Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best player at Each position
If you had to build a team with this years teams who you putting give me a Western KY team vs Eastern KY West begins with Bowling Green to Etown.
Very interesting thread. Anxious to see these replies.
Do you mean each class or 3A? I’m assuming a team of the best players from the East teams vs best players west teams?
I’d be unable to make a team because 1. I’ve either been at a Betsy Layne game or Pikeville game every Friday night so my variety of teams isn’t as good as what I’d want so I’d be an unfair pick. And 2. I couldn’t name any lineman besides Jager and the stud from Johnson Central.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I have watched a game every Friday night since the season began. Some of the teams I have seen play are Freddy D, North Hardin, Pikeville, Lexington Catholic, Lexington Christian, Somerset, Sayre, Cov Cath, etc. The best quarterback I have seen is the qb from Somerset. The next on my list would be Pikeville's qb.
These teams don't even use the same positions on either side of the ball and I've seen less in person football this year than in the last 46 years of my life.
(12-03-2020, 05:58 PM)The_best63 Wrote: If you had to build a team with this years teams who you putting give me a Western KY team vs Eastern KY West begins with Bowling Green to Etown.

Trinity and Douglas starting units and throw in the big kid fron Johnson Central, don't know there names but seen Douglas play Scott County all Douglas starters looked like D1 players even there kicker and Scott County didnt play bad at all and it was even close. 39-21 I think. Some guy told me Scott County has only lost to 1 team in 2 years all 3 to Douglas.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • Iam4thecats
OFFENSE
QB- I would be happy with Sheron (Somerset) or Wimsatt (Owensboro) either one. Let's go with Sheron because he can also give me minutes at Safety in a pinch.

O-Line give me Bingham (JC), Burton (Frederick Douglass), and then the rest the best of the Trinity guys: Moore, Brown, and Malott.

TE- Jordan Dingle from Bowling Green with Logan Weedman (Apollo) as my blocking TE.

RB- I want Lavell Wright (North Hardin) as my "heavy" back on 1st and 2nd Down and at the Goal Line. I want Braedon Sloan (Wayne County) as my 3rd Down Back. I want Isaac Dixon as my kick returner, change of pace back, and to have the luxury to use him coming out of the slot on jet sweeps.

WR- Reece Jesse (Hopkinsville) is my X-receiver. Fred Farrier (Franklin County) is my possession Z-receiver. Xavier Brown from LCA is going to be my Slot guy. I know he plays RB but his skillset is custom made to be a slot. I do not want Dekel Crowdus...

DEFENSE
DL- Malachi Lawrence (Manual) and Alton Jefferson (Trinity) are my beasts off the edge. Selah Brown (Male) and very underrated Darion Dearinger (Anderson County) are my anchors in the middle.

LB- Tristan Cox (Pulaski County) at ILB, Michael Lunz II (North Hardin) would be a monster playing the Mike, then give me Dylan Preston (Johnson Central) at OLB to play a traditional OLB, I will get enough pass rush up front so I just want him roaming sideline to sideline. I love Jack Dingle (Trinity) so if I can use him as my 4th backer I want him as well.

CB- Jantzen Dunn (South Warren) is my lock down CB, Bryce Yates (Manual) is my traditional Corner on the other side.

Safety- Jordan Lovett is my dude balhawking at SS. Dane Key (Frederick Douglass) is going to be my FS on 1st and 2nd Down and move to a Nickel on 3rd Down. When he moves to Nickel I want Blake Ruffin (Trinity) cycling in.

K/P- Just need one man.. Jackson Smith of Boyle County.

KR- Dixon, Sloan, and Key will get these duties done.
[-] The following 4 users Like EKUAlum05's post:
  • 64SUR, BobcatForever, Iam4thecats, PirateNation71
(12-04-2020, 03:31 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: OFFENSE
QB- I would be happy with Sheron (Somerset) or Wimsatt (Owensboro) either one. Let's go with Sheron because he can also give me minutes at Safety in a pinch.

O-Line give me Bingham (JC), Burton (Frederick Douglass), and then the rest the best of the Trinity guys: Moore, Brown, and Malott.

TE- Jordan Dingle from Bowling Green with Logan Weedman (Apollo) as my blocking TE.

RB- I want Lavell Wright (North Hardin) as my "heavy" back on 1st and 2nd Down and at the Goal Line. I want Braedon Sloan (Wayne County) as my 3rd Down Back. I want Isaac Dixon as my kick returner, change of pace back, and to have the luxury to use him coming out of the slot on jet sweeps.

WR- Reece Jesse (Hopkinsville) is my X-receiver. Fred Farrier (Franklin County) is my possession Z-receiver. Xavier Brown from LCA is going to be my Slot guy. I know he plays RB but his skillset is custom made to be a slot. I do not want Dekel Crowdus...

DEFENSE
DL- Malachi Lawrence (Manual) and Alton Jefferson (Trinity) are my beasts off the edge. Selah Brown (Male) and very underrated Darion Dearinger (Anderson County) are my anchors in the middle.

LB- Tristan Cox (Pulaski County) at ILB, Michael Lunz II (North Hardin) would be a monster playing the Mike, then give me Dylan Preston (Johnson Central) at OLB to play a traditional OLB, I will get enough pass rush up front so I just want him roaming sideline to sideline. I love Jack Dingle (Trinity) so if I can use him as my 4th backer I want him as well.

CB- Jantzen Dunn (South Warren) is my lock down CB,  Bryce Yates (Manual) is my traditional Corner on the other side.

Safety- Jordan Lovett is my dude balhawking at SS. Dane Key (Frederick Douglass) is going to be my FS on 1st and 2nd Down and move to a Nickel on 3rd Down. When he moves to Nickel I want Blake Ruffin (Trinity) cycling in.

K/P- Just need one man.. Jackson Smith of Boyle County.

KR- Dixon, Sloan, and Key will get these duties done.

This is my list as well
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL