Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs knott central 1/4/21
Predictions on this match up and the rest of all a?
(12-27-2020, 12:36 AM)14thregionfan2729010 Wrote: Predictions on this match up and the rest of all a?
I think KCC wins 56-48.
I got Wolfe beating 

Knott 63-60
Buckhorn 68-60
Breathitt(Championship)70-59
Knott Central by 6
Hazard by 5
Hazard pulls the early season upset, 46-44
Heck of a way to start the season between these two and it being the first game of the All A. I look for a good one but think Knott knocks off the Dawgs by 9. This part of the bracket is loaded though as the winner of this game will have to to go through Wolfe and Leslie/Buckhorn just to get to the championship game.
I’ll take the Pats in a nail-bitter. Knott by 3.
I’m gonna take Knott by 10. It’s played at Knott. Hazard lost 3 starters to Knott’s 1. Odds are in the Patriots favor, but anything can happen in a ballgame. Just hope these boys get to play without interruptions due to COVID. Does anyone know the limitations on how many people can attend?
I’ll take Knott county running away with the game. Pelfrey is a good player, but he won’t be enough to stop Knott from dominating the game.
Knott by 12. Good returning core at home. They will game plan for pelphrey and bet against hazard’s supporting cast to beat them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CriticalThinker's post:
  • roundballer
I look for knott county to be the hazard of last year. I don’t think hazard has an answer for McGuire down low. Or the Napier kid On the perimeter knott by 16.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 14thregionfan2729010's post:
  • roundballer
Great tip off game. I think this game is won by the play of KCC PG. If he stays composed and limits his emotions, KCC should win by 10+. Pelfrey will get his but that isn't going to win the game.
Very poor officiated game. Refs made it clear early on that McGuire wasn’t going to foul out. Within the first 2 possessions I seen him push 2 kids in the back to get the offensive rebound. McGuire had 1 foul going into the 4th quarter from my understanding anyone who has watched him play before knows he is foul prone.
I am inclined to disagree. Granted, I watched the game on Hometown 24, but what I saw was guys trying to undercut McGuire, several times they took his legs out when he jumped up. They done a lot of dirty things in my opinion, kudos to McGuire for keeping his cool. Kid takes a beating.  I saw one guy squat down and lean into his knees. I mean, come on. The boy is big and strong and in the past I felt he got flopped on a lot.  McGuire may have got away with a few, but in a ballgame, they all do. I’ve watched KCC play several times over the years, McGuire may have been more foul prone as a Freshman but last year I saw a vast improvement in that area.
I didn’t see anyone playing dirty. They had to get low on him to push him up the lane you can’t let a 6’6 post player just walk down to the post he would have had 40 on hazard. You should go back and watch the first 2 possessions McGuire pushes 2 of hazards kids in the back. And that was just the start knott county got really lucky in this one hazard was missing free throws down the stretch. Hazard will just get better as the year goes on al teams have always gotten better. I wasn’t expecting hazard to even compete for a regional title this year but I was very wrong