Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CYBERWAR
The US is under large scale attack.

This morning Gen Jack Keane reported a broad swath of US Federal Agencies, various Wall Street Companyies, and the US electrical grid's security systems had been bypassed by Russia via regular computer software updates. General Mike Flynn just reported Russia and China perpetrated a full scale attack on the US using the Solar Winds IT Management Software Program which manages and protects (and makes automatic updates), the troves of sensitive information, all US military secrets, and the workings of US Agencies. We have no idea how extensive the invasion, nor do we know to what extent our defensive readiness posture has been compromised, or how many defensive systems we even have control of."  -- Lou Dobbs

Gen Keane said this invasion into US cyberspace has been ongoing at least since March of this year, but others say it could have been going on for years. No wonder China was able to duplicate our 5th generation fighter aircraft in near real time!! Gen Flynn said further, that basically with the access our two major geopolitical foes have thanks to malware inserted into Solar Winds Management software,  they have had the "keys to the vault" now for the past year and likely longer. Which means they have unfettered access to our most protected systems, military strategies and technological secrets. Not to mention the fact that today, we received proof from foreign entities friendly to the US of foreign interference in the 2020 election.

Joe Biden says a "rising China is good for the US." The Quote -- “A rising China is a positive, positive development, not only for China but for America and the world writ large,” Biden said in 2011 after returning to the U.S. from one such trip.
https://time.com/5894324/trump-biden-china-debates/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So your shot is on the guy who ain’t president yet, but ignore the guy who’s failed administration let this happen.

Ok...
(12-18-2020, 09:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So your shot is on the guy who ain’t president yet, but ignore the guy who’s failed administration let this happen. 

Ok...

So your shot is to defend the guy who is on record, in deed and in word as I just quoted, extolling the virtues of a rising China? Rather than the guy who is on record, 6 years worth of unwavering record BTW, warning the US about the threat that China poses. Wish I had bet on that horse.

President Trump works at the White House, not the recently and ongoing hacked US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency among many others mentioned. The agency BTW whose sole responsibility it is to defend the land against cyber attack, infiltration or invasion of the sort we are presently suffering. And what was their written response to all of this? They attackers are using methods of which we are unaware, they said in a nutshell. Please. Further, the President is betrayed regularly by the very intel and in some cases, hand picked military personnel which are sworn to serve their country to the death and whom are particularly pledged in faithful and diligent service to the President.

You need to do the right thing for a change and register as a foreign agent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-18-2020, 09:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So your shot is on the guy who ain’t president yet, but ignore the guy who’s failed administration let this happen. 

Ok...

Surprised?    If the guy's not quoting the Apostle Paul, he's quoting Lou Dobbs.  Neither one of those dudes is a particularly reliable source.
(12-18-2020, 10:30 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Ok...

Surprised?    If the guy's not quoting the Apostle Paul, he's quoting Lou Dobbs.  Neither one of those dudes is a particularly reliable source.

How about the Apostle John for a change of pace then?
Rev Chapter 16 (KJV)
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Now this admittedly is directed specifically to the nation Israel which has fallen under similar judgment for forsaking God. But the US is in the exact same boat, maybe even worse. The passage speaks of the kings of the east, as in China and other Asian block countries. God protected the United States for the longest time, even long after she had turned her back on Him. But now it looks as if His long suffering patience in abiding the slaughter of the innocents and men writing laws in contravention to His own have brought that patience to an end. How's your mandarin?

I mentioned Biden because China made tremendous strides during the eight year Obama tenure. And Uncle Joe was the US point man assigned to issues dealing with China. The Obama administration called China's hand on exactly nothing. “A rising China is a positive, positive development, not only for China but for America and the world writ large,” Biden said in 2011 after returning to the U.S. from one such trip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-18-2020, 08:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The US is under large scale attack.

This morning Gen Jack Keane reported a broad swath of US Federal Agencies, various Wall Street Companyies, and the US electrical grid's security systems had been bypassed by Russia via regular computer software updates. General Mike Flynn just reported Russia and China perpetrated a full scale attack on the US using the Solar Winds IT Management Software Program which manages and protects (and makes automatic updates), the troves of sensitive information, all US military secrets, and the workings of US Agencies. We have no idea how extensive the invasion, nor do we know to what extent our defensive readiness posture has been compromised, or how many defensive systems we even have control of."  -- Lou Dobbs

Gen Keane said this invasion into US cyberspace has been ongoing at least since March of this year, but others say it could have been going on for years. No wonder China was able to duplicate our 5th generation fighter aircraft in near real time!! Gen Flynn said further, that basically with the access our two major geopolitical foes have thanks to malware inserted into Solar Winds Management software,  they have had the "keys to the vault" now for the past year and likely longer. Which means they have unfettered access to our most protected systems, military strategies and technological secrets. Not to mention the fact that today, we received proof from foreign entities friendly to the US of foreign interference in the 2020 election.

Joe Biden says a "rising China is good for the US." The Quote -- “A rising China is a positive, positive development, not only for China but for America and the world writ large,” Biden said in 2011 after returning to the U.S. from one such trip.
I can't believe you are blaming President Elect Biden for your Dear Leader's failures unbelievable

This is what you get after 4 years of the most dereliction of duty by any president we have ever had
Anybody who defended Hillary Clinton for setting up a email server in her home and storing classified documents on it should probably sit this one out. Hillary should still be in prison for deliberately undermining this nation's security. 

The best cyber security measures possible cannot overcome severe, widespread insider threats. It is extremely important that the people who have the keys to classified data and computer networks are not sleeping with the enemy - either literally or figuratively.
(12-19-2020, 11:21 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Anybody who defended Hillary Clinton for setting up a email server in her home and storing classified documents on it should probably sit this one out. Hillary should still be in prison for deliberately undermining this nation's security. 

The best cyber security measures possible cannot overcome severe, widespread insider threats. It is extremely important that the people who have the keys to classified data and computer networks are not sleeping with the enemy - either literally or figuratively.
I am happy that you have finally admitted that your Dear Leader has been sleeping with the enemy thank you

After all the money we spend on national defense this is a disaster
(12-19-2020, 11:39 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:21 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Anybody who defended Hillary Clinton for setting up a email server in her home and storing classified documents on it should probably sit this one out. Hillary should still be in prison for deliberately undermining this nation's security. 

I am happy that you have finally admitted that your Dear Leader has been sleeping with the enemy thank you

After all the money we spend on national defense this is a disaster
More nonsense from one of the residence chuckleheads. Do you know the name and party affiliation of the man who Nancy Pelosi appointed to the House Intelligence Committee after learning that he was sleeping with a Chinese spy? Do you know the name and party affiliation of the U.S. Senator whose driver was a Chinese spy for many years? I am pretty sure that there are Republicans who have also been compromised by foreign spies but Donald Trump is not one of them. 

Nobody who voted for Joe Biden should be criticizing Trump over national security breaches. The Hunter Biden laptop made it very obvious that Joe Biden is personally one of the greatest security risks ever elected to public office. As a private citizen, he would never be able to obtain any type of security clearance.

Take your anti-American attitude to some country where it would be more welcome. Iran and North Korea would be glad to put you to work.
Once again a bunch of WHAT IFS
Your Dear Leader has been a total disaster
Our national security has been compromised under your Dear Leader's watch
Over 320,000 dead americans have died from the Trump Flu under your Dear Leader's watch
Over 20 million americans unemployed under your Dear Leader's watch
Over 8 trillion dollars of more debt under your Dear Leader's watch
The resistance party under your Dear Leader's watch is attempting a coup
You just can't make this stuff up
Main thing is we can not let this happen again
(12-19-2020, 12:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Once again a bunch of WHAT IFS
Over 320,000 dead americans have died from the Trump Flu under your Dear Leader's watch
You're right about one thing. You can't make that stuff up. You just copy and paste it from other people who hate my country and make things up.
(12-19-2020, 12:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 12:19 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Once again a bunch of WHAT IFS
You're right about one thing. You can't make that stuff up. You just copy and paste it from other people who hate my country and make things up.

LOL,  you buzzed the tower Hoot but but the controller thinks he's watching an airshow. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-19-2020, 10:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 08:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The US is under large scale attack.

I can't believe you are blaming President Elect Biden for your Dear Leader's failures unbelievable

This is what you get after 4 years of the most dereliction of duty by any president we have ever had

Understand one thing vector. I don't respond to your absurdities much because I know more than one person comments on your account. Your juvenile trolling and anti-American tripe is neither clever nor effective.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Understand one thing vector. I don't respond to your absurdities much because I know more than one person comments on your account. Your juvenile trolling and anti-American tripe is neither clever nor effective.

Here we go again if you can't defend the facts about your Dear Leader then spin spin
Oh no.
We were all wrong. Trump has set us all straight this morning. This isn’t important and China was guilty of this unimportant hack.

Hoot and TRT now you know the truth. Defend Dear Leader.
They can't without being liars
(12-19-2020, 02:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Oh no. 
We were all wrong. Trump has set us all straight this morning. This isn’t important and China was guilty of this unimportant hack.

There was a time on here when I contended often to the affect that America needs both political parties to maintain balance. Then my worst suspicions were eclipsed and the Dem's evil plan to neuter the Republican Party was realized.

America is comprised of 350 million free and equal people. According to the Constitution all of those people deserve equal representation, something MR Trump took seriously and provided. Certainly the 64 million people who elected MR Trump deserved a government led by their choice. That didn't happen and rather than experiencing the well deserved shame of it, the left have reveled in the resistance the entirety of the past 4 years. But beginning with the Obama regime, the Dems were the ones who splintered and fractured the domestic tranquillity of the American people in their attempts to manipulate the vote on racial grounds which did not even exist. You've lied and misrepresented the true circumstances to that end and frankly though your tired act has been mind numbingly consistent, it is no more true now than it was at the outset.

This whole historically unfortunate affair with 'the resistance' has not taken on one shred of legitimacy over the course of time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-19-2020, 03:21 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

There was a time on here when I contended often to the affect that America needs both political parties to maintain balance. Then my worst suspicions were eclipsed and the Dem's evil plan to neuter the Republican Party was realized.

America is comprised of 350 million free and equal people according to the Constitution. All of those people deserve equal representation, something MR Trump took seriously and provided. Certainly the 64 million people who elected MR Trump deserved a government led by their choice. That didn't happen and rather than experiencing the well deserved shame of it, the left have reveled in the resistance the entirety of the past 4 years. But beginning with the Obama regime, the Dems were the ones who splintered and fractured the domestic tranquillity of the American people in their attempts to manipulate the vote on racial grounds which did not even exist. You've lied and misrepresented the true circumstances to that end and frankly though your tired act has been mind numbingly consistent, it is no more true now than it was at the outset.

This whole historically unfortunate affair with 'the resistance' has not taken on one shred of legitimacy over the course of time.
I have had my fill of these trolls, TRT. I will not responding to CardFan1 and vector again. I do not really believe that we have a serious liberal participating in this thread. They are as fake as the Joe Biden campaign.
America is comprised of 350 million free and equal people. According to the Constitution all of those people deserve equal representation, something MR Trump took seriously and provided. Certainly the 64 million people who elected MR Trump deserved a government led by their choice. That didn't happen and rather than experiencing the well deserved shame of it, the left have reveled in the resistance the entirety of the past 4 years. But beginning with the Obama regime, the Dems were the ones who splintered and fractured the domestic tranquillity of the American people in their attempts to manipulate the vote on racial grounds which did not even exist. You've lied and misrepresented the true circumstances to that end and frankly though your tired act has been mind numbingly consistent, it is no more true now than it was at the outset.

What about the 71 million people who decided to fire the Dear Leader ?

I have had my fill of these trolls, TRT. I will not responding to CardFan1 and vector again. I do not really believe that we have a serious liberal participating in this thread. They are as fake as the Joe Biden campaign.

Can't defend the Dear Leader just run off

serious liberal

I guess you want someone who would agree with you and TRT and all of your lies
(12-19-2020, 03:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote: America is comprised of 350 million free and equal people. According to the Constitution all of those people deserve equal representation, something MR Trump took seriously and provided. Certainly the 64 million people who elected MR Trump deserved a government led by their choice. That didn't happen and rather than experiencing the well deserved shame of it, the left have reveled in the resistance the entirety of the past 4 years. But beginning with the Obama regime, the Dems were the ones who splintered and fractured the domestic tranquillity of the American people in their attempts to manipulate the vote on racial grounds which did not even exist. You've lied and misrepresented the true circumstances to that end and frankly though your tired act has been mind numbingly consistent, it is no more true now than it was at the outset.

What about the 71 million people who decided to fire the Dear Leader ?

Surely one of the munchkins there can figure out how the quote function works vector. You all need to get together and concentrate.

So you want the conservatives to fall in line even though your side not only wouldn't do so, but actively prosecuted the resistance effort huh? There wasn't any 81 million people voting for Biden. Some day the real number will come out, but the water level is now lapping on the deck boards up on the bow. Let the celebration roll!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nancy Pelosi should be spending her retirement years in a prison cell.

(12-19-2020, 03:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

America is comprised of 350 million free and equal people according to the Constitution. All of those people deserve equal representation, something MR Trump took seriously and provided. Certainly the 64 million people who elected MR Trump deserved a government led by their choice. That didn't happen and rather than experiencing the well deserved shame of it, the left have reveled in the resistance the entirety of the past 4 years. But beginning with the Obama regime, the Dems were the ones who splintered and fractured the domestic tranquillity of the American people in their attempts to manipulate the vote on racial grounds which did not even exist. You've lied and misrepresented the true circumstances to that end and frankly though your tired act has been mind numbingly consistent, it is no more true now than it was at the outset.

I agree. Even though they're trolls they have served a purpose. In using the tactic of getting nasty of course, they hope to goad the lucid minded folks on here into saying something that makes them look bad, undermining the validity of the truths they point out and their point of view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-19-2020, 03:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I agree. Even though they're trolls they have served a purpose. In using the tactic of getting nasty of course, they hope to goad the lucid minded folks on here into saying something that makes them look bad, undermining the validity of the truths they point out and their point of view.
That's been the way that I have rationalized feeding the trolls in the past but I have decided that they have no trouble making themselves look stupid without my help.
(12-19-2020, 03:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

More projection ...

What the hell does any of that have to do with Trump giving the Russians a pass on a cyberattack that happened on his watch?  

One last whine about how none of this is Trump’s fault? 
Who am kidding this will not be the last...it will get worse when they cuff him and stuff him. 

I guarantee if Biden screws up this many times you’ll be calling him out.  No way in hell will Trumpers say “well, we did spend 2 months challenging his election and obstructing his transition, so the guy deserves a break.”
That's all Hooter and TRT know if someone confronts them with the FACTS change the subject or start crying somebody has called them out for what it is
(12-19-2020, 06:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

What the hell does any of that have to do with Trump giving the Russians a pass on a cyberattack that happened on his watch?  

One last whine about how none of this is Trump’s fault? 
Who am kidding this will not be the last...it will get worse when they cuff him and stuff him. 

I guarantee if Biden screws up this many times you’ll be calling him out.  No way in hell will Trumpers say “well, we did spend 2 months challenging his election and obstructing his transition, so the guy deserves a break.”

I didn't hear him give anybody any pass on anything. Lou Dobbs had already stated that Russia and China were the likely participants and I mentioned that in the thread starter. I did hear something about retribution. The President isn't responsible for keeping cyber-infiltration in check, that is the responsibility of the US intelligence community and they were sound asleep. But in view of your less than laudable batting average on here I will stop short of bowing to this most recent proclamation of victory on your part, and just wait for the real version to unfold but thanks anyway.

On the back end of the rather unremarkable video you posted I did however hear Joe prioritizing climate control and proclaiming his own victory over COVID even though there are 5 vaccines coming to bear on which he had zero impact. What a powerful rebuke to Xi and Putin! But climate control would be his administration's number one priority and as in the past, that fact has them terrified. And right now I can just see all the solar powered tractors out there tilling America's fertile fields, and I can see the fleets of battery powered semis silently trucking food aplenty to stores where it will be free for the taking. Oh but there was something I read about a Pale Horse. Modern civilization cannot exist apart from dependence on fossil fuels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So Russia did it but not a word from TRUMP... TREASON!!!
(12-20-2020, 01:38 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: So Russia did it but not a word from TRUMP... TREASON!!!

I don't think the Orange Menace has criticized Russia or Putin a single time in his four year reign of terror in the Oval Office.
The President isn't responsible for keeping cyber-infiltration in check,

Then just explain what is he responsible for ?
I do know if something good happens dam if he doesn't come out takes credit for it