Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU 37 (6)Florida 34
LSU goes on the road and takes down the Gators.  This kind of makes the SEC Championship game even more anticlimactic.
I missed the shoe throw. I fell asleep just a couple of minutes before it happened. What led to that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-13-2020, 11:02 AM)Jarons Wrote: I missed the shoe throw. I fell asleep just a couple of minutes before it happened.  What led to that?

Idk what led to it. I think the defender when he tackled him it just got knocked off his foot. Then #3 just picked the shoe up and threw it 20 yards. One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It basically cost Florida the game. Not as funny as the peeing dog from Ole Miss-Miss. St. last year, but maybe even more costly.
I'm glad they lost. Seeing Florida lose is almost as good as spraying a butt crack itch with hot water. Just feels better
[-] The following 2 users Like Oledad92's post:
  • Jarons, Spud6
(12-14-2020, 10:22 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: I'm glad they lost. Seeing Florida lose is almost as good as spraying a butt crack itch with hot water. Just feels better

Post of the year!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]