Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Kentucky 81 Morehead State 45
Final

We got a lot of things to work on but this was the first game of the year and the first time seeing anyone else besides your own team. We have a lot of new faces on this years team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
#21 Cam'Rom Fletcher was the player of the game for me. He's the lowest ranked recruit we have in this incredible class and tonight he surprised everyone with his motor and I loved every second of it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I really like askew and Jackson as well. This team of guys can ball out an rebound from both sides. They're freakishly tall! Fletcher is defiantly going to be a special one. Reminds me of Wayne turner in a way.
Jackson is 6'10 an can block shots shoot the 3 and wash your car.
Mintz is going to be the leader of this team in my opinion. Dude is a straight up G.
Lots of talent cal has yet another group that is championship material however its always going to be a tall task with one and dones.
Go big blue
Only thing that scares me is our big men on the inside. We didn’t really get any points inside the paint by him. Sarr stepped out and hit some jumpers but will we get bullied down on the inside this season?
#BBFL
(11-26-2020, 03:57 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Only thing that scares me is our big men on the inside. We didn’t really get any points inside the paint by him. Sarr stepped out and hit some jumpers but will we get bullied down on the inside this season?
We still got keion brooks as a potential front runner down low Jackson and sarr I just don't know a lot about them but time will tell.
(11-26-2020, 07:41 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 03:57 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Only thing that scares me is our big men on the inside. We didn’t really get any points inside the paint by him. Sarr stepped out and hit some jumpers but will we get bullied down on the inside this season?
We still got keion brooks as a potential front runner down low Jackson and sarr I just don't know a lot about them but time will tell.
I haven’t seen Richmond’s roster but I’d like to see them have some big physical big men to see our guys go up against them Sunday.
#BBFL
In the long run I don't think ky will have any issue down low once they kink everything out. Cal knows the potential of his players an i got full faith in that. & i also think hes onto something, that's the first time I've seem them run the full court press in a long time of course it was against a low tier team but. This team is going to be runners all day guaranteed & I think if cal can develope two guys down low that are strong and present its gonna #9
(11-27-2020, 02:46 AM)Oledad92 Wrote: In the long run I don't think ky will have any issue down low once they kink everything out. Cal knows the potential of his players an i got full faith in that. & i also think hes onto something, that's the first time I've seem them run the full court press in a long time of course it was against a low tier team but. This team is going to be runners all day guaranteed & I think if cal can develope two guys down low that are strong and present its gonna #9
I noticed the full court press as well. When you have 9-10 guys who are very athletic and can absolutely fly up and down the court. It’ll be hard not to just full court press teams all game because you got planets athletes in the bench who can come in in relief. This teams strength I believe is going to be running in transition and scoring. We have so many kids that can put the ball in the basket and get above the rim
#BBFL