Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Franklin County 42 Central 6
I picked Franklin to win but didn’t see this coming.
Some of you didn't watch the last game very closely...
Boom!!
Congratulations Franklin!
I thought Franklin was a lot better this year than how they played that first game against Central. Congrats to the Flyers.
I picked Franklin to win and Franklin is definitely the better team but Central is nowhere near the program it was when Ty Scroggins was there.
Flyers flying
I didn't see this coming. But I just went strictly off last games score were Central won 18-16. So anyone care to help elaborate on this one and what happened?

Congrats to FC!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is Franklin County a serious contender in 4A? Could they knock off any of the top 3 teams in the east?
After the way Boyle played defense in the second half last night and the way Flyers beat Central I would say yes Franklin could play with or beat any of the top three!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Hatz
In the first meeting Flyers had a td taken off the board with a hold, had about 6-7 offside penalties on defense and and one on offense when they would have iced the game with a first down. Also their qb was out in the second half last time I think for the most part. This game the Flyers just executed flawlessly.
(11-28-2020, 06:27 AM)WestCarterComet Wrote: Is Franklin County a serious contender in 4A? Could they knock off any of the top 3 teams in the east?
Franklin is and has been a serious contender all year since last year. They brought back more starters from a year ago than any 4A team other than Corbin. I watched the first game between Franklin and Central. Franklin looked like the better team then, just played more into Centrals game and Central took advantage. Wouldn’t shock me a bit for Franklin to claim a title this year. They have a QB and receivers that are the real deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • WestCarterComet
Any success moving forward is yet to be seen, Flyers have not faired well In The third round over the years.
Not sure if FC can claim to be a real contender. They haven't won a regional title in like 50 years. We all know 4a runs through Boyle and Johnson Central... one step at a time...
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Franklin County maybe the team to beat in 4A . So come on Corbin/Johnson Central . Boyle will be waiting!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Jack Lambert