• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
(02-06-2021, 04:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 04:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 02:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 12:22 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin
Big Grin

I guess you haven’t. 

Trump and minions have. They keep this pattern up there will be several wearing orange or writing some big checks.

Man, China is really in your craw right now.
Is this the same China that smashed us in a Trump trade war? 

I’m not sure how business can get any better for them under Joe, but you’re saying it can. Wait and see I guess.

Also “Comrade” in Chinese isn’t what you think it is.  Big Grin
Comrade Cardfan, it is the same China that funneled bribes to Joe Biden through his crackhead son, Hunter. Joe's take was 50 percent of Hunter's "income," according to Hunter.
Keep on with false allegations and you’ll be in the same spot as old Lou, Hooter.  

Ukraine leaders have started to talk about Rudy’s quixotic quest. Big Grin
Comrade Cardfan, I am just relaying what the smartest man China Joe knows said about our illegitimate president. Crackhead Hunter told his sister that she should be glad that their Pop was not making her fork over half of her income to support the Biden family. Of course, without China Joe, Hunter would have no product to peddle. (That product being China Joe's political influence and favors.)

You really do not seem to understand how the Biden crime family's protection racket works, Comrade Cardfan. With China Joe in the Oval Office, the Ukrainian government will say or do anything to keep the flow of American tax dollars flowing into Kiev.

The irony is you’re peddling conspiracies on a thread where a major “news” personality retracted lies but then eventually fired for lying.  You supported the same theories.  

Hooter, you really can’t be believed.   Doesn’t matter what kind of cutesy nicknames you throw around, You have zero credibility.   Dodgy
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Dobbs retraction on election - by Cardfan1 - 02-06-2021, 06:48 PM