Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen County @ Franklin County 12/4
Don't know anything about Allen County ? Who can help?
Franklin County 56
Allen County Scottsville 07......maybe
I don't know much about them, but they don't have a good win really on the season.

The have three really good backs who get even carries and then one receiver that catches a lot of their passes. But the QB only has 8 passing TDs on the season.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Flyers had made a believer out of me. They win by 18
Flyers by 27!
I’ll take the Flyers big
Franklin County big.. possible running clock.
Boy last week, no one had love for the Flyers, now all the sudden we running clocks... I hope the Flyers don't let any of this fair weather fan hype go to their heads...
I thought Franklin Co would win last week and I think they will win this week as well. Underrated team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister D's post:
  • FCSPY
(11-30-2020, 01:23 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Boy last week, no one had love for the Flyers, now all the sudden we running clocks... I hope the Flyers don't let any of this fair weather fan hype go to their heads...

I pick Franklin County over central last week in pick’em contest. Boom!!
Why is this game postponed???
Allen Co. has a coach positive for COVID. Is what I was told
(12-04-2020, 10:26 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Allen Co.  has a coach positive for COVID. Is what I was told

So did the teams get to the fields and then it was postponed?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Franklin County Head Coach posted on twitter the game was ''tentaviley" scheduled for tomorrow night at 7:30

So I don't know what's going on
#BBFL
Not sure how it all went down just word I'm getting from parents, I hope this game is not played, I'd hate to see someone's season end this late because of COVID and not settled on the field.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Jack Lambert
FRANLIN COUNTY BIG.
FRANKLIN COUNTY-34
ALLEN COUNTY- SCOTTSVILLE- 6
@HLpreps on Twitter just posted that this game will take place today at 7:30.

Happy to hear!
#BBFL
(12-05-2020, 03:26 PM)Spud6 Wrote: @HLpreps on Twitter just posted that this game will take place today at 7:30.

Happy to hear!
Agreed.  Does anyone have a stream for this game?
(12-05-2020, 05:33 PM)Elliot Stabler Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 03:26 PM)Spud6 Wrote: @HLpreps on Twitter just posted that this game will take place today at 7:30.

Happy to hear!
Agreed.  Does anyone have a stream for this game?

If you have Facebook 

Frankfort Plant Board Facebook page will have it live
#BBFL