Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs N.C. State 01/02/21
Kentuckys 5th straight bowl appearence under mark stoops. They will take on the top 25 foe N.C. State Wolfpack in the tax slayer gator bowl in Jacksonville FL on Jan 2 @ noon ET

I really hope that terry Wilson cuts loose it being his last game.
Rewarded Seniors with a Florida bowl...hope Terry wins his final game. Nothing to lose.
4-6 record, one of the worst offenses in the nation is not bowl worthy. Prime example that there are too many bowls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-21-2020, 12:23 PM)Jarons Wrote: 4-6 record, one of the worst offenses in the nation is not bowl worthy.  Prime example that there are too many bowls.
Somewhat I agree with you but the SEC is a tough conference to play in. If it had been a normal season Kentucky could easily be sitting on 8 wins right now with 4 of those being wins over SEC opponents. & barely losing to auburn and ole miss. A 4-6 record of an all SEC schedule, for Kentucky 4 wins is a better then 1 or 0 

That's just my opinion though 
I'll bet my avatar picture for a week of anyone's choosing that KY takes the wolfpack to the shed out back. Looking at states schedule, I'm not impressed at all. 

Deserving or not UK should clobber these guys if they all play. Of course with the exception of that punk kelvin joseph

https://kentuckysportsradio.com/football...ator-bowl/