Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Breathitt County 11/27
Thoughts and Predictions
Thinking it may be closer than a lot of people are predicting. Asher should be back for us, if we can move the ball I like our chances.
Breathitt by 3 scores. Leslie County hasn’t been very good this year.
Breathitt is struggling this season, but so is LC, with or without Asher. If Asher plays it will help out in the secondary and his presence will impact the final score by 8 points IMO. Bobcats win by 3+scores
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[-] The following 1 user Likes Poseidon's post:
  • WestCarterComet
Breathitt by 18
Breathitt hasn’t played no hard games this season and when they did play little competition they lost, so they’ve not impressed me as much this year. Heard Asher isn’t playing this game he could have really made a big difference, very good athlete and congrats on his future, but I’m gonna say close game, I’m  picking Leslie by 8!!!
Assuming there are no upsets, the winner of this game will get to make the trip up to Fort Mitchell for the region championship.
Go Eagles!!!!!

Breathitt County 35
Leslie County 13
I think this has the potential to be a very good football game. Losing Asher definitely hurts, but Leslie still should have success moving the football on Breathitt's defense. Breathitt's defense has struggled this year stopping the run, and if I am Leslie, I run the ball as much as possible. I would personally like to see Breathitt play more of a 4-3 scheme, instead of a 3-4 scheme on defense. Other than Hoskins, the Bobcats are a little undersized at Linebacker, and I think the 4-3 would suit their personal more adequately. I think the difference maker will be Breathitt's QB, Jaylen Turner. He is improving with each passing week and he has the potential to be one of the best quarterbacks to ever wear the Blue and White. He is a true dual threat Quarterback, who can beat you with his arm, or his legs. With that being said, the Bobcats win the district by a score of, 42-28.
Breathitt Co is a hard place to play. My Eagles will have to play a great. great football game to come home with the win. Sure would feel better with Asher playing. Good luck.