Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCracken County Football
This just in Henderson County has had to forfeit Friday night game due to Covid. McCracken advances to Regional Championship, really was hoping for a game to see if McCracken could beat them on a second try. Tough deal for Henderson County. Confused
WoW! I am afriad thus will continue to happen
My exact thoughts Mayfield Cardinal, I really feel sorry for all the guys who will never play another down.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blue55's post:
  • barnabus_c2001
McCracken vs Male, I remember going to the old Male High School in 1953 to watch Tilghman play Male, took all day almost to get there via old 2 lane roads thru every small town between here and there. We spent the night at the YMCA. Nearly froze to death it was so cold. Another time and era. Does McCracken County have a chance probably not but they still have to play the game. Good Luck Mustangs.
Dang, I hate to hear that.
Hate this so much! Feel sorry for the players
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hate this for Henderson County coaches and players. A lot of work to get to this point. They have to feel as if the rug was jerked out from underneath them.
Were they the favorite to win this weeks matchup?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-01-2020, 06:27 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Were they the favorite to win this weeks matchup?
Hendo won the first meeting with McCracken
[-] The following 1 user Likes MayfieldCardinal's post:
  • Spud6
Blowout end of third Male 40 McCracken county 0