Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hazard 21 Pikeville 12
(11-30-2020, 03:23 PM)PHSForever Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 02:53 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: Jet and I and a few other Belfry posters have went at each other over the Belfry/Pikeville games......but I'm not sure that it's ever gotten to this level of mudslinging.      Hazard won...Pikeville lost....and Paintsville is euphoric.  I get it.    However...the name calling is getting a little much.  You can't even enjoy reading the thread.
It hasn’t. The Belfry-Pikeville threads have always been heated. Not sure I remember as much name calling though. Some, yes. Usually the mods would step in if it crossed the line. Here, a lot of the names have been “bleeped out” by the (mostly) Paintsville commenters. We get it, y’all. You’re thrilled Pikeville lost, it increases your chances of getting to state. Fact remains though, with the exception of 2014, Pikeville has beat Paintsville when it counted in the playoffs. Let no one forget though, since you want to have some fun, 43-0. Fourty. Three. To. Nothing. I could keep going back over the years, but I won’t keep adding to your pain. That’s my early Christmas gift to you. Lol
Lol ! I'll never forget that deer in the headlight look when the paintsville team got off the bus at Kroger field last season........priceless !!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gus McCrae's post:
  • PHSForever
(11-30-2020, 01:52 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 11:52 AM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: It's very clear reading this thread that Hazard's win over Pikeville was Paintsville's biggest win of the Chirico era.
Poor fella must have forgot what happened to em at Home in the 2014 Playoff’s! GO TIGERS! 
What happened? Last I remember Belfry won four straight home games then went on to beat Central for the 3A Title?
(11-30-2020, 01:52 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 11:52 AM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: It's very clear reading this thread that Hazard's win over Pikeville was Paintsville's biggest win of the Chirico era.
Poor fella must have forgot what happened to em at Home in the 2014 Playoff’s! GO TIGERS! 
Lol ! You have tried, but just can't let go of that 43-0 thumping your kitties took from Pikeville at Kroger last season, can you birdie boy ? Big Grin

(11-30-2020, 12:05 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
Nah, we just love it when a few of the Pikeville pri**s on this site have to eat their words! I’m sure if the roles were reversed  they wouldn’t let up on us. You can sure dish it but can’t take it. Sit down shut up.
Nah, it's just that when we got beat the other night, Hazards fans has shown more class in their win than pantyville's turds have in the history of their program. Just can't let go of, you know........43-0 last season, can you ? Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gus McCrae's post:
  • PHSForever
Looks like they are gonna have to change the name championship drive to hypocrite lane. Pukeville fans saying we always ruin their threads whenever they do the exact same thing! I guess I forgot whatever Pukeville does it the gospel! Again, don’t dish out what you can’t take.
(11-30-2020, 04:12 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Looks like they are gonna have to change the name championship drive to hypocrite lane. Pukeville fans saying we always ruin their threads whenever they do the exact same thing! I guess I forgot whatever Pukeville does it the gospel! Again, don’t dish out what you can’t take.
Ha Ha !! At least PIKEVILLE has the enough titles to be able to put up a sign called" championship drive." Something that PANTYVILLE fans can't do in football.
(11-30-2020, 04:25 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 04:12 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Looks like they are gonna have to change the name championship drive to hypocrite lane. Pukeville fans saying we always ruin their threads whenever they do the exact same thing! I guess I forgot whatever Pukeville does it the gospel! Again, don’t dish out what you can’t take.
Ha Ha !! At least PIKEVILLE has the enough titles to be able to put up a sign called" championship drive." Something that PANTYVILLE fans can't do in football.
We have championships in both Basketball and Baseball. Maybe it’s because we’re not big headed and self absorbed like you all!
Not to get in the way of a good ole mudslinging fest but I would like to point out a few things I did notice that Pikeville needs to improve on for next year.

1. And I can’t believe this is an issue, speed on defense, especially at LB. Hazard attacked with RB choice routes a lot.
2. Blocking, Hazard played on the other side of the ball a lot.
(11-30-2020, 04:35 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Not to get in the way of a good ole mudslinging fest but I would like to point out a few things I did notice that Pikeville needs to improve on for next year.

1. And I can’t believe this is an issue, speed on defense, especially at LB. Hazard attacked with RB choice routes a lot.
2. Blocking, Hazard played on the other side of the ball a lot.
3. Not worry so much about QB1 stats
(11-30-2020, 04:35 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
We have championships in both Basketball and Baseball. Maybe it’s because we’re not big headed and self absorbed like you all!
Pantyville tries but fails, even the HC is abandoning ship. Ain't that rue mountain mammy ?
(11-30-2020, 04:46 PM)Gus McCrae Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 04:35 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
Pantyville tries but fails, even the HC is abandoning ship. Ain't that rue mountain mammy ?
Keep living in the past Sus McCgae. Thinking you are going to win puts you in the same boat y’all are in right now! At home on the couch watching teams play for the hardware! This tread is the only thing you all have left of this season! Better enjoy it while you can right?
I listened to a good chunk of this game. It sounds like Pikeville just didn't have their a game. Class A is WIDE open. I could see any of the final 8 teams winning it but I actually think the two favorites are playing this friday night due to the stupid RPI. Crittenden VS. KCD. Two outstanding defenses.
(11-30-2020, 05:26 PM)Go Blazers Go Wrote: I listened to a good chunk of this game.  It sounds like Pikeville just didn't have their a game.  Class A is WIDE open.  I could see any of the final 8 teams winning it but I actually think the two favorites are playing this friday night due to the stupid RPI.  Crittenden VS. KCD.  Two outstanding defenses.

Pikeville definitely didn’t have their A game but don’t let that take away from Hazard. They had an A+ game from coaching all the way down to players playing. Nothing Pikeville did worked because Hazard was so ready and prepared and Pikeville never changed anything. This was all on Hazard being perfect in an imperfect world and not so much Pikeville athletes not being good this particular night.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It's time to move on guys.