Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Clemson and Notre Dame Both make the College Football Playoffs?
With Clemson and Notre Dame facing each other in the ACC Championship, would you place them both in the CFP regardless of the outcome?  Notre Dame is ranked #2 going into the game with Clemson being ranked #3.  What are your thoughts?
I would almost say treat the ACC championship game as a playoff game and the loser is out, but then again I think both teams are better than Texas A&M who is currently sitting at #5. I say take the four best teams in the country for the CFP, so I would take them both along with Bama and Ohio State IF they beat Northwestern in the Big 10 Championship game.
I expect Clemson to win. If not, it would be two losses for Clemson, both to Notre Dame, so that would be verrrry interesting. Like you, I think Clemson is definitely one of the top four. I think they still get in, UNLESS Notre Dame blows them out, which seems highly unlikely.
Clemson shouldn’t if they lost again to Notre Dame. But if they let Iowa State in with 2 wins then I’d be pissed. But if they put Texas A&M in I wouldn’t be bothered.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If Clemson wins, and I think they will, then ND should still get in. The only team I take issue with in the top 4 right now is Ohio State. They've played one good team (IU) and only 5 games. I think A&M has earned a shot over them
If Clemson loses they are out...