Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame 64 Kentucky 63
We made a good push at the end but 1-4 is still 1-4 for Kentucky
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Looks like UK may go through what UNC went though last season.
We showed a little hope there late in the second half. Maybe we build on that this week with 3 a days at Camp Cal
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-13-2020, 10:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote: We showed a little hope there late in the second half.  Maybe we build on that this week with 3 a days at Camp Cal
I sure hope no NBA team lures Coach Calipari away from UK. Maybe the school should sign him to a new contract just to make sure that he doesn't get tempted to jump ship for a more lucrative contract.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Spud6
So so YOUNG, everything came so easy in High School, you didn’t even have to play each time down the floor, especially on defense, so many times to rest, now it is a full effort that is demanded in order to WIN, wow how long does that take to learn, no examples from older leadership, it is all on each of these young freshmen, they can do it, they can adapt, but will they, can they do what is demanded, success or failure is going to appear, all we can do is support them, and encourage them??