Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ND vs Kentucky
well i know it is early but i am not liking this team at all.
What time is the game today? Sad that I am even asking that...
(12-12-2020, 02:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: What time is the game today?  Sad that I am even asking that...

Not sure when it started, not watching it, just checked the score it was 46-26 ND with a little more than a minute to go in the first half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-12-2020, 02:54 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 02:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: What time is the game today?  Sad that I am even asking that...

Not sure when it started, not watching it, just checked the score it was 46-26 ND with a little more than a minute to go in the first half.

Thanks Jarons. Glad I'm missing it.  "One & Done" forever, baby!   Capital "A"  for Awful.
53-49 ND 7:43 left in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, safe to say I think all these guys will be 2-3 year guys unless the g league comes calling no NBA team would draft any of them as of now lol still a lot of work to do but its a long season. Anybody remember the year of josh harrolson? KY sucked that year too, then jorts went off in the tourney and led ky to a final four. It sucks to watch them lose but this team can learn to win eventually. I hope
who cares if they stay. They have no pride and no heart. Only a bunch of social justice warriors. Hey Cal we got your car packed for you. They would love you in NY or NJ