Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3)Ohio State 49 (2)Clemson 28
This score surprised me, but it makes me happy.  I thought Clemson would win it.
Congrats to you, I know you’re a big Buckeye fan. Stunned by the margin in this one, Ohio St. looks like they have a legit shot vs. Alabama.
I knew this wasn’t going to be as easy as everyone including Dabo which blows my mind suspected because our defense has been atrocious all year especially against the passing teams and tonight it got torched. We couldn’t guard an Army pass attack.

I’m glad we lost in all honesty. When I became a Clemson fan Dabo was humble and talked about where he came from and how hard he had to work and would always say Little Ole Clemson. Now he’s cocky ranking OSU outside the top 10 in his poll knowing they were a great team. We aren’t Alabama, we are close. But we are not Alabama by any means so quit acting like we are college football gods and go back to the scrappy attitude we use to have playing these big blue bloods.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Westside
(01-02-2021, 10:47 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I knew this wasn’t going to be as easy as everyone including Dabo which blows my mind suspected because our defense has been atrocious all year especially against the passing teams and tonight it got torched. We couldn’t guard an Army pass attack.

I’m glad we lost in all honesty. When I became a Clemson fan Dabo was humble and talked about where he came from and how hard he had to work and would always say Little Ole Clemson. Now he’s cocky ranking OSU outside the top 10 in his poll knowing they were a great team. We aren’t Alabama, we are close. But we are not Alabama by any means so quit acting like we are college football gods and go back to the scrappy attitude we use to have playing these big blue bloods.

Spud, you called this one.  I remember when Clemson fired Tommy Bowden and hired Dabo.  I didn't think he would last three season.  He has turned into one of the elite coaches in all of college football.  As you have stated Spud, you can see a change in his attitude and demeanor in the last few years.  I guess it would be hard to be humble when you have had his success.
(01-02-2021, 10:52 AM)Westside Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:47 AM)Spud6 Wrote: I knew this wasn’t going to be as easy as everyone including Dabo which blows my mind suspected because our defense has been atrocious all year especially against the passing teams and tonight it got torched. We couldn’t guard an Army pass attack.

Spud, you called this one.  I remember when Clemson fired Tommy Bowden and hired Dabo.  I didn't think he would last three season.  He has turned into one of the elite coaches in all of college football.  As you have stated Spud, you can see a change in his attitude and demeanor in the last few years.  I guess it would be hard to be humble when you have had his success.

That's why I'm not too mad about losing this one.  Dabo has been riding high on Trevor and how good our offense is all year and our defense has been awful like I said and no one ever seemed to talk about it.  Maybe this will get that fire going back into the offseason for Dabo and show him that we aren't Alabama yet.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL