Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
You guess right. Can’t be wrong all the time.
(01-08-2021, 02:39 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: You guess right. Can’t be wrong all the time.

I don't know about that. You certainly manage to push the envelope.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
“I know you are, but what am I?”

:D

Let the groveling and apologizing begin.
(01-08-2021, 04:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: “I know you are,  but what am I?”

Big Grin

Let the groveling and apologizing begin.

LOL, and let Cardfan's plagiaristic and otherwise unoriginal posts continue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...ement.html

More right wing retraction
Lou didn’t retract fast enough.
Cancelled.

This is going to be bad for Faux News.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(02-05-2021, 09:11 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Lou didn’t retract fast enough.
Cancelled.

Need to nail the SOB'S to the wall they are the ones who started the division in this country
Cancelled.

Comrade CardFan, I don't know why you insist on calling Fox News "Faux News." That is so 2019 of you.

Fox News is on your side, Comrade. George Soros and RINO Paul Ryan have made themselves right at home. Dobbs and Bartiromo have conservative fans who will not hesitate to join the conservative FNC boycott. We are the reason that Fox has dropped behind both CNN and MSNBC in the ratings. I am surprised Bartiromo has not left the network already. She is too ethical and honest to bow to the pressure of China Joe's minions.
(02-05-2021, 09:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Cancelled.

Comrade CardFan, I don't know why you insist on calling Fox News "Faux News." That is so 2019 of you.

Fox News is on your side, Comrade. George Soros and RINO Paul Ryan have made themselves right at home. Dobbs and Bartiromo have conservative fans who will not hesitate to join the conservative FNC boycott. We are the reason that Fox has dropped behind both CNN and MSNBC in the ratings.
More lies from the Quooter
(02-05-2021, 09:17 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Cancelled.

Fox News is on your side, Comrade. George Soros and RINO Paul Ryan have made themselves right at home. Dobbs and Bartiromo have conservative fans who will not hesitate to join the conservative FNC boycott. We are the reason that Fox has dropped behind both CNN and MSNBC in the ratings.
More lies from the Quooter
Liar. Are you still unemployed, Comrade vector? You seem to pop up with your dimwitted posts from dawn to well past sunset. 

I hear that China Joe is considering putting thousands more union constructions out of work by canceling additional pipeline projects. China Joe has also grounded NASA to give his CCP masters time to get the upper hand on the U.S. in space. How many union jobs will be lost as a result?
Cancelled.

Fox News is on your side, Comrade. George Soros and RINO Paul Ryan have made themselves right at home. Dobbs and Bartiromo have conservative fans who will not hesitate to join the conservative FNC boycott. We are the reason that Fox has dropped behind both CNN and MSNBC in the ratings. I am surprised Bartiromo has not left the network already. She is too ethical and honest to bow to the pressure of China Joe's minions.
She’s gonna need the money pay that 2.7 billion dollar bill  Big Grin

Hooter, it will always be Faux News.  Always has been and always will be.  It is too bad Fox has had to retract and actually to tell the truth because it sounds like you lost any tether to anything close to reliable news. 

Full internet conspiracy tinfoil time for Hooter.
(02-05-2021, 09:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Cancelled.

Hooter, it will always be Faux News.  Always has been and always will be.  It is too bad Fox has had to retract and actually to tell the truth because it sounds like you lost any tether to anything close to reliable news. 

Comrade CardFan, what you don't realize is that you make it obvious every day that you consume no credible news sources. That is why you have come to believe that other people's opinions are facts. You know nothing about the law or the U.S. Constitution and you reinforce your ignorance in those areas very time that you try to play at lawyering.

For example, you are probably unaware that within the past couple of days, the U.S. Supreme Court has docketed three lawsuits that were filed over the rigged election in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia. No court has heard evidence yet, but there are lawsuits still working their way through the federal courts.
Advertisers were boycotting Dobbs, so Fox had to can his show for financial reasons.
(02-05-2021, 10:31 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Advertisers were boycotting Dobbs, so Fox had to can his show for financial reasons.
I am sure that some advertisers were boycotting Dobbs but the growing influence of Paul Ryan, George Soros, and the younger generation of Murdocks is what has decimated the network. Conservative viewership boosted Fox to the top of the cable news ratings and the departure of most of them have hit their bottom line and ratings hard. The network cannot expect it to be easy selling ad time with such dismal ratings.
(02-05-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Cancelled.

Comrade CardFan, what you don't realize is that you make it obvious every day that you consume no credible news sources. That is why you have come to believe that other people's opinions are facts. You know nothing about the law or the U.S. Constitution and you reinforce your ignorance in those areas very time that you try to play at lawyering.

For example, you are probably unaware that within the past couple of days, the U.S. Supreme Court has docketed three lawsuits that were filed over the rigged election in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia. No court has heard evidence yet, but there are lawsuits still working their way through the federal courts.

Big Grin 

more court cases. Good Gravy.  How many more losses can you take?
(02-06-2021, 12:11 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Cancelled.

Big Grin 

more court cases. Good Gravy.  How many more losses can you take?
I've not lost any court cases, Comrade Cardfan. But every win for Biden and the CCP is a loss for this nation.
Big Grin
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Trump and minions have. They keep this pattern up there will be several wearing orange or writing some big checks.

Man, China is really in your craw right now.
Is this the same China that smashed us in a Trump trade war? 

I’m not sure how business can get any better for them under Joe, but you’re saying it can. Wait and see I guess.

Also “Comrade” in Chinese isn’t what you think it is.  Big Grin
(02-06-2021, 12:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Trump and minions have. They keep this pattern up there will be several wearing orange or writing some big checks.

I’m not sure how business can get any better for them under Joe, but you’re saying it can. Wait and see I guess.

Comrade Cardfan, it is the same China that funneled bribes to Joe Biden through his crackhead son, Hunter. Joe's take was 50 percent of Hunter's "income," according to Hunter.
(02-06-2021, 02:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Comrade Cardfan, it is the same China that funneled bribes to Joe Biden through his crackhead son, Hunter. Joe's take was 50 percent of Hunter's "income," according to Hunter.
Keep on with false allegations and you’ll be in the same spot as old Lou, Hooter.  

Ukraine leaders have started to talk about Rudy’s quixotic quest. Big Grin
(02-06-2021, 04:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Keep on with false allegations and you’ll be in the same spot as old Lou, Hooter.  

Comrade Cardfan, I am just relaying what the smartest man China Joe knows said about our illegitimate president. Crackhead Hunter told his sister that she should be glad that their Pop was not making her fork over half of her income to support the Biden family. Of course, without China Joe, Hunter would have no product to peddle. (That product being China Joe's political influence and favors.)

You really do not seem to understand how the Biden crime family's protection racket works, Comrade Cardfan. With China Joe in the Oval Office, the Ukrainian government will say or do anything to keep the flow of American tax dollars flowing into Kiev.
I just find it staggering and almost demoralizing how badly the internet nd social media has misinformed and even radicalized otherwise sane and intelligent people with fake stories, loony conspiracies,  and outright lies.
(02-06-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I just find it staggering and almost demoralizing how badly the internet nd social media has misinformed and even radicalized otherwise sane and intelligent people with fake stories, loony conspiracies,  and outright lies.
I share your opinion. How else can one explain the election of a traitor who failed to conduct a campaign?
(02-06-2021, 04:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Comrade Cardfan, I am just relaying what the smartest man China Joe knows said about our illegitimate president. Crackhead Hunter told his sister that she should be glad that their Pop was not making her fork over half of her income to support the Biden family. Of course, without China Joe, Hunter would have no product to peddle. (That product being China Joe's political influence and favors.)

You really do not seem to understand how the Biden crime family's protection racket works, Comrade Cardfan. With China Joe in the Oval Office, the Ukrainian government will say or do anything to keep the flow of American tax dollars flowing into Kiev.

The irony is you’re peddling conspiracies on a thread where a major “news” personality retracted lies but then eventually fired for lying.  You supported the same theories.  

Hooter, you really can’t be believed.   Doesn’t matter what kind of cutesy nicknames you throw around, You have zero credibility.   Dodgy
(02-06-2021, 05:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I just find it staggering and almost demoralizing how badly the internet nd social media has misinformed and even radicalized otherwise sane and intelligent people with fake stories, loony conspiracies,  and outright lies.
I share your opinion. How else can one explain the election of a traitor who failed to conduct a campaign?

I can explain it to you in three words:  Donald John Trump .  Biden received  81+ millions votes(and make no mistake 81 million voters voted for him) because Trump was so disliked by so many people.  Had the GOP nominee been anyone other than the deplorable Don, I don't know that Biden would have gotten that many votes. Hell, maybe a Kasich, Romney , Jeb, or Sasse  would have even won, or come very close to winning. Biden probably got a few million votes just because of who was opposing him. 

Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle that says "entities should not be multiplied without necessity."  In simplest terms that means the simplest explanation is usually the right one.  The simplest explanation, Hoot, for Joe Biden getting  81, 281,502 votes is not that there was some elaborate conspiracy involving China or some widespread vote stealing machinery involving Dominion.  Friar William of Ockham had the answer  700 years ago:  Biden won and received all those votes because DJT was so damned disliked.
(02-06-2021, 05:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

The irony is you’re peddling conspiracies on a thread where a major “news” personality retracted lies but then eventually fired for lying.  You supported the same theories.  

Hooter, you really can’t be believed.   Doesn’t matter what kind of cutesy nicknames you throw around, You have zero credibility.   Dodgy
Comrade Cardfan, I follow the evidence. I shared the evidence with everybody here. The fact that you are too closed minded to examine the evidence is no fault of mine. Lou Dobbs has done the same. You are a liar who provides no real evidence about anything. You post other people's opinions and defend them with still more opinions of other people. No matter how many opinions you post and no matter how many times you lie about the existence of evidence that contradict your opinions, you cannot transform opinions that you like into factual evidence.

Consider the poor alchemists who spent their entire lives trying to turn various materials into gold. Your quest to pass off opinions as facts is doomed. It is never too late to turn over a new leaf and begin relying on factual bases for your opinions. Time is a wastin'.
(02-06-2021, 06:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I can explain it to you in three words:  Donald John Trump .  Biden received  81+ millions votes(and make no mistake 81 million voters voted for him) because Trump was so disliked by so many people.  Had the GOP nominee been anyone other than the deplorable Don, I don't know that Biden would have gotten that many votes. Hell, maybe a Kasich, Romney , Jeb, or Sasse  would have even won, or come very close to winning. Biden probably got a few million votes just because of who was opposing him. 

Occam's Razor is a problem-solving principle that says "entities should not be multiplied without necessity."  In simplest terms that means the simplest explanation is usually the right one.  The simplest explanation, Hoot, for Joe Biden getting  81, 281,502 votes is not that there was some elaborate conspiracy involving China or some widespread vote stealing machinery involving Dominion.  Friar William of Ockham had the answer  700 years ago:  Biden won and received all those votes because DJT was so damned disliked.
Biden did not win the election. Occam's razor suggests that a feeble man who suffers from dementia did not receive more votes than any American presidential candidate in history. The evidence that Trump is overwhelmingly more popular than Biden is all around you. As much as you want your claim that Biden received a gazillion votes, you must have some doubt of the veracity of that claim. You are not a stupid man and the fact that Biden is incapable of filling a small parking lot to listen to him speak must suggest that you could be mistaken about the election results.
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

(02-06-2021, 06:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Comrade Cardfan, it does not matter how many times you repeat yourself, your lies will not become truth and your opinions will not become facts.
(02-06-2021, 06:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Biden did not win the election. Occam's razor suggests that a feeble man who suffers from dementia did not receive more votes than any American presidential candidate in history. The evidence that Trump is overwhelmingly more popular than Biden is all around you. As much as you want your claim that Biden received a gazillion votes, you must have some doubt of the veracity of that claim. You are not a stupid man and the fact that Biden is incapable of filling a small parking lot to listen to him speak must suggest that you could be mistaken about the election results.

I like your passion for what you believe to be true, Mr. Gibson, but I just haven't seen anything close to reliable that proves there was enough fraud to reverse a 7 million vote margin. Lindsey Graham was one of Trump's biggest allies for four years and he finally stated the Biden won and won legitimately.  Graham said he asked for just ten cases of fraud out of the many tens of  thousands that were rumored. He said he was not presented with a single case. Months before the election when he began to foresee his losing the election, Trump started the dog whistles of widespread voter fraud .  Had he not started his misinformation campaign, there would have been very little false information propagated about election rigging. Whatever Trump says, his followers believe it to be true. Ironically, very little that has ever come out of his mouth in 74 years has been true.
(02-06-2021, 07:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 06:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I like your passion for what you believe to be true, Mr. Gibson, but I just haven't seen anything close to reliable that proves there was enough fraud to reverse a 7 million vote margin. Lindsey Graham was one of Trump's biggest allies for four years and he finally stated the Biden won and won legitimately.  Graham said he asked for just ten cases of fraud out of the many tens of  thousands that were rumored. He said he was not presented with a single case. Months before the election when he began to foresee his losing the election, Trump started the dog whistles of widespread voter fraud .  Had he not started his misinformation campaign, there would have been very little false information propagated about election rigging. Whatever Trump says, his followers believe it to be true. Ironically, very little that has ever come out of his mouth in 74 years has been true.
Trump said this back in 2016 that was his game plan but this time around the voters was tired of him and they came out and voted Now Quooter time to get some help taking this lost to hard