Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Craziest thing you’ve seen in HS football
(11-26-2020, 12:56 AM)Rip/Spin Wrote: 2019 Adair County at Casey County.  Casey's QB breaks a long run and gets caught from behind and the Adair player strips the ball and it bounces through Casey's endzone.  The ref's initially called it a safety.  Coaches and ref's meet out on the field and argue over the call.  The head referee leaves the field and goes to the locker room and retrieves his rule book and comes back out on the field.  Play was halted for 45 minutes (not exaggerating) before the correct ruling was made, which was a touchback.  It was unbelievable to stand there and watch and wait for so long.  I've been around football for nearly 40 years and have never seen anything like that.

That's definitely the craziest thing I've ever heard.  A 45 minute wait to get the call right after a head ref has to go to the locker room to get his rulebook. At least they got it right I guess.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Rip/Spin
Messages In This Thread
RE: Craziest thing you’ve seen in HS football - by Spud6 - 11-26-2020, 01:05 AM