Poll: Who wins the game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
26.39%
Johnson Central
73.61%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs)
(12-01-2020, 12:00 PM)BEChargers Wrote: I like the Matney/Greer match up discussion. That's what I think it comes down to. I really like Corbin's defense to play JC as good as any defense has the last couple of years. Corbin's offensive inconsistency is what concerns me for them. If the offense plays their best game of the year, I think this one comes down to the wire. If Corbin's offense struggles at all then JC wins by 2-3 scores. I hope it's a real good one !!

You’ll definitely not get an argument about the offense from most Corbin fans, from over 20 qb keepers, to throwing 5/6 passes all game, to throwing 30 the next, there doesn’t seem to be any consistent offensive scheme...All I can say is the weapons are there if there’s no offensive production Friday it isn’t the kids fault!!

(12-01-2020, 12:35 PM)Old guy Wrote: It's the playoffs, there is no easy game. PERIOD. That kind of thinking get's you beat. I think this will be the best game in the state Friday.

I agree, you got tickets, need a date?
Messages In This Thread
RE: #3 Corbin @ #1 Johnson Central 12/4 (4A Playoffs) - by TD Hounds - 12-01-2020, 01:21 PM