Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
4A Pre Season Rankings
1.) Boyle Co
2.) Franklin   On A few Seniors on Roster for 4a school 
3.) Corbin   Lot coming Back from last season 
4.) Johnson Central  Loss a few Lineman I believe plus RB which they've always been able to replace
5.) Central   Not A lot of Seniors 
6.) Lexington Cath 
7.)John Hardin loss some good players
8.) Hopkinsville Loss a lot of Seniors 
9.) Wayne  Few players coming back 
10.) Knox
Next season should be fun. I expect the same ole same ole. Boyle County, Franklin County, Johnson Central, and Corbin to be the cream of the crop and Louisville Central and Lex Catholic close by.
Expect Letcher Central to be better than last year. They lost a solid MLB but thats about it. This team should really start hitting their stride this upcoming season.
1. Boyle
2. Corbin
3. Franklin County
4. Johnson Central
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Hopkinsville
8. John Hardin
9. Letcher Central
10. Knox Central

Boyle will remain number 1 due to being the champs. 2-5 are subject to change on a weekly basis. Letcher Central may be a little lower than reality too. I fully admit that ranking is strictly based on program history. They were a really good team who returns a lot. I could see them being as high as 7.
(01-17-2021, 03:48 PM)Corbin Wrote: 1. Boyle
2. Corbin
3. Franklin County
4. Johnson Central
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Hopkinsville
8. John Hardin
9. Letcher Central
10. Knox Central

Boyle will remain number 1 due to being the champs. 2-5 are subject to change on a weekly basis. Letcher Central may be a little lower than reality too. I fully admit that ranking is strictly based on program history. They were a really good team who returns a lot. I could see them being as high as 7.

what’s reasoning behind corbin being in front of franklin and johnson...
(01-17-2021, 05:47 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
2. Corbin
3. Franklin County
4. Johnson Central
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Hopkinsville
8. John Hardin
9. Letcher Central
10. Knox Central

It’s his opinion for one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
(01-17-2021, 07:52 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
2. Corbin
3. Franklin County
4. Johnson Central
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Hopkinsville
8. John Hardin
9. Letcher Central
10. Knox Central

just a question honey .. you need a hug ..?
(01-17-2021, 08:44 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
2. Corbin
3. Franklin County
4. Johnson Central
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Hopkinsville
8. John Hardin
9. Letcher Central
10. Knox Central

Yes I do neighbor. Hope all is well your way. As for Corbin, I think they will be a very competitive this year. Bringing back a nice offense. A lot on defense. I like our chances. My opinion is with the talent they have coming back on offense, use the QB and let him throw out of the spread.
(01-17-2021, 08:55 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(01-17-2021, 08:44 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
2. Corbin
3. Franklin County
4. Johnson Central
5. Lexington Catholic
6. Central
7. Hopkinsville
8. John Hardin
9. Letcher Central
10. Knox Central

Yes I do neighbor. Hope all is well your way. As for Corbin, I think they will be a very competitive this year. Bringing back a nice offense. A lot on defense. I like our chances. My opinion is with the talent they have coming back on offense, use the QB and let him throw out of the spread.

would agree got to watch a little of some of your games .. if you ran an offense similar to franklins would be much more dangerous
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115