Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Playoff Discussion
Who do you all have right now in the CFB playoffs?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This is who think gets in. I think Clemson and Alabama are AGAIN the two best teams. I think Alabama will win defeat Florida in the SEC title game. I think Clemson will beat Notre Dame in their rematch to.win the ACC. I think Ohio State will beat Michigan and will win the Big 10. I think Notre Dame will slide into the 4th spot after their loss to Clemson. Some may argue Texas A&M should get that spot, but Notre Dame probably deserves it as long as they aren't embarrassed by Clemson considering they did defeated Clemson earlier in the season even though Trevor Lawerence didn't play. Just my opinion.

Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
Notre Dame
After the conference championship games yesterday,I would go with:
Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
Texas A&M

My argument for A&M is that they are riding a 7 game winning streak. They have beaten Florida headed to head. Their only loss is to Alabama. Notre Dame just got dominated by Clemson. Considering all those things, I would go with A&M.
After Saturdays games:
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
Does Notre Dame and Ohio State deserve to be in final four? No. People hang their hat on that ND beat Clemson earlier this year. They never mention that Clemson was missing Trevor Lawrence and several starters on defense were out. The game still went to double overtime. The whole nation saw what happened to ND with Clemson full strength.
The only game OSU looked good was Michigan State. They are horrible. OSU does not belong in the final four either.
Bottom line ND and OSU are going to be in the playoffs because of brand name. People will watch them creating more ratings and more $$$$$.
It really doesn't matter who last 2 are, Alabama and Clemson will blow them out in the semifinals.
I would put Texas A&M and Cincinnati as the last two.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it’s a lock that the top three in order will be Alabama, Clemson and Ohio St. I think Notre Dame gets the 4th spot just on their brand name. I’d give it to A&M if it was just my choice.
Honestly I think they should expand it