's business dealings with Hunter. The media buried the scandal to help get Biden elected but has now begun covering it as a simple tax issue.

If Joe Biden received any money off the books from Burisma, China, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, or any of Hunter's other shady associates, then he should be charged with treason.

If Biden is found to have been behind the scheme to defraud American voters through fraud, then he should be tried for treason.

We do not punish people in this country without trials but nobody is above the law. If Biden were to be tried and convicted of treason, then he should be punished with the appropriate penalty for traitors.

I know that for somebody who has been watching CNN and MSNBC and reading AP and Reuters news articles or the NYT and WP, the allegations against the Biden family and the allegations of election fraud sound like one giant conspiracy theory but conspiracies do take place and the evidence against Biden is very strong - it has just gone unreported by the mainstream media.

Just ask yourself, "What if I am wrong and the allegations are true?"

Yeah the press have started to cover the Biden family corruption and I am more than suspicious about it. Why the sudden change of tack after an obvious media conspiracy not to report for the last year? This sham Presidency may be the ultimate stalking horse. Biden might not last a month before the left gleefully manages to run Harris around him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-12-2020, 08:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 08:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

For starters, Biden should have already been investigated for his role in his crooked son's illegal schemes to sell access to his father. He has already publicly lied about his involvement when he denied any knowledge of Burisma's business dealings with Hunter. The media buried the scandal to help get Biden elected but has now begun covering it as a simple tax issue.

If Joe Biden received any money off the books from Burisma, China, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, or any of Hunter's other shady associates, then he should be charged with treason.

If Biden is found to have been behind the scheme to defraud American voters through fraud, then he should be tried for treason.

We do not punish people in this country without trials but nobody is above the law. If Biden were to be tried and convicted of treason, then he should be punished with the appropriate penalty for traitors.

I know that for somebody who has been watching CNN and MSNBC and reading AP and Reuters news articles or the NYT and WP, the allegations against the Biden family and the allegations of election fraud sound like one giant conspiracy theory but conspiracies do take place and the evidence against Biden is very strong - it has just gone unreported by the mainstream media.

Just ask yourself, "What if I am wrong and the allegations are true?"

You're right, I have not heard anything supporting what you allege.  I don't buy it at all. However, if you are right and I'm wrong and Biden is a crook and schemed to defraud American voters then he should be punished. I would say the same about any politician.
(12-12-2020, 08:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Yeah the press have started to cover the Biden family corruption and I am more than suspicious about it. Why the sudden change of tack after an obvious media conspiracy not to report for the last year? This sham Presidency may be the ultimate stalking horse. Biden might not last a month before the left gleefully manages to run Harris around him.
That's what I am thinking too, TRT. Biden could pardon James and Hunter Biden and then resign. It will be interesting if he pardons himself.
Lindsey Graham famously said something to the effect, "If you don't like Joe Biden, there's something wrong with you."

Is there something wrong with you, Hoot?
There are people in this world to whom the truth means nothing.

I remember back in the hey days of the Dallas Cowboys. They had a lot fans of course. And why not, the Cowboys under Tom Landry espoused excellence in their program and it showed on the field. But there was a large segment of society that just wanted to see them get beat. For some undefinable yet overwhelming reason their fervent desire was to see the champs dethroned, defeated.

In like fashion though for a more definable reason of which I have already elaborated,  there is a large segment of society that just wants to see conservatism defeated. They are willing to ignore the truth to the point of cheering on untruth, even to the point of their own detriment. The liberals on this board, people like Cardfan, Old School Hound, vector and Van Hagan, are the reason government and news agencies can get by with lying to America. The enablers. They're willing to put up with it in order to finally defeat conservatism.

The bill for all this comes due at some point however. Government participants are equally threatened because the tax base they so love to persecute on both sides of the political spectrum is under tremendous threat. Every stroke of the give-a-way pen paints the working class further into a corner. On the soon coming financial collapse of the world system of finance--
Rev 18:10
Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-12-2020, 11:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Lindsey Graham famously said something to the effect, "If you don't like Joe Biden, there's something wrong with you."

Is there something wrong with you, Hoot?
There is something wrong with Lindsey Graham. If you like Joe Biden, then there is something wrong with you too. Use some common sense. Joe Biden has admitted that voting for him was rigged. Biden is a liar suffering from dementia, but in this case you should believe what he said.

[Video: ]
^^Those of you who have not taken time to view any of the evidence of election fraud that has been posted in this thread really have no concern about the fate of this nation. In time, you will come to realize just how ridiculous your posts about the lack of evidence has been.

[Video: ]
(12-13-2020, 10:38 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: There are people in this world to whom the truth means nothing.

I remember back in the hey days of the Dallas Cowboys. They had a lot fans of course. And why not, the Cowboys under Tom Landry espoused excellence in their program and it showed on the field. But there was a large segment of society that just wanted to see them get beat. For some undefinable yet overwhelming reason their fervent desire was to see the champs dethroned, defeated.

In like fashion though for a more definable reason of which I have already elaborated,  there is a large segment of society that just wants to see conservatism defeated. They are willing to ignore the truth to the point of cheering on untruth, even to the point of their own detriment. The liberals on this board, people like Cardfan, Old School Hound, vector and Van Hagan, are the reason government and news agencies can get by with lying to America. The enablers. They're willing to put up with it in order to finally defeat conservatism.

The bill for all this comes due at some point however. Government participants are equally threatened because the tax base they so love to persecute on both sides of the political spectrum is under tremendous threat. Every stroke of the give-a-way pen paints the working class further into a corner. On the soon coming financial collapse of the world system of finance--
Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
The parallel between those who hated the Dallas Cowboys under Tom Landry and those who hate Trump for the same reason is on the money. We witnessed the same thing with the widespread hatred of Tim Tebow. Evil exists in this world and it manifests itself as hatred of the good.
I have not seen any credible evidence connecting Joe Biden with Hunter Biden's dealings, just as I haven't seen anything directly connecting Trump to Kushner's shady deals. With that being said, any one of them who is guilty of breaking the law should be punished accordingly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Poseidon
(12-13-2020, 11:24 AM)The Outsider Wrote: I have not seen any credible evidence connecting Joe Biden with Hunter Biden's dealings, just as I haven't seen anything directly connecting Trump to Kushner's shady deals.  With that being said, any one of them who is guilty of breaking the law should be punished accordingly.

Agree.

(12-13-2020, 10:38 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: There are people in this world to whom the truth means nothing.

You mean like the Supreme Court of the United States?
(12-13-2020, 11:24 AM)The Outsider Wrote: I have not seen any credible evidence connecting Joe Biden with Hunter Biden's dealings, just as I haven't seen anything directly connecting Trump to Kushner's shady deals.  With that being said, any one of them who is guilty of breaking the law should be punished accordingly.
If you haven't seen any evidence connecting Joe Biden with Hunter Biden's traitorous dealings, then it is because you have not been willing to look for it. There is eyewitness testimony supported by email evidence of Biden's involvement. There are also photos of Joe Biden with executives of Burisma. Despite the evidence, Joe Biden vehemently denied any familiarity with Burisma's organization. Why do you think Biden lied? Why do you think that the Biden scandal remained uncovered by the mainstream media until after the election?

Get your head out of the sand if you actually believe that the guilty should be investigated, tried, and punished.
(12-13-2020, 11:33 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Agree.

The Supreme Court made no ruling on the evidence. They ruled that the plaintiffs had no standing to bring suit. The same has been true of other federal court rulings that have gone against Trump and his allies. The Texas case is being rewritten and will be filed by Donald Trump. There will be no question that he has standing to file a lawsuit over an election in which he was a candidate. 

Texas filed the suit because the Supreme Court was obligated to review the filing directly, skipping the District and Circuit Courts. Trump will have to file in a lower court and then appeal for the Supreme Court to hear the case.
(12-13-2020, 11:33 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Agree.

No I was speaking of you and your willingness to uphold lies to in order to achieve what you think will be a win.

The Supreme Court has been notorious for coming down on the wrong side of right. Dred Scott; Everson v Board of Education; Abington School Dist v Schempp; Roe v Wade; National Federation of Independent Business v Sebelius; and Obergefell  v. Richard Hodges, Director, Ohio Department of Health ...among others.

If the Supreme Court continues in such spinelessness and totally sidesteps this issue of foreign election interference, especially in light of the fact that Russian election fraud has saturated the news loop for the entire Trump Presidency, not only will the country will be ill served to say the least, they will have cemented their own role in America's spiraling decline. But let the celebration roll on anyway, right there School Hound?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh Hoot and TRT... men I feel bad for you except when you demonize another poster. 1-57 in court right now. That is not gloating that is telling of the court cases won and lost by DJT and his allies. So either every court in America is against the President or the President is wrong. You are asking us to believe that the every court that this election process is wrong. EVERY COURT. Now you call me ilk, uneducated, through up some bible verse but at the end of the day tomorrow the election will be officially over and the counting of the electoral college.

I know you were promised great things, this election would be overturned and perhaps you sent in money to "defend democracy", catchy title. Anyway, out of now the 200 million that was raised only a 1/4th of that will go to pay for legal expenses. Not bad. Again, you have my pity and I sincerely enjoy your posts. I will someday get to buy you both a beer. Thank you for making this so lively.

The sad part to making it lively though is that you have defended the president over many things that you would blast the other political party for and I can not wait till you try that.

So, I will not be able to get on this week but I look forward to reading what Hoot and my biographer(TRT) post on tomorrow. Both great at fiction!
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr.fundamental's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-13-2020, 04:26 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Oh Hoot and TRT... men I feel bad for you except when you demonize another poster. 1-57 in court right now. That is not gloating that is telling of the court cases won  and lost by DJT and his allies. So either every court in America is against the President or the President is wrong. You are asking us to believe that the every court that this election process is wrong. EVERY COURT. Now you call me ilk, uneducated, through up some bible verse but at the end of the day tomorrow the election will be officially over and the counting of the electoral college.

I know you were promised great things, this election would be overturned and perhaps you sent in money to "defend democracy", catchy title. Anyway, out of now the 200 million that was raised only a 1/4th of that will go to pay for legal expenses. Not bad.  Again, you have my pity and I sincerely enjoy your posts. I will someday get to buy you both a beer. Thank you for making this so lively.

The sad part to making it lively though is that you have defended the president over many things that you would blast the other political party for and I can not wait till you try that.

So, I will not be able to get on this week but I look forward to reading what Hoot and my biographer(TRT) post on tomorrow. Both great at fiction!
You should take my comments personally. You are just posting a score without a clue about the actual status of pending lawsuits. You may not be uneducated but you are a misinformed victim of a poor education. At least you stopped making the dishonest claim that the score that you keep posting includes a poorly defined accounting of Trump's "allies." I can think of two lawsuits off the top of my head that are very much alive. The Pennsylvania case filed by U.S. Representative Mike Kelly is still very much alive and a Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Judge had previously ruled that Kelly was likely to win on the merits of the case. That sounds like one win, with possible additional wins yet to come.

Quote:Despite media headlines, our lawsuit is still alive.

Last night we filed a writ of Certiorari with the United States Supreme Court asking them to hear our argument on the constitutionality of Act 77’s mail-in voting scheme. SCOTUS should agree with Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough, who stated we were likely to win on the merits of our case before the partisan Supreme Court of Pennsylvania tossed our suit on a technicality.

Even a remedy that includes prospective relief, meaning for future elections, would be a win for Pennsylvanians who were harmed when the voting laws were changed without amending the Pennsylvania Constitution, the supreme law of the Commonwealth that outlines explicitly who is eligible to vote by means other than in-person. - U.S. Representative Mike Kelly, Saturday , Dec. 12, 2020

Also on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, Attorney Lin Wood’s case against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger was placed on the U.S. Supreme Court docket. That sounds like another win to me. By my count, that is one win more than the score that you reported.

It is idiotic to count wins and losses in lawsuits until there has been a final disposition of each case. The Texas case was a loss because it cannot be appealed. However, the case will be reworked and filed on Donald Trump's behalf. President Trump has standing to file the suit, although he will have to file the suit in lower courts and let it work its way back up to the Supreme Court.

I am sure that you know nothing about the lawsuits that have been filed, you will be unable to make an informed response to this post. Posters like you set expectations very low and you never disappoint.
(12-13-2020, 04:26 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Oh Hoot and TRT... men I feel bad for you except when you demonize another poster. 1-57 in court right now. That is not gloating that is telling of the court cases won  and lost by DJT and his allies. So either every court in America is against the President or the President is wrong. You are asking us to believe that the every court that this election process is wrong. EVERY COURT. Now you call me ilk, uneducated, through up some bible verse but at the end of the day tomorrow the election will be officially over and the counting of the electoral college.

I know you were promised great things, this election would be overturned and perhaps you sent in money to "defend democracy", catchy title. Anyway, out of now the 200 million that was raised only a 1/4th of that will go to pay for legal expenses. Not bad.  Again, you have my pity and I sincerely enjoy your posts. I will someday get to buy you both a beer. Thank you for making this so lively.

Well look at it like this mrtvtime. You're willing to leapfrog over the mountains of evidentiary information out there in lieu of the ridiculous and obvious lies from Don Lemon et-al. The evidence supports most of the Republican Caucus' assertions as to the intel they have seen with regard to Biden and son. Even without seeing evidence I know gravity keeps my feet on the ground, I could deny it but it would still be the obvious truth. You have no problem whatever in chalking everything conservatives stand for as being lies, naivete or stupidity I suppose. Devon Nunes, Ted Cruz, Lou Dobbs all idiots according to you.

All this has not one thing to do with any political party. It has to do with truth versus lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This guy has hit the nail on the head. He is the inventor of various scan technologies, such as Q-codes and the system used for toll payment using transponders. His explanation of a simple method of validating mail-in ballots, or more accurately, detecting fraudulent mail-in ballots is brilliant and easy to understand. Hopefully, plaintiffs filing election fraud lawsuits have been in contact with him.

[Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U...vinFreeman]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
(12-13-2020, 07:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: This guy has hit the nail on the head. He is the inventor of various scan technologies, such as Q-codes and the system used for toll payment using transponders. His explanation of a simple method of validating mail-in ballots, or more accurately, detecting fraudulent mail-in ballots is brilliant and easy to understand. Hopefully, plaintiffs filing election fraud lawsuits have been in contact with him.

[Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U...vinFreeman]

Wow! Incredible. This is beyond a doubt the best mind on all of this business that I have seen. I agree wholeheartedly election fraud  plaintiffs really need to get with this guy. I would have given two likes on that one Hoot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anyone know how many Victory Speeches President Elect Biden has given now ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-14-2020, 08:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Does anyone know how many Victory Speeches President Elect Biden has given now ?

I heard he's giving one Friday outside Hoot's house.
(12-14-2020, 08:52 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 08:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Does anyone know how many Victory Speeches President Elect Biden has given now ?

I heard he's giving one Friday outside Hoot's house.
You got some bad intel. This is a nice, pedo-free neighborhood.