Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 41 Leslie County 19
Final from Breathitt County

They have a very good Beechwood team to play next week.

Congrats Bobcats!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
No surprise here! Bobcats roll another average team.
(11-28-2020, 08:04 PM)WestCarterComet Wrote: No surprise here! Bobcats roll another average team.

Average stops next week.  Very good Beechwood team.  Only losses have been to good teams and not by many points.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[-] The following 1 user Likes Poseidon's post:
  • WestCarterComet
(11-28-2020, 08:11 PM)CovidSucks Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 08:04 PM)WestCarterComet Wrote: No surprise here! Bobcats roll another average team.

Average stops next week.  Very good Beechwood team.  Only losses have been to good teams and not by many points.
Breathitt County is in for a very rude awakening next week. Beechwood will run the clock on them.
Wow COVID sucks. I didn’t realize you can tell the future. Just ask Pikeville about counting chickens before they hatch
(11-28-2020, 10:36 PM)Easy Wind Wrote: Wow COVID sucks.  I didn’t realize you can tell the future.  Just ask Pikeville about counting chickens before they hatch

Wow Easy Wind.  I did not realize that saying that Beechwood was a step up from anyone the Bobcats have played was telling the future.

If Pike County Central hung 54 on Breathitt, Beechwood will put a running clock on them before halftime. I'll take Beechwood 52-6.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walt Longmire's post:
  • WestCarterComet
(11-29-2020, 12:23 PM)CovidSucks Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 10:36 PM)Easy Wind Wrote: Wow COVID sucks.  I didn’t realize you can tell the future.  Just ask Pikeville about counting chickens before they hatch

Wow Easy Wind.  I did not realize that saying that Beechwood was a step up from anyone the Bobcats have played was telling the future.
Do not know why this sent twice.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Poseidon's post:
  • Spud6