Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
Corbin had 2 guys rush for over 100 yards friday... Addison and Mills. 295 total and could’ve ran all they wanted and passed all they wanted. Combs may have started slow this season but he’s playing well when it matters on the brown grass!! Johnson Central is a very very good football team. But so is Corbin and I think the tough schedule for Corbin will allow them to go up in the mountains and pull it out. I’m going 28-21 Corbin but it could definitely be 28-21 JC. I’m looking forward to this one for sure and so is everybody else. That dline for Corbin is insane. It seems like they get a goaline stand every game!! Greer and Mills will have that defense ready. And the offense is firing on all cylinders right now. They scored a TD on every offensive possession friday except 1 when they were backed up inside their 10 to start their drive. From a colonel fan the Hounds have a lot to be proud of and I look forward to see them move on to the semis back at Campbell and take on Boyle in the Finals.
[-] The following 1 user Likes colonelfan944's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: #3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs) - by colonelfan944 - 11-29-2020, 04:09 PM