Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Steelers win 16 ?
After win #10 they're looking pretty darn good ! Who beats them if anyone?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
The Rat Birds have the best chance on Thursday night. If the Steelers are able to pull out a win, it very likely they finish 16-0. Only to lose to the Chiefs in the AFC championship game. The Super Bowl winner will be either the Steelers or Chiefs.
Steelers going unbeaten would be a beautiful thing to see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The definitely are my #2 team to win the big one right behind the Chiefs
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I’d be surprised if they go 16-0, that’s such a huge task. But they are what they almost always are—well-coached and physically tough. If Big Ben stays healthy and they get home field, they could win the AFC.
They got the Bills, Colts and Ravens left on the schedule. I think they at least drop one of those three.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well there went the undefeated season and to add insult to injury they lost to the Bengals on Prime time. The Bengals are not a good football team. Bengal fans owe big ben a case of Hudy ; )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi