Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richmond 76 (10) Kentucky 64
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It's like they thought the name on the jersey and the five stars beside their name was going to win the game. Have to come to play every game!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Blue 4 Life's post:
  • Westside
(11-29-2020, 06:15 PM)Big Blue 4 Life Wrote: It's like they thought the name on the jersey and the five stars beside their name was going to win the game. Have to come to play every game!

Ditto.  This was a terrible game to watch.  We didn't do anything all day that was a happy sign to see or something to make you feel good about the season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Richmond is a good team, highly overlooked. Kentucky has too many young guys trying to figure things like they do every year and when you're playing teams that's been together for 3-4 years its always tough. They gotta hit them FT and layups smh. Cal has his hands full but I believe he will have them ready come time for big dance. Its defiantly not going to be easy
Nobody on the planet has made more money and done less and loved to hear himself talk as much as Calipari.
[-] The following 4 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Jarons, jax, T-CATS, Westside
(11-30-2020, 02:15 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Nobody on the planet has made more money and done less and loved to hear himself talk as much as Calipari.

I think this is completely fair to say about Cal. He hasn’t done a whole lot for what he’s had to work with.
#BBFL
[-] The following 2 users Like Spud6's post:
  • cuppett777, jetpilot
I'm not going to rub salt in the wounds on this one.
(11-30-2020, 02:15 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Nobody on the planet has made more money and done less and loved to hear himself talk as much as Calipari.

This is a very accurate statement.
[-] The following 2 users Like Westside's post:
  • jax, jetpilot
KY 21 turnovers
KY missed 13 layups out of 25 chances
KY 0-10 from 3
KY 5 assists 0 in the 2nd half
CAL hasn’t changed his style of play as the game has evolved. You have to have a team full of shooters. We have a team full of rim runners that can’t shoot.
(11-30-2020, 08:02 PM)T-CATS Wrote: KY 21 turnovers
KY missed 13 layups out of 25 chances
KY 0-10 from 3
KY 5 assists 0 in the 2nd half
CAL hasn’t changed his style of play as the game has evolved. You have to have a team full of shooters. We have a team full of rim runners that can’t shoot.

I think we still got a chance to be a shooting team. Allen who was with us last year can stroke it from anywhere, I could definitely see him getting more minutes if others guys don't start shooting well.
#BBFL
Cal is the most underachieving coach in history for the amount of talent he has had. That's just the truth, all the #1 ranked classes and one title. He pushes them out the door after one year, whether they're ready or no so he can recruit some more , to feed his ego. We are just a D league team for the NBA. Sorry just stating the obvious
(11-30-2020, 09:53 PM)jax Wrote: Cal is the most underachieving coach in history for the amount of talent he has had. That's just the truth, all the #1 ranked classes and one title.  He pushes them out the door after one year, whether they're ready or no so he can recruit some more , to feed his ego.  We are just a D league team for the NBA.  Sorry just stating the obvious

I don't think anyone disagrees with you on this site.  But Cal has had us a in lot of seasons where we are right there and I agree that we should have more trophies in the case but I grew up with Billy Gillispie so I don't know anything other than Cal and how we've been with him.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jax
(11-30-2020, 09:53 PM)jax Wrote: Cal is the most underachieving coach in history for the amount of talent he has had. That's just the truth, all the #1 ranked classes and one title.  He pushes them out the door after one year, whether they're ready or no so he can recruit some more , to feed his ego.  We are just a D league team for the NBA.  Sorry just stating the obvious
let me add to this,the reason why Mitch or anyone else say anything about his under performing is because he gets so many people in the NBA and they give alot of money back to the school
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuppett777's post:
  • jax
(11-30-2020, 11:25 PM)cuppett777 Wrote:
let me add to this,the reason why Mitch or anyone else say anything about his under performing is because he gets so many people in the NBA and they give alot of money back to the school

Bingo times 100 million. Cal got that lifetime contract for a reason!
#BBFL
Five star rankings mean nothing when you make it to the DI level. Hope the Cats can put it all together and have a good run in the end. But if they keep this up, we may all be wishing for a shortened season.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(12-01-2020, 04:46 PM)CovidSucks Wrote: Five star rankings mean nothing when you make it to the DI level.  Hope the Cats can put it all together and have a good run in the end.  But if they keep this up, we may all be wishing for a shortened season.
I think tonight is very telling of how the season will go. 

If we come out and roll over again and get our belly rubbed then the season could be a drag. But if we come out and play really well and not win, but just play a great game,  then we might have something.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Poseidon