Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
Member issues and complaints
After having been gone from the site for quite a while I have came back and have been reading through several of the threads.

Something i have noticed that has to stop is all the arguing, bickering and name calling among the members.

From this point forward the bickering, threatening, name calling etc has to stop!

If anyone has an issue that they need looked into please PM myself or any staff member. Do NOT take it upon yourself to be an internet warrior and handle it yourself. I have already banned a couple of members for their constant belittling of one another all over the boards and I won't hesitate to do it again.

Again if there are issue contact someone.
Welcome back Midee!
welcome back Midee
Starting new account. Formerly thebrahmabull. Can the accounts be merged or can I at least be taken off trial member status so I can put an avatar beside my name?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

JuicedMtnGoat Wrote:Starting new account. Formerly thebrahmabull. Can the accounts be merged or can I at least be taken off trial member status so I can put an avatar beside my name?

It was done at least once in the past, but I don't know the circumstances. An administrator will have to handle that. I will send this post to one now.
How does one get In touch with administration
It's really useful post, thanks for sharing your information
See more details

Cambodia Email Address
(07-27-2020, 06:49 PM)basketballnut Wrote: How does one get In touch with administration

Private message @Granny Bear, @Spud6, or @Westside any time.