Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
I don’t know a team in the state that runs what JC does. I watched the championship game last year in person. This year, I have watched all the games on YouTube and I watched the Belfry game on the live stream. What stands out to me is the blocking scheme. Double tackle set, along with sometimes two slots or 3 running backs. It amazes me the teams who don’t adjust to this scheme. Belfry did and actually had success but I noticed they went at times out of there heavy set and got burnt. Fumbles didn’t help either. Belfry was the only team to make major adjustments. Simon Kenton did slow them down somewhat but not enough to count. Ver interesting offense for sure.
(11-29-2020, 04:42 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 04:24 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 09:45 AM)T-CATS Wrote: Everyone saying how physical JC is. Problem is they also have speed to burn. Corbin never playing them with also be a huge disadvantage. Can’t simulate that offense with your scout team. Corbin going to need a lot of help to keep it close and play a near perfect game.
Doesn’t that work both ways?
How many times has Corbin played against the belly offense?

Never, we just started playing football a couple years ago, hopefully we learn how to count to 50 before JC puts it on us
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Hound05
(11-29-2020, 09:45 AM)T-CATS Wrote: Everyone saying how physical JC is. Problem is they also have speed to burn. Corbin never playing them with also be a huge disadvantage. Can’t simulate that offense with your scout team. Corbin going to need a lot of help to keep it close and play a near perfect game.
Yes but JC offense is very unique and hard too prepare for.
(11-29-2020, 06:23 PM)T-CATS Wrote:
Yes but JC offense is very unique and hard too prepare for.

And everyone can prepare a perfect game plan but JC's physicality is next level. When you come out in the first drive and they just absolutely punch you square in the mouth it takes a little while to realize you are even in a fight and JC is already rushed for 100 yards and two touchdowns.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Can someone tell the JC posters this ain’t a district game Friday night. Lol!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Hound05
(11-29-2020, 06:44 PM)64SUR Wrote: Can someone tell the JC posters this ain’t a district game Friday night. Lol!!

You talking about their weak schedule?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
My heart says Hounds, but...
Is it Friday yet?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-29-2020, 07:27 PM)Old guy Wrote: Is it Friday yet?

121 hours and 10 minutes but whose counting.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!, New2Town, Old guy
(11-29-2020, 04:42 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
How many times has Corbin played against the belly offense?
This season? Or all time?
(11-28-2020, 02:07 PM)64SUR Wrote: Johnson Central want know what hit them in the 4Q. Corbin is coming with a mean bunch of Redhounds

Corbin 21
Johnson Central 14
 Someone still seems a little upset about last years championship lost Sad  Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes central18's post:
  • MountainMamba
I think Corbin will be able to score on JC some, the Redhounds just cannot afford to turn the ball over. Hounds have to win the special teams battle also, because you don't want to give JC short field position.

I've noticed the last few weeks, JC wants to hit on big pass plays early in the game with Rice. So that's something to keep a eye on, especially on JC's first offensive possession.

My prediction is Corbin gives JC a game for 3 quarters. JC pulls away late.

Eagles win, 34-21.
To me what is interesting is....... Matney is one the best Play callers/OC in Kentucky, Greer is one of the best defensive play callers/DC in Kentucky. Their chess match should be interesting to say the least.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!
I think the voting system is rigged lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR
JC 31 Corbin 14
I think JC offensive line is to big and strong for Corbin's small and slow defensive line. I've watched several of Corbin's games this year Corbin really doesn't run the ball as well as the stats would lead u to think and receivers drop alot of easy catches.Offensive line is small other than their center who holds alot and never gets called.The left tackle gets pushed around alot also so they should be able to get plenty of pressure on the left side.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Colonelfan72's post:
  • smiley1221
(11-29-2020, 09:27 PM)central18 Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:07 PM)64SUR Wrote: Johnson Central want know what hit them in the 4Q. Corbin is coming with a mean bunch of Redhounds

Corbin 21
Johnson Central 14
 Someone still seems a little upset about last years championship lost Sad  Rolleyes

He wasn’t a Rebel fan last year. He just came on board with our new coach. 

As to last year, it still smarts. JC earned the title but it’s wasn’t like it was a blowout. Either way, good luck to the Eagles and Hounds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hatz's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(11-29-2020, 10:01 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I think the voting system is rigged lol.

Trump voter this is a football poll not a presidential poll. This is a fake poll or it is a hoax’s, Johnson Central is getting all of the votes. Lol!! Maybe getting some Corbin voter thinking it is a presidential poll.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-29-2020, 09:27 PM)central18 Wrote:

Corbin 21
Johnson Central 14
Hahah. Well I guess that shows what you know because he was in the Red and white last year
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Hatz, TD Hounds
(11-29-2020, 10:06 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: JC 31 Corbin 14
I think JC offensive line is to big and strong for Corbin's small and slow defensive line. I've watched several of Corbin's games this year Corbin really doesn't run the ball as well as the stats would lead u to think and receivers drop alot of easy catches.Offensive line is small other than their center who holds alot and never gets called.The left tackle gets pushed around alot also so they should be able to get plenty of pressure on the left side.

And this is why you guys canceled like a bunch of scared little girls?

(11-29-2020, 10:56 PM)64SUR Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 10:01 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I think the voting system is rigged lol.

Trump voter this is a football poll not a presidential poll. This is a fake poll or it is a hoax’s, Johnson Central is getting all of the votes. Lol!! Maybe getting some Corbin voter thinking it is a presidential poll.

It’s rigged just like the presidential election
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Hound05
Game was cancelled purely to screw Corbin over nothing more nothing less. We had nothing to gain from playing. My sister lives in Johnson Co so now I get to cheer on my Eagles!

Has Corbin ever had a running clock out on them?
I can't wait till Friday. I look forward to having one of the best views in the house Friday. Walking up and down the Corbin sideline the entire game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes THOMCAT's post:
  • Hound05
I voted for Corbin ?
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR, TD Hounds
(11-29-2020, 11:37 PM)THOMCAT Wrote: I can't wait till Friday.  I look forward to having one of the best views in the house Friday.  Walking up and down the Corbin sideline the entire game.

I’ll be right there myself.

(11-29-2020, 11:53 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I voted for Corbin ?

You might be a Trump man lol.
(11-29-2020, 11:29 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Game was cancelled purely to screw Corbin over nothing more nothing less. We had nothing to gain from playing. My sister lives in Johnson Co so now I get to cheer on my Eagles!

Has Corbin ever had a running clock out on them?

And you wonder why your consistently getting the shit kicked out of you in every single thing we play, we need to start paying some rent for the time we spend in your head. Sorta sad really gotta cheer someone else on cause your own team can’t do what you so desperately want it to do and never will!!! Let’s play who wants to be a Redhound, tell us who the best player is on your roster and let’s see how long it takes for him to move...
(11-29-2020, 09:45 PM)Hound05 Wrote: To me what is interesting is....... Matney is one the best Play callers/OC  in Kentucky, Greer is one of the best defensive play callers/DC in Kentucky. Their chess match should be interesting to say the least.

no need to take shots at bell looking for honest dialogue 

can we say greer is still one of the best after the state final game two years ago .. let a team that ran an elementary school offense score 20 on them ..
(11-30-2020, 01:14 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 09:45 PM)Hound05 Wrote: To me what is interesting is....... Matney is one the best Play callers/OC  in Kentucky, Greer is one of the best defensive play callers/DC in Kentucky. Their chess match should be interesting to say the least.

can we say greer is still one of the best after the state final game two years ago .. let a team that ran an elementary school offense score 20 on them ..
Where in the world have you been. I knew you wouldn’t stay hid for long.

Greer is top notch. Heck, I could go through all the finals and pick the losing team and say the same thing about the coaches and how the teams got beat. I get to hear the game plans and have watched this team work. Big difference from last year.
  • WhomTheBellTolls
(11-30-2020, 01:14 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

Dude WTH you talking about? I never said anything about bell? I don’t give that program a thought......

hmmmm..... the same DC that kept your “superstar” in check for 2 years on top of many running clocks. If an elementary offense scored 20 on us, and Bell was lucky to get half that, what’s that say?? Hahaha
My opinion is, there are hidden factors that may cause a athlete or team to rise up beyond a game plan or normal performance and cause a outcome that is unpredictable. Some kids want it more. Some kids shine in big moments. If you play or coach long enough, there will be a time that isn’t your time. No explanation. That’s why the game is played.
  • WhomTheBellTolls
[/quote]
Where in the world have you been. I knew you wouldn’t stay hid for long.

Greer is top notch. Heck, I could go through all the finals and pick the losing team and say the same thing about the coaches and how the teams got beat. I get to hear the game plans and have watched this team work. Big difference from last year.
[/quote]

health and covid has kept me away for a little .. greer is solid just want to see him win the big one recently before I put him in that elite category .. felt like he’s let a few slip away at corbin with the defense that he should’ve won
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bull got out!
Buddy, I hate to hear that. Definitely hope everything gets good for you or your family. This year has been tuff both mentally and physically on a lot of people.
  • WhomTheBellTolls
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next