Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 50 Letcher Co. Central 0
Final from Johnsonville.

JC moves on to play Corbin next week in the regional finals.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I don't see anyone beating Johnson Central, but I will be tuning in for that game next week against Corbin. I think it'll be a dandy!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations to Johnson Central!
Cake walk!  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Hound05
Letcher Central played some of the best defense we've seen this season in the 2nd qtr.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Central has a few things to clean up. Next week should be a good one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Hound05
Congratulations to Johnson Central
Hounds are coming
(11-28-2020, 01:19 AM)Old guy Wrote: Central has a few things to clean up. Next week should be a good one.
I didn’t get to watch but maybe 5 minutes of our game due to slow internet and out of town, but unless they cleaned it all up this week, we do too! COVID has pushed a lot of teams that are normally crisp this time of year back. But looking forward to next week. Good luck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Old guy
Might even be snow on the ground Friday. Gonna be a cold Night. Should be a good game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congrats JC.
Central wasn’t sharp tonight, but took care of business. Corbin will be a test, the Eagles will be ready.
Congrats to the Eagles, Keep Roll’n! ?
Congratulations to Coach Matney and the Mighty Eagles! Good Luck the rest of the way, I hope you bring another trophy back to the mountains.