Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
(01-04-2021, 08:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 08:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 07:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 06:59 PM)vector#1 Wrote: It's Time to Start Rewarding WORK instead of Wealth
That's the best slogan i have every heard
we have tried the Wealth Reward last 40 years guess what ?
IT DOESN'T WORK
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin It's a little late for you and your liberal cohorts to begin living by your newly discovered motto. You all voted for the laziest presidential candidate in history, with 47 years of undistinguished public service, who has still managed to accumulate a net worth of untold millions. You voted for the ultimate lazy millionaire. He is a skimmer who grew rich off of taxpayers.

You are right that voting for wealthy people who never worked for their wealth has not worked out for us. It has worked out great for the Biden family. Biden was even too lazy to run a real campaign.
 I know President Biden has released at least 30 years of his tax returns has anything been found that's illegal ? NO
That's ONE LIE
Has your Dear Leader released any of his tax returns ? NO Could he be the Crooked one My money is on YES
Time To Start Rewarding Work instead of Wealth
And when History has been written your Dear Leader will not only be the laziest but the WORST and most CROOKED president we have ever had
Hunter's emails say that Joe is lying. One of the businesses that the Big Guy and Hunter are engaged in is money laundering. Money launderers generally do not list all of their income on tax returns.

It's not that difficult to accept bribes and kickbacks without the IRS finding out, especially after the Obama administration weaponized the IRS to target conservative groups.
Money Launder could that be one of the reason that the Dear Leader won't release his tax return ? My money is on YES
Time To Start Rewarding Work instead of Wealth
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Dobbs retraction on election - by vector#1 - 01-04-2021, 09:02 PM