Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
(02-06-2021, 07:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I just find it staggering and almost demoralizing how badly the internet nd social media has misinformed and even radicalized otherwise sane and intelligent people with fake stories, loony conspiracies,  and outright lies.
I share your opinion. How else can one explain the election of a traitor who failed to conduct a campaign?

I can explain it to you in three words:  Donald John Trump .  Biden received  81+ millions votes(and make no mistake 81 million voters voted for him) because Trump was so disliked by so many people.  Had the GOP nominee been anyone other than the deplorable Don, I don't know that Biden would have gotten that many votes. Hell, maybe a Kasich, Romney , Jeb, or Sasse  would have even won, or come very close to winning. Biden probably got a few million votes just because of who was opposing him. 

Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle that says "entities should not be multiplied without necessity."  In simplest terms that means the simplest explanation is usually the right one.  The simplest explanation, Hoot, for Joe Biden getting  81, 281,502 votes is not that there was some elaborate conspiracy involving China or some widespread vote stealing machinery involving Dominion.  Friar William of Ockham had the answer  700 years ago:  Biden won and received all those votes because DJT was so damned disliked.
Biden did not win the election. Occam's razor suggests that a feeble man who suffers from dementia did not receive more votes than any American presidential candidate in history. The evidence that Trump is overwhelmingly more popular than Biden is all around you. As much as you want your claim that Biden received a gazillion votes, you must have some doubt of the veracity of that claim. You are not a stupid man and the fact that Biden is incapable of filling a small parking lot to listen to him speak must suggest that you could be mistaken about the election results.

I like your passion for what you believe to be true, Mr. Gibson, but I just haven't seen anything close to reliable that proves there was enough fraud to reverse a 7 million vote margin. Lindsey Graham was one of Trump's biggest allies for four years and he finally stated the Biden won and won legitimately.  Graham said he asked for just ten cases of fraud out of the many tens of  thousands that were rumored. He said he was not presented with a single case. Months before the election when he began to foresee his losing the election, Trump started the dog whistles of widespread voter fraud .  Had he not started his misinformation campaign, there would have been very little false information propagated about election rigging. Whatever Trump says, his followers believe it to be true. Ironically, very little that has ever come out of his mouth in 74 years has been true.
I've never found Lindsey Graham to be a reliable source. I despised John McCain, who was one of the most corrupt U.S. Senators of my lifetime, and Graham was McCain's lapdog until the day he died. When the going gets tough, Graham reverts to the media whore that McCain trained.

My opinion about the rigged election is not based on anything that Trump has said. The evidence was filed in various lawsuits but has not been considered in any of them yet. Hopefully, the evidence will be considered in one of the lawsuits that are still pending. Anybody who can read a line graph should be able to recognize that there were some major issues that occurred on election night. The margin that needed to be reversed or proven invalid was not 7 million votes, it was the combined margin of 200,000 to 300,000 votes in only three of six battleground states. 

I believe that Trump would have had a better chance of proving the election was rigged by focusing on how the Dominion voting machines were used to flip votes and count batches of Biden ballots multiple times. The lawsuits that Dominion has filed could blow up in their collective face. Mike Lindell is threatening to sue Dominion and he has the resources to go toe to toe with them in court. He has all but double dog dared Dominion to sue him and nobody has been a bigger critic of Dominion than Lindell has.
(02-06-2021, 07:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I share your opinion. How else can one explain the election of a traitor who failed to conduct a campaign?

I can explain it to you in three words:  Donald John Trump .  Biden received  81+ millions votes(and make no mistake 81 million voters voted for him) because Trump was so disliked by so many people.  Had the GOP nominee been anyone other than the deplorable Don, I don't know that Biden would have gotten that many votes. Hell, maybe a Kasich, Romney , Jeb, or Sasse  would have even won, or come very close to winning. Biden probably got a few million votes just because of who was opposing him. 

Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle that says "entities should not be multiplied without necessity."  In simplest terms that means the simplest explanation is usually the right one.  The simplest explanation, Hoot, for Joe Biden getting  81, 281,502 votes is not that there was some elaborate conspiracy involving China or some widespread vote stealing machinery involving Dominion.  Friar William of Ockham had the answer  700 years ago:  Biden won and received all those votes because DJT was so damned disliked.
Biden did not win the election. Occam's razor suggests that a feeble man who suffers from dementia did not receive more votes than any American presidential candidate in history. The evidence that Trump is overwhelmingly more popular than Biden is all around you. As much as you want your claim that Biden received a gazillion votes, you must have some doubt of the veracity of that claim. You are not a stupid man and the fact that Biden is incapable of filling a small parking lot to listen to him speak must suggest that you could be mistaken about the election results.

I like your passion for what you believe to be true, Mr. Gibson, but I just haven't seen anything close to reliable that proves there was enough fraud to reverse a 7 million vote margin. Lindsey Graham was one of Trump's biggest allies for four years and he finally stated the Biden won and won legitimately.  Graham said he asked for just ten cases of fraud out of the many tens of  thousands that were rumored. He said he was not presented with a single case. Months before the election when he began to foresee his losing the election, Trump started the dog whistles of widespread voter fraud .  Had he not started his misinformation campaign, there would have been very little false information propagated about election rigging. Whatever Trump says, his followers believe it to be true. Ironically, very little that has ever come out of his mouth in 74 years has been true.
I've never found Lindsey Graham to be a reliable source. I despised John McCain, who was one of the most corrupt U.S. Senators of my lifetime, and Graham was McCain's lapdog until the day he died. When the going gets tough, Graham reverts to the media whore that McCain trained.

My opinion about the rigged election is not based on anything that Trump has said. The evidence was filed in various lawsuits but has not been considered in any of them yet. Hopefully, the evidence will be considered in one of the lawsuits that are still pending. Anybody who can read a line graph should be able to recognize that there were some major issues that occurred on election night. The margin that needed to be reversed or proven invalid was not 7 million votes, it was the combined margin of 200,000 to 300,000 votes in only three of six battleground states. 

I believe that Trump would have had a better chance of proving the election was rigged by focusing on how the Dominion voting machines were used to flip votes and count batches of Biden ballots multiple times. The lawsuits that Dominion has filed could blow up in their collective face. Mike Lindell is threatening to sue Dominion and he has the resources to go toe to toe with them in court. He has all but double dog dared Dominion to sue him and nobody has been a bigger critic of Dominion than Lindell has.

Thank you for finally providing a reliable source in the Pillow Guy. You may be on to something after all.   Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-06-2021, 08:04 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I can explain it to you in three words:  Donald John Trump .  Biden received  81+ millions votes(and make no mistake 81 million voters voted for him) because Trump was so disliked by so many people.  Had the GOP nominee been anyone other than the deplorable Don, I don't know that Biden would have gotten that many votes. Hell, maybe a Kasich, Romney , Jeb, or Sasse  would have even won, or come very close to winning. Biden probably got a few million votes just because of who was opposing him. 

Thank you for finally providing a reliable source in the Pillow Guy. You may be on to something after all.   Smile

Holy smokes, Hound, you’re right.  Hooter is parroting mad Mike Lindell.  Big Grin 
Has he been sued yet ?
(02-06-2021, 06:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I can explain it to you in three words:  Donald John Trump .  Biden received  81+ millions votes(and make no mistake 81 million voters voted for him) because Trump was so disliked by so many people.  Had the GOP nominee been anyone other than the deplorable Don, I don't know that Biden would have gotten that many votes. Hell, maybe a Kasich, Romney , Jeb, or Sasse  would have even won, or come very close to winning. Biden probably got a few million votes just because of who was opposing him. 

I am sure that you have not bothered to listen to anything Lindell has said or watched the video that he produced. It's much easier to say that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud if you refuse to look at any evidence.  Big Grin
(02-06-2021, 08:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Biden did not win the election. Occam's razor suggests that a feeble man who suffers from dementia did not receive more votes than any American presidential candidate in history. The evidence that Trump is overwhelmingly more popular than Biden is all around you. As much as you want your claim that Biden received a gazillion votes, you must have some doubt of the veracity of that claim. You are not a stupid man and the fact that Biden is incapable of filling a small parking lot to listen to him speak must suggest that you could be mistaken about the election results.

Holy smokes, Hound, you’re right.  Hooter is parroting mad Mike Lindell.  Big Grin 
Has he been sued yet ?
Comrade Cardfan, as I have already explained above, Lindell has not been sued and he has been taunting Dominion at every opportunity. Truth is an absolute defense against libel. Dominion has made many false public claims, including some that are contradicted by its own operating manuals.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow...ing-2021-2

Warning shot for your hero, Hooter. Big Grin

Let’s remember you have spent threads upon thread proclaiming these voting systems don’t have the nards to sue, and they sue and they sue and they sue.
(02-07-2021, 06:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow...ing-2021-2

Warning shot for your hero, Hooter.  Big Grin

Let’s remember you have spent threads upon thread proclaiming these voting systems don’t have the nards to sue, and they sue and they sue and they sue.
Comrade Cardfan, you are the communist version of the Energizer Bunny. I already posted that Lindell has been taunting Dominion and inviting them to sue him. I don't need to hear it from disreputable sources.
Mind still blown that Lindell is the source of knowledge for Hooter.
(02-08-2021, 05:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Mind still blown that Lindell is the source of knowledge for Hooter.
Your mind is blown. Period.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

More Bad news for the Dear EX Leader
(02-08-2021, 07:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Comrade vector, this is just more communist propaganda. The crooked Georgia Secretary of State is not going to be sending President Trump to jail because he did nothing wrong.
(02-08-2021, 08:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 07:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Comrade vector, this is just more communist propaganda. The crooked Georgia Secretary of State is not going to be sending President Trump to jail because he did nothing wrong.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Damn...now Trump is going to jail. Can’t wait to see it.