Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never will want to hear the following from GOP ever again
(01-29-2021, 06:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 06:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 03:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 02:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Well this is the end of the Durham witch hunt

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-law...rham-probe

You mean that is it?! 

What a disappointment.  

I'm sure we could dig up a thread where Hooter said everybody was going to jail.   Big Grin

So add Obamagate to the list. 

Time to hush that up.
^Another one who did not read the article that was linked - or did he read it but not understand it?  Big Grin I expect Biden to follow the Obama DOJ model where all crime within his administration will simply be ignored but commenting on an article that you did not even read is pretty lame, even for a radical left winger. This DOJ has the added burden of covering up for the Obama administration.
Your Dear Leader had 4 years to catch your so called crooks what happened ?
In fact the only crooks caught was the Dear Leader's in fact he had to issue a bus load of pardons
Hillary, Obama and a few more was supposed to be locked up but in fact the only ones who was behind bars was the Dear Leaders servants
We have heard the last of the Dear Leaders and Durham investigation now that was a real witch hunt
Yeah, yeah, I know what you opinion is - my question is why you posted a link to an article that doesn't support you opinion at all. Do you think including a random link makes you look any smarter? It doesn't. Just the opposite.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Never will want to hear the following from GOP ever again - by Hoot Gibson - 01-29-2021, 06:46 PM
! - by Hoot Gibson - 01-29-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: ! - by vector#1 - 01-29-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: ! - by Hoot Gibson - 01-29-2021, 07:57 PM