Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Cental at Johnson Central 11/27
Thoughts?
49-0 Johnson Central.
Johnson Central enjoyed this game, because Corbin is coming to town in 2 weeks . Lol!!

Johnson Central 56
Letcher Central 07
Eagles stay unbeaten.
Eagles by 28
Eagles by as many as they want.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
JC 42-12
I have a feeling this could be a shutout
I believe that JC will beat Letcher County easily but I also believe that Letcher County is much better than they looked in the first game against Johnson Central. For the sake of LC's program and especially for their seniors, I hope that the game is closer than the first one.
Eagles continue to move down the road, but I believe LC knows what they are getting into and prepare better. Should be a better game. Go JC Eagles
Letcher has had a great season with some big wins. I feel that Letcher would have a good shot to win against any mountain besides Johnson Central. The first meeting these teams had Letcher played terrible I’m hoping they will play up to there potential in this game and keep it somewhat respectable.
Johnson Central wins this one.
Johnson Central 49
Letcher Central 7
(11-22-2020, 01:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I believe that JC will beat Letcher County easily but I also believe that Letcher County is much better than they looked in the first game against Johnson Central. For the sake of LC's program and especially for their seniors, I hope that the game is closer than the first one.
I’ll be honest. I watched one game of LCC’s before they played JC the first time. And in all honesty I was about half paying attention. But I said the first time they played JC would kill them even though LCC has a solid QB. But I also said they did not have the supporting cast to help him even compete with JC. After watching 2 more of their games, I was somewhat wrong. They have a couple of athletes on that team. Very good athletes. But it’s almost like it’s not a cohesive unit out there on offense. I watched a couple of them 1v1 on the defender and they were head and shoulders better, but it’s like they can’t gel for some reason against top competition. Nerves? Something else? I don’t know. But they have a few players that could make someone pay. But even with that, JC with a running clock again.
JC should win easily once again... 49-6.
I don't think JC shows any new wrinkles on Offense in this game.... could be wrong & no offense to Letcher Central, but I don't think it will be needed.

JC does what JC does.... run the ball & mix in a few deep passes.... and moves on to the 3rd round.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
(11-24-2020, 12:40 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I believe that JC will beat Letcher County easily but I also believe that Letcher County is much better than they looked in the first game against Johnson Central. For the sake of LC's program and especially for their seniors, I hope that the game is closer than the first one.
I’ll be honest. I watched one game of LCC’s before they played JC the first time. And in all honesty I was about half paying attention. But I said the first time they played JC would kill them even though LCC has a solid QB. But I also said they did not have the supporting cast to help him even compete with JC. After watching 2 more of their games, I was somewhat wrong. They have a couple of athletes on that team. Very good athletes. But it’s almost like it’s not a cohesive unit out there on offense. I watched a couple of them 1v1 on the defender and they were head and shoulders better, but it’s like they can’t gel for some reason against top competition. Nerves? Something else? I don’t know. But they have a few players that could make someone pay. But even with that, JC with a running clock again.
Letcher’s is really young and play a lot of freshman and sophomores. Most of our people knew that Letcher was going to be really good because of how good the 2 middle school teams have been especially Fleming- Neon’s. I and most people over here was shocked that they had such a good season this year. Most thought that starting next season that they would have 3 or 4 really good teams in a row. Letcher is ahead of schedule right now but nowhere near ready for a team of Johnson Central’s caliber.
[-] The following 1 user Likes F-N 1980's post:
  • Hound05
What has happened to LCC's program since 2008?
F-N 1980 Wrote:
Hound05 Wrote:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I believe that JC will beat Letcher County easily but I also believe that Letcher County is much better than they looked in the first game against Johnson Central. For the sake of LC's program and especially for their seniors, I hope that the game is closer than the first one.
Letcher’s is really young and play a lot of freshman and sophomores. Most of our people knew that Letcher was going to be really good because of how good the 2 middle school teams have been especially Fleming- Neon’s. I and most people over here was shocked that they had such a good season this year. Most thought that starting next season that they would have 3 or 4 really good teams in a row. Letcher is ahead of schedule right now but nowhere near ready for a team of Johnson Central’s caliber.
Being that young actually explains a lot of what I thought. I never thought to check their roster. But that's good they are young, sounds like you guys will have some good years ahead
Someone told me LCC was going to cancel on JC and schedule paintsville
(11-26-2020, 08:45 PM)IntheZone Wrote: Someone told me LCC was going to cancel on JC and schedule paintsville
Big Grin
Live stream link -------------------------- >>>>>>>>> www.team1prep.com
Search for "Kentucky" or "Johnson Central".
There is a fee for this stream , but it's less than $10.00

The JC Radio station is WSIP 98.9
Coverage starts @ 6:30pm.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • toolaidback
TOUCHDOWN JC!!!!

JC leads 7-0

1st qtr. 9:04
JC caps off a 51 yard drive with a Preston TD.

7-0 Golden Eagles - 1st QT
Carson Adams apparently out with a injury for Letcher Central
TOUCHDOWN JC!!!!

JC leads 14-0

5:49 1st qtr.
TOUCHDOWN JC!!!!

JC leads 21-0

1:30 1st qtr.
JC intercepts an LCC pass....

1st & 10 JC
End 1st qtr.

JC leads 21-0
Letcher Central throws another INT....

JC 1st & 10 on their 15
JC scores on their first play after the turnover!!!

JC leads 29-0

1:22 in the 2nd qtr.
LCC without Adams don’t have a prayer of scoring even if they played all night. Defense has played okay just has been on the field the whole night because the offense can’t get anything going. The 85 yard TD run right before the half took a pretty respectable first half a complete wipe out. It’s sad I was happy with 21-0. Lol