Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 35 Pulaski County 14
Southwestern puts Pulaski County out again at home to end their season for the second consecutive season. 
Congratulations Southwestern!
SW winning does not surprise me. The margin does. What's the deal with Pulaski?
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • BEChargers
(11-28-2020, 01:16 AM)RoShamBo Wrote: SW winning does not surprise me. The margin does. What's the deal with Pulaski?

Pulaski's offense is completely centered on their quarterback.  They had to start a sophomore tonight with Polston out.  That's a tough spot to put an inexperienced player in.  I thought they'd try and line up and run Cox out of the wildcat 30+ times.  Southwestern couldn't stop that in the 2nd half of the last game.  But the tried to run their normal offense and it just didn't work without their starter.
(11-28-2020, 01:25 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:16 AM)RoShamBo Wrote: SW winning does not surprise me. The margin does. What's the deal with Pulaski?

Pulaski's offense is completely centered on their quarterback.  They had to start a sophomore tonight with Polston out.  That's a tough spot to put an inexperienced player in.  I thought they'd try and line up and run Cox out of the wildcat 30+ times.  Southwestern couldn't stop that in the 2nd half of the last game.  But the tried to run their normal offense and it just didn't work without their starter.
What happened to Polston?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(11-28-2020, 01:27 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

I'm not sure, but he was lost for the season 2-3 games ago.
(11-28-2020, 01:29 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:27 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

I'm not sure, but he was lost for the season 2-3 games ago.
Interesting!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Warriors roll
Tristan Cox 14 carries 16 yards.
As a team 29 carries 41 yards.
Congrats SW, your prize for winning is Fredrick Douglas lol
Congrats Warriors