Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
(12-23-2020, 06:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Dobbs may have aired the piece but his only comment was as Patrick Swayze famously said; "opinions vary."

I didn't hear any retraction of his stated opinions at all. If Dominion sues, and you can bet your season pass to sensitivity training they won't, Powell would have a field day and don't think for one second they don't know that.

You guys are gonna need a good therapist and chiropractor after the all rugs have been pulled from under you.
(12-23-2020, 06:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 06:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Dobbs may have aired the piece but his only comment was as Patrick Swayze famously said; "opinions vary."

I didn't hear any retraction of his stated opinions at all. If Dominion sues, and you can bet your season pass to sensitivity training they won't, Powell would have a field day and don't think for one second they don't know that.

You guys are gonna need a good therapist and chiropractor after the all rugs have been pulled from under you.

Well, I'm sure you have a good therapist to recommend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-23-2020, 07:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 06:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Well, I'm sure you have a good therapist to recommend.
Nothing that I have seen makes me suspect that CF1 could recommend a good therapist. I would look elsewhere for a good referral.
:D Right, Hootie. 

I don’t have one. I’ve made a visit or two to Dr. Daniels over this four years, but that’s about it.

Oh man.

Rudy has now been instructed to avoid the shredder, because the Dominion lawsuit is “imminent.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(12-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin Right, Hootie. 

I don’t have one. I’ve made a visit or two to Dr. Daniels over this four years, but that’s about it.

Oh man.

Rudy has now been instructed to avoid the shredder, because the Dominion lawsuit is “imminent.”
Sure. Dominion is going to sue him any day now. It is more likely that they would sue him than Sidney Powell but I don't think that they want to draw any more negative attention to the company. Destroying potential evidence is never a good idea. All it takes is the discovery of a copy of an incriminating letter or two in somebody else's files and your credibility is shot at trial.

Let me know when Dominion files suit. I will enjoy watching the company go belly up.

Michigan's Secretary of State ordered the destruction of all of the electronic records of the 2020 election. That idiotic act may cost Biden the state of Michigan. Federal law requires election results to be preserved for 22 months following the election. They still have the records from 2016 and 2018 but they reportedly have destroyed records for 2020. Does that sound like it may be a cover up to you?  Big Grin
(12-23-2020, 09:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Oh man.

Sure. Dominion is going to sue him any day now. It is more likely that they would sue him than Sidney Powell but I don't think that they want to draw any more negative attention to the company. Destroying potential evidence is never a good idea. All it takes is the discovery of a copy of an incriminating letter or two in somebody else's files and your credibility is shot at trial.

Let me know when Dominion files suit. I will enjoy watching the company go belly up.

Michigan's Secretary of State ordered the destruction of all of the electronic records of the 2020 election. That idiotic act may cost Biden the state of Michigan. Federal law requires election results to be preserved for 22 months following the election. They still have the records from 2016 and 2018 but they reportedly have destroyed records for 2020. Does that sound like it may be a cover up to you?  Big Grin

They will go belly up if they don’t shut Sidney Powell and the Trump campaign up.  I expect a lawsuit. 

Dang, you do believe everything you’re fed.  A quick search will tell you they delete the electronic rolls every year to protect voter data.  

Manufactured outrage.
(12-23-2020, 10:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Oh man.

They will go belly up if they don’t shut Sidney Powell and the Trump campaign up.  I expect a lawsuit. 

Dang, you do believe everything you’re fed.  A quick search will tell you they delete the electronic rolls every year to protect voter data.  

Manufactured outrage.
The GOP asked for the records to be preserved because of the ongoing dispute. The SoS, a Democrat, insisted on destroying the records and a Michigan judge refused to stop her with a restraining order. As I said, that decision may hand the state over to Trump. If the SoS was interested in a fair process, she would have agreed to preserving the records for possible inspection before January 20.

A Dominion employee has sued Sidney Powell. I suspect that Dominion is paying his legal fees and that the company did not file the suit because they believe that they can avoid discovery. I doubt that ploy will work and the suit will be dropped as soon as a judge issues a subpoena to compel Dominion to cough up records. But like I said, be sure to let me know when Dominion files suit against Powell.
(12-23-2020, 10:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Oh man.

Manufactured outrage.
The GOP asked for the records to be preserved because of the ongoing dispute. The SoS, a Democrat, insisted on destroying the records and a Michigan judge refused to stop her with a restraining order. As I said, that decision may hand the state over to Trump. If the SoS was interested in a fair process, she would have agreed to preserving the records for possible inspection before January 20.

A Dominion employee has sued Sidney Powell. I suspect that Dominion is paying his legal fees and that the company did not file the suit because they believe that they can avoid discovery. I doubt that ploy will work and the suit will be dropped as soon as a judge issues a subpoena to compel Dominion to cough up records. But like I said, be sure to let me know when Dominion files suit against Powell.

Hoot, I hope you don’t gamble. You are never right. You can type 4 paragraphs of nonsense and make it sound decent, but in the end you are always wrong. 

Michigan SOS did the same thing they do every year. 

Powell will be disbarred and her and the Stooges running the Trump Campaign will pay damages to the Dominion worker and Dominion. 

Trump will be in Moscow avoiding the suit. 
Big Grin Big Grin
(12-23-2020, 11:30 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Oh man.

Manufactured outrage.

Hoot, I hope you don’t gamble. You are never right. You can type 4 paragraphs of nonsense and make it sound decent, but in the end you are always wrong. 

Powell will be disbarred and her and the Stooges running the Trump Campaign will pay damages to the Dominion worker and Dominion. 

Big Grin Big Grin
There is not a disputed election every year. So, no the SoS was not simply following an S.O.P. She had options. The ethical thing to have done would have been to agree to preserve the evidence until after the election was finalized. Resisting GOP requests to preserve the records and destroying them makes Democrats look guilty of a cover up because they are guilty of a cover up. But we already know that, from the fact that they covered the windows of the room where votes were counted in Detroit and kicked out the Republican observers.

Dominion has not filed suit, nor will they file suit. If they were going to do so, then it would have already been filed. They are running scared from Powell and Wood.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
https://www.axios.com/dominion-defamatio...dabfa.html

I was told this would never happen.
Buckle up buttercup.
(01-04-2021, 06:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.axios.com/dominion-defamatio...dabfa.html

Buckle up buttercup.
It still hasn't happened. I think that they are still shredding evidence.
It's Time to Start Rewarding WORK instead of Wealth
That's the best slogan i have every heard
we have tried the Wealth Reward last 40 years guess what ?
IT DOESN'T WORK
(01-04-2021, 06:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 06:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.axios.com/dominion-defamatio...dabfa.html

Buckle up buttercup.
It still hasn't happened. I think that they are still shredding evidence.
It’s happening, Chief. Powell will be opening that checkbook. I doubt she is the only one.  

When the false news networks retracted in the heat of this fake crisis that was all that we needed to know.   They scared and didn’t have a leg to stand on. 

Wrong as usual.
(01-04-2021, 06:59 PM)vector#1 Wrote: It's Time to Start Rewarding WORK instead of Wealth
IT DOESN'T WORK
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It's a little late for you and your liberal cohorts to begin living by your newly discovered motto. You all voted for the laziest presidential candidate in history, with 47 years of undistinguished public service, who has still managed to accumulate a net worth of untold millions. You voted for the ultimate lazy millionaire. He is a skimmer who grew rich off of taxpayers.

You are right that voting for wealthy people who never worked for their wealth has not worked out for us. It has worked out great for the Biden family. Biden was even too lazy to run a real campaign.
(01-04-2021, 07:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 06:59 PM)vector#1 Wrote: It's Time to Start Rewarding WORK instead of Wealth
IT DOESN'T WORK
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It's a little late for you and your liberal cohorts to begin living by your newly discovered motto. You all voted for the laziest presidential candidate in history, with 47 years of undistinguished public service, who has still managed to accumulate a net worth of untold millions. You voted for the ultimate lazy millionaire. He is a skimmer who grew rich off of taxpayers.

You are right that voting for wealthy people who never worked for their wealth has not worked out for us. It has worked out great for the Biden family. Biden was even too lazy to run a real campaign.
 I know President Biden has released at least 30 years of his tax returns has anything been found that's illegal ? NO
That's ONE LIE
Has your Dear Leader released any of his tax returns ? NO Could he be the Crooked one My money is on YES
Time To Start Rewarding Work instead of Wealth
And when History has been written your Dear Leader will not only be the laziest but the WORST and most CROOKED president we have ever had
(01-04-2021, 08:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
IT DOESN'T WORK

I know President Biden has released at least 30 years of his tax returns has anything been found that's illegal ? NO
That's ONE LIE
Has your Dear Leader released any of his tax returns ? NO Could he be the Crooked one My money is on YES
And when History has been written your Dear Leader will not only be the laziest but the WORST and most CROOKED president we have ever had
Hunter's emails say that Joe is lying. One of the businesses that the Big Guy and Hunter are engaged in is money laundering. Money launderers generally do not list all of their income on tax returns.

It's not that difficult to accept bribes and kickbacks without the IRS finding out, especially after the Obama administration weaponized the IRS to target conservative groups.
(01-04-2021, 08:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
IT DOESN'T WORK

That's ONE LIE
Hunter's emails say that Joe is lying. One of the businesses that the Big Guy and Hunter are engaged in is money laundering. Money launderers generally do not list all of their income on tax returns.

It's not that difficult to accept bribes and kickbacks without the IRS finding out, especially after the Obama administration weaponized the IRS to target conservative groups.
Money Launder could that be one of the reason that the Dear Leader won't release his tax return ? My money is on YES
IT DOESN'T WORK

That's ONE LIE

damn, Trump knew Biden was a crook had 3 years to send the FBI, IRS, and the full weight of the justice to bring this criminal to heel, but another failure. 
Hell, he didn’t convict HRC and he let Biden off the hook essentially allowing him to steal the election. 

This is his own fault.
(01-04-2021, 09:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
IT DOESN'T WORK

That's ONE LIE

damn, Trump knew Biden was a crook had 3 years to send the FBI, IRS, and the full weight of the justice to bring this criminal to heel, but another failure. 
Hell, he didn’t convict HRC and he let Biden off the hook essentially allowing him to steal the election. 

This is his own fault.
Apparently, Trump does not view the federal government as his dictatorship. This is another argument against your stupid assertion that Trump is an authoritarian. An authoritarian would have ordered his Attorney General and FBI Director to take action against his political enemies. That is what Obama did and it is what Biden and Harris will do if given the chance.
(01-04-2021, 09:02 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
IT DOESN'T WORK

That's ONE LIE

Money Launder could that be one of the reason that the Dear Leader won't release his tax return ? My money is on YES
You know what they say about fools and their money.
(01-04-2021, 09:39 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 07:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It's a little late for you and your liberal cohorts to begin living by your newly discovered motto. You all voted for the laziest presidential candidate in history, with 47 years of undistinguished public service, who has still managed to accumulate a net worth of untold millions. You voted for the ultimate lazy millionaire. He is a skimmer who grew rich off of taxpayers.

That's ONE LIE

This is his own fault.
Apparently, Trump does not view the federal government as his dictatorship. This is another argument against your stupid assertion that Trump is an authoritarian. An authoritarian would have ordered his Attorney General and FBI Director to take action against his political enemies. That is what Obama did and it is what Biden and Harris will do if given the chance.

I fully expect Biden to arrest and prosecute Trump. 

Trump didn’t have the goods. He was impeached trying to leverage Ukraine. Maybe he’s just a dumb criminal. Remedial Authoritarianism Big Grin
(01-04-2021, 07:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It's a little late for you and your liberal cohorts to begin living by your newly discovered motto. You all voted for the laziest presidential candidate in history, with 47 years of undistinguished public service, who has still managed to accumulate a net worth of untold millions. You voted for the ultimate lazy millionaire. He is a skimmer who grew rich off of taxpayers.

That's ONE LIE

This is his own fault.
Trump fired anyone who told him no.
(01-04-2021, 11:30 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:  I know President Biden has released at least 30 years of his tax returns has anything been found that's illegal ? NO
That's ONE LIE

This is his own fault.
Trump fired anyone who told him no.
That is not true. He should have fired far more than he did, especially early in his first term.
https://twitter.com/mattwilstein/status/...79200?s=20

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah

You know, Lou, that should be a clear indicator there is no proof.   Smile

Better shine that retraction up.  

Oh man.

And once again DA you are wrong

Dominion Voting Systems files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against pro-Trump election attorney Sidney Powell (msn.com)

Here you go Hooter

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents...ney-powell
  • Cardfan1
Wish I could like twice! @vector#1
(12-23-2020, 11:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 09:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Sure. Dominion is going to sue him any day now. It is more likely that they would sue him than Sidney Powell but I don't think that they want to draw any more negative attention to the company. Destroying potential evidence is never a good idea. All it takes is the discovery of a copy of an incriminating letter or two in somebody else's files and your credibility is shot at trial.

Michigan's Secretary of State ordered the destruction of all of the electronic records of the 2020 election. That idiotic act may cost Biden the state of Michigan. Federal law requires election results to be preserved for 22 months following the election. They still have the records from 2016 and 2018 but they reportedly have destroyed records for 2020. Does that sound like it may be a cover up to you?  :D

Manufactured outrage.

:D :D
There is not a disputed election every year. So, no the SoS was not simply following an S.O.P. She had options. The ethical thing to have done would have been to agree to preserve the evidence until after the election was finalized. Resisting GOP requests to preserve the records and destroying them makes Democrats look guilty of a cover up because they are guilty of a cover up. But we already know that, from the fact that they covered the windows of the room where votes were counted in Detroit and kicked out the Republican observers.

Dominion has not filed suit, nor will they file suit. If they were going to do so, then it would have already been filed. They are running scared from Powell and Wood.

“Dominion has not filed suit, nor will they file suit. They are running scared from Powell and Wood.” Hmmmm. And on page one of this thread TRT says you can bet your season’s pass to sensitivity training that Dominion won’t file suit. Hmmmmmm...
Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong.”?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cardfan1
And don't forget TRT many times on here said his Dear Leader and Side Kick would serve 12 more years

(01-08-2021, 01:36 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 11:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: They will go belly up if they don’t shut Sidney Powell and the Trump campaign up.  I expect a lawsuit. 

Manufactured outrage.

:D :D

“Dominion has not filed suit, nor will they file suit. They are running scared from Powell and Wood.” Hmmmm. And on page one of this thread TRT says you can bet your season’s pass to sensitivity training that Dominion won’t file suit. Hmmmmmm...
    Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong.”?
They was just waiting for more evidence that's what Smart Lawyers do let them shoot there selves
  • Cardfan1
^^ And the fact that they waited, until this morning to file under the protective auspices of the new administration means nothing I guess?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]