Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Conservatives are not Happy with legal Team
Let's start with the big one!

Trump is reportedly worried that his legal team is made up of 'fools that are making him look bad' (msn.com)

Then let's go to one that has been around since I was a kid. 

Rush Limbaugh criticizes Trump legal team for promising 'bombshells' and failing to deliver (washingtonexaminer.com)

Then let us look at the reaction on Sunday

Trump campaign legal team distances itself from Powell (sfgate.com)

Maybe, just maybe I heard from Castro's brother that he programmed a voting machine at which point before his dying breath secretly made it in 2013 as he got into his DeLorean. This is where he went 88 mph and went to the future and saw President Trump and made sure that the machines were programmed to give Joe Biden the advantage. There will be bombshells as we will talk about this but I can not put it into court yet because I want to save it for the Supreme Court at which point I will then share the evidence and not before hand, because I do not want to reveal anything, even though I know there is a period of discovery that both sides get to look at the evidence.  LOL!!!
If this garbage is all you have, then I will not be contributing much to this thread. However, the information about Sidney Powell is just plain wrong. She was never on Trump's paid legal staff and neither was L. Lin Wood. Both are working in parallel with the Trump legal team and neither are on Trump's payroll. Both enjoy very strong support among conservatives and their lawsuits may continue past December 14 and continue past January 20.

The only believable thing that your left wing sources suggest that I find plausible is that I would be surprised if Trump was not upset over Rudy's hair dye running down his face. He needs some professional help with his hair and make-up before appearing at important press conferences in the future.
I think this deserves to be bumped up after the justice department thoughts!