Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberty 37 (12)Coastal Carolina 34 (OT) Cure Bowl
I watched some of this game.  It was a good one.  I was rooting for Coastal because I'm not a Huge Freeze fan.  In my book he is as dishonest as Bruce Pearl.  Liberty finishes the season with a (10-1) record.  Coastal Carolina suffers their first loss of the season and finishes with a (11-1) record.  I guess their argument for a New Year's Day bowl game just went down the tubes.
I’m with you one this one, don’t care for Freese and was pulling for Coastal Carolina. It was a fun game to watch. Liberty nearly blew it at the end of regulation, fumbling at the goal line when all they needed to do was take a knee and kick a field goal. I was hoping that would bite them, but it didn’t. Both these teams are actually pretty legit I think.
(12-27-2020, 09:23 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: I’m with you one this one, don’t care for Freese and was pulling for Coastal Carolina. It was a fun game to watch. Liberty nearly blew it at the end of regulation, fumbling at the goal line when all they needed to do was take a knee and kick a field goal. I was hoping that would bite them, but it didn’t. Both these teams are actually pretty legit I think.

I agree.  They are both good teams.  I would have liked for them to have been matched up against a middle of the pack power 5 team to see how they would have done.  I think they both proved themselves somewhat during the season, but I would have liked to have seen a matchup with a power 5 team.
Agreed, I think both were better than UK this year. I’d like to have seen them match up with say Auburn, or Iowa, someone like that, a little above the middle of a Power 5 conference.
Great game but I’ll be interested to see how good they are next year. Coastal has an absolute stud freshman QB. Hope to see them successful next year and maybe schedule a team that they can get a couple votes to play in a bigger bowl game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL