Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calpreps/Maxpreps
24 games last weekend. Calpreps computer went 21-3 straight up.

Massey computer went 22-2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iam4thecats's post:
  • Westside
Much more accurate than normal. Games generally get very tight in 3rd round.
(12-09-2020, 11:09 AM)E's Army Wrote: Much more accurate than normal. Games generally get very tight in 3rd round.
I think Julian making people play in district the first 2 rounds made the 3rd round different than in most years. The playoffs are supposed to "generally" get more difficult each week. That is not the case when LCA goes from defending state champ Somerset to a running clock on Metcalfe.
This week both Calpreps and Massey went 9-3. Interestingly they both lost different games. The only one they had in common was Douglass.
What games did it miss?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-14-2020, 02:37 PM)Spud6 Wrote: What games did it miss?
Calpreps missed
Douglass
Johnson Central
CAL

Massey missed
Douglass
Johson Central
Cov Cath

I guess I glanced at it wrong the first time. Only 1 game different.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iam4thecats's post:
  • Spud6
What's their picks for the state championship games?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Paintsville
LCA
Ashland
Boyle
BG
Trinity
Appears they agree on all 6 games.
[-] The following 2 users Like Iam4thecats's post:
  • Spud6, T-CATS
Interesting let’s see how they do in the title games.
I want to clarify my thread title. Calpreps and maxpreps is the same thing. The 2nd computer is the Massey computer ratings not maxpreps.
5-1 this weekend with the loss in OT
(12-20-2020, 12:26 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: 5-1 this weekend with the loss in OT
With high school goalpost they would have gone 6-0.
I didn't hear the Beechwood kicker complaining when he made his field goal ... :.. :.. :.. :.. :..
[-] The following 2 users Like KentuckyHillBilly5321's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Hatz
(12-21-2020, 11:22 AM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote: I didn't hear the Beechwood kicker complaining when he made his field goal ... :.. :.. :.. :.. :..
Nobody complained about the field goal post.  The comment was that if it was High School field goal posts that it would have been good and Maxpreps would have at all 6 games right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel50's post:
  • Rebel55