Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 38 Kentucky County Day 7 (Class A Championship)
Bluebird are u saying Matney wouldn’t let Chirico use his field to prepare for State finals? If so, that’s a straight up prick in my book. Chirico would not treat anybody like that!!!! But there is a major difference between these 2 men IMO!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Budsqueezer's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Tigerloyalty
Some of you on here are so damn stupid. Here we just won a state championship and you’re on here getting your shorts in a wad and trying to stir up shit over not being able to use of our main rivals field. Who cares that we didn’t use their field? Some of you need to really check yourselves and get a damn clue. I don’t want anything they have to offer and this is coming from a true Paintsville Tiger not one that transferred in from the county like some of you have that’s stirring the crap.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ralph Furley's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
We could try to explain pride and other noble words to you, but it would be a waste of energy. You want to devalue a state championship, just go away with that nonsense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
JC needed a game...so what!! Paintsville did what best prepared them to win a state championship. Guess what, it worked. Go troll somewhere else.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josiewales's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Probably ought to get back on the topic of the thread. The kids did a nice job staying focused this season, when losing focus would have been so easy to do. Have to give the coaching staff some credit, as well as your seniors. Nice execution all game long by the Tiger playmakers with excellent ball control. I bleed black and gold, but, I know alot of really good young men on that Tiger squad and they deserve the fruits of this victory.
[-] The following 2 users Like DropBack's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Josiewales
Guys, let's try to keep things civil.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(12-23-2020, 12:32 AM)DropBack Wrote: Probably ought to get back on the topic of the thread.  The kids did a nice job staying focused this season, when losing focus would have been so easy to do. Have to give the coaching staff some credit, as well as your seniors. Nice execution all game long by the Tiger playmakers with excellent ball control. I bleed black and gold, but, I know alot of really good young men on that Tiger squad and they deserve the fruits of this victory.
Absolutely DB. There was a LOT of Hardwork that went into this State Title. Going to miss these seniors! Has to be a great feeling for them going out the exact way they dreamed of going out!
Some things never change I see. Every year you see people crying about this same subject. Funny thing is, I've seen people on this very sight do a complete 360 on their view of transfers. When their team is down and struggling it's the worst crime ever. When their team is winning and benefiting from it...."crickets" and end up defending it.....ain't it funny how that works. End of the day, this is still a free country last I checked and a kid and their parents have a right to go to whatever school and play for whatever coach they please. Paintsville has been a program on the rise for several years now with a top notch coaching staff and been sending kids to play on Saturdays and everyone has taken notice. If you had a kid with some talent playing on team A with a mediocre coaching staff getting mediocre results consistently for years, but all of a sudden the coach on team B next door builds a strong program, your going to put your kid on team B where he has a chance to shine with a staff who will make him better and prepare him for the next level and a bonus of actually going deep into a season and winning something....if you don' t chose team B your silly. If a football team is losing talent then their doing something wrong. Kids and their parents very rarely leave when they feel they have the right coach and they see improvement year after year and any light at all down the tunnel. If you've been struggling consistently for multiple years to the point that your losing kids to another team then it might just be time for some moves and change on your end. Nothing stops the bleeding of losing talent quicker then a coach with a winning background who demands respect and can change everyone's outlook of the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Do-double-gg's post:
  • Blue_Bird96